Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMilitary Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aMilitary Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:10 pm

I nod and whisper, "Yes please." He knew me so well. A giggle left from my lips as I then walked to get my jacket as it was cold out, but then I noticed it was gone. "Huh, that is strange." I whisper at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:18 pm

I smile and unbutton my jacket, draping it over her shoulders. You didn't bring one, remember? I told you it was going to be cold and you didn't believe me. I wrap an arm around her and lead us out the door. I politely shake hands and offer thank you's until we finally make it out and into the car. I start the car and sigh. Where to?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:24 pm

My small body was curled up inside of his jacket a I then made my arms go through the sleeves and then smiled at my husband. "You get to pick mister Hybrid Skywalker." I giggled at my own worlds as I then leaned my head onto his shoulder as I then looked at my floor length dress. A blush was on my cheeks still as I then giggled right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:27 pm

I sigh over dramatically. I always choose. Come on; you pick. There's the house, the cabin, the Grill, wherever you want. I brush the hair from her face and smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Slowly, I looked down at the ground as I then giggled a bit at that moment. "We might have to go home so then we can take care of our little baby Zeus. He is going to miss his daddy if he isn't there." My head then looked up as I then met with his brown eyes once more, as we have done a lot of times.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:35 pm

I grin and press a kiss to her lips before putting the car in reverse and pulling out of the parking lot. After a five minute drive we reach the house. I open the door for Erin and entwine my fingers in hers and open the front door. Immediately I'm met by Zeus' barking. Easy puppy. I make a signal with my hand as if I'm doing the number one sign and immediately he calms down. I rub him up and down. Thank you bud. I grin and lead us up to my private living room, Zeus follows happily. I hybrid speed my pants and dress shirt off before pulling on a pair of basketball shorts. I sigh contentedly and sprawl across the entirety of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:40 pm

I tried to undo the corset back, but I sighed. "Hey Hybrid Skywalker, could you please help me with this dang dress? It is a pretty dress, but it is a bitch to take off." I then slapped a hand over my lips and said, "I need to stop cursing." I giggled a bit and then shook my head as I then looked at my husband and his puppy.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:42 pm

I smirk. No you don't. It's adorable. I stand and undo the back of her dress. Purposefully rubbing my fingers over her bare skin for longer than necessary. I press myself up against her back and whisper in her ear. Need help with anything else?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:46 pm

I blush and moan a bit as my head could not help but to tilt my head back at that moment. "You tell me" I whispered in a seductive, but innocent voice to him as my eyes were closed at that very moment then. When his fingers touched my skin, it was absolutely the greatest feeling that I could of ever felt ever before in my life.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:49 pm

I smirk against her skin and press a kiss to her neck, where I know she's the most sensitive. I seem to do most of the talking. I drop my voice an octave. You tell me what you need. I press another kiss to her neck. and what you want. I let my hands run travel up and down her sides.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:59 pm

I then turn around so then I was facing him. I then said, "I want you." I smirked as I then kissed his neck at the moment, finding his soft spot as fast as I could. This was the passion that was to be between us. Luke and I completed each other.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:03 pm

I groan. Ever since our wedding night she's been much more aggressive and vocal about sex. She's more open. We're certainly not crazy, kinky weird sex addicts now, but I don't know; we both seem to enjoy it more. I smirk and gesture at her dress that still hangs on her body. In order for me to fulfill that order, you're going to have to wear less clothing. I grin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:12 pm

I then let my dress fall to the ground, leaving me in my white bra and underwear as I then looked at the man that I loved. "I think you need less clothing as well." I winked at him as I then trailed my fingers down his chest and rubbed his abs as my hands rested onto his basketball shorts and stayed there right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:22 pm

I smile as she runs her hands across my chest as they come to rest on my shorts. I put my hands on top of hers and push them down to the floor. I step out of them and kiss her lovingly and passionately. I love her so incredibly much. It's amazing to me how she's changed. She's so much more...passionate now.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:26 pm

I wrap my arms around his neck as I the jump so my legs were now around his waist at that moment. Our sex was now more passionate as we were now a married couple. It was as if the sex grew hotter and our passion grew more for one and other. This was to happen for us. Luke and I were to come together as one. We were to be lovers and married.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 pm

I smile against her lips and put one hand underneath her ass, the other around her waist to support what little weight she is. My lips never leave hers as I blur us to our bedroom, closing the door behind us. I press her up against the door and kiss down her chest and her stomach. She's so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:42 pm

A gasp and moan leave from my lips as a smile stayed on my lips at that moment. "Oh Luke!" I moaned out to him as my hold tightened around him. I then kissed the top of his head as I looked down at him right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:47 pm

I lay her down on the bed and crawl over her. I'm now painfully aware of the tightness in my boxers. I kiss down chest and down each thigh and back up to her lips. I support my weight with one arm, my other hand trailing down her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Another moan left from my lips as I then smiled at the man that I loved. "I love you Luke." I said in a whisper as I then rug my nails into his back, showing my husband that I was ready for him whenever he was ready to have me. I was so ready to make love with him right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:01 am

I kiss her deeply. I love you, Erin my words are almost a prayer against her lips. I undo her bra with a flick of my fingers. I throw it across the room. I kiss down the valley of her breasts, running my hands up and down her thighs. I growl as she digs her nails into my back. This time, I'll let her take control. She wants something; she can flip us over. I continue kissing her breasts, neck and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:35 pm

I moan loudly as I then flipped my husband and I around as I then kissed his neck as my breast were pressed up against his chest greatly. A smirk was on my lips as I then nibbled upon his neck and groaned into his ear, "Why are you so hot and attractive Luke?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:42 pm

I groan as she kisses my neck. I ate my spinach like a good boy. I rest my hands on her hips as she straddles me. I kiss her lips gently, letting my hands run up and down her thighs and sides.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:47 pm

That is when my eyes flashed up at him as I smiled some more at that moment. He was a true goofball but he was my goofball. I then attacked his lips with kisses as I then moaned very slightly at that very moment and smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:56 pm

I gently nip her bottom lip. Do you know how incredibly sexy you are? I trail my hands up and down her back.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:00 pm

(We might skip soon xD)

Erin then looked into his eyes as she then whispered, "Not that sexy. Believe me." She ran her hands down on chest at that moment as she then kissed his neck once more again. She pulled herself very close.

(I have to go to lunch soon 3:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next