Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

All my sites Staff_zps08fc6213

All my sites Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b All my sites 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAll my sites Liz_zpse62da61aAll my sites 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

All my sites 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
All my sites Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
All my sites Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
All my sites Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
All my sites Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
All my sites Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
All my sites Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
All my sites Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

All my sites Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

All my sites Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

All my sites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

All my sites Empty
PostSubject: All my sites   All my sites EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:07 am

Republic Revolution

All my sites Amon-1

Republic Revolution has openings for all demographics: Benders, Equalist, Triads...anything you can possibly think of. We are a Canon board that welcomes and encourage creativity and diversity. Republic Revolution is a R rated, AU live action look at the series. We are currently are just starting out and are looking for talented writers who enjoy developing story and diving deep into your characters. We strongly encourage sub plots and value all of our members opinions on what we can do to make RR a enjoyable experience for everyone. We are a moderate to advanced rpg and our staff is friendly and always willing to answer any questions you may have. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in don't be afraid to check us out!

As Amon and his Equalist took over the city the end seemed like it was inevitable for the Benders. One by one they were rounded up like cattle and presented in front of the masked leader and it was all but over...that was, until the Avatar showed her face and revealed the truth about Amon. The story of what happened is not clear..it varying from person to person but, what can be gathered is that Amon is not who he said he was and also that the Avatar is no longer the savior of the bending people. In one day the two powerhouse's of the Revolution had taken each other down and now the people of Republic City are left to pick up the pieces and fend for themselves.

With the Amon's identity relieved and the Avatar missing and out of action Republic City has plunged into chaos. Benders and non benders are at war. The remaining Equalist -marred by the fact that their leader was a fraud- have taken over the city and forced the remaining benders underground. All the while the benders that have been 'cleansed' have started to revolt. Poverty, looting, crime and anarchy have spread through the boroughs and the city is close to crumbling. The United Forces have moved in and declared martial law but their presence has done little to deter the rioting. What side are you on?

After months away the Avatar and her friends have returned to Republic City to offer their help...doing what little they can to lend aid to the rebels and their ranks, all the while continuing the quest to help Korra regain her bending ability.

Will you stand by the Equalist and continue what Amon started or will you join the benders and fight for your rights to bend and take back the city?
Click to read more...

Click to read more...

Rules - Sheet
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

All my sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my sites   All my sites EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

LOK: THE RISE OF THE FEW

This AU Legend of Korra site is a live action RPG set in the year 2013, over 90 years since Korra's rise. The unknown Avatar is somewhere in the Earth Kingdom, still to young to be declared as such person. The main focus of this site is the Fire Nation, well It was the Fire nation. Now many mixed families live under the rule of the current Fire Lord. Fire Lord Honora, Iroh the Seconds granddaughter. She has respectifully named her own son, Iroh, after one of the most influential men in her life. Though after her husband, a reported Earthbender in his late 40s, had died; the nation began questioning her moves and actions as Firelord. Almost 95% of the Nation wants the sole heir to take his place now, Prince Iroh the third.

The Prince loves to race cars, hang out with his friends, and to be with his Fiance; Lady Jun Mai Lin, the daughter of a Fire Nation noblewoman and General Lee Lin of the Third Division of the United Forces. Jun is seen with Iroh almost everyday. She is already loved by the people in the Nation and she has no offical ties yet to the Royal family, despite being engaged to the prince. Yet the Few are Rising.

Traditionalists. These few believe in the ways of life during Avatar Aang's time. Fire with Fire, Water with Water and Earth with Earth. There are two types of these people. The relaxed Traditionalists have their beliefs and go about their normal day. While the Extreme Traditionalists believe that all mixed bloods should be killed. Will a new war come upon the World with man against man? Woman against Woman? Bender against Bender? Non bender against Non-bender? Family against Family? Will you Rise in the era of the new avatar?

Note: This site was an idea sun off the mother site; Republic Reign. Republic Regin is set in the roaring 20s while this site is set in present day. Without the creative thinking of the wonderful admins on Republic Regin, The Rise of the Few would not exist. Please check them out, it will be worth your time.

Second Note: The Avatar is off limits seeing as the new Avatar would be a child or pre-teen assuming Korra died in her 90s.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

All my sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my sites   All my sites EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All my sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my sites   All my sites Empty

Back to top Go down

All my sites
Page 1 of 1