Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) Staff_zps08fc6213

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMilitary Speeches (Erin/Luke) Liz_zpse62da61aMilitary Speeches (Erin/Luke) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) Empty
PostSubject: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:32 pm

I run a hand over my face and look around the backstage area. Erin's been trying to pump me up for this speech for the past 30 minutes. There are 3 minutes until I have to go on stage and speak about my time in war. This stupid Medal of Honor. I don't want a banquet in my honor. I'm a soldier not a politician. I sigh and take a drink of water. Erin, I want you to sit at the front table, please. I don't want to see anyone but you. I don't have stage-fright. I just hate speaking in front of arrogant politicians.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:37 pm

I nod at my husband as I then place a hand onto his cheek and looked straight into his eyes at that moment. "I will Luke. Just look at me and everything will be okay." I smile as I was trying to make him calm and relax before he went on stage in front of these people who thought that Luke was an amazing military man. And he was, I just did not know if Luke knew that himself. I pecked his lips gently as I then whispered, "I will be right there at the first table, smiling at you the entire time."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:41 pm

I kiss her as I hear my second in command, Lieutenant Colonel James Barnes introduce me. I take a deep breath and walk out onto the stage, shaking James' hand before setting my hands on the podium. My eyes find Erin's at our table. I clear my throat. I ran over the things I wanted to say before hand. Thank you Lieutenant Colonel. That was a very generous introduction. I gaze around the room. My eyes meet all of those in my squadron. When I joined the marine corp, I had a general idea of what I was signing up for. My father and his father before him were both military men. It was expected of me to be a Marine. My first tour in Afghanistan was for my parents. The second was for me and the third was for the men that didn't make it out of there. There are a lot of things that people don't understand about war. It's so much bigger than anything that anyone ever imagined when we were flying out there. I remember so many of my comrades going in thinking that we would be sitting on opposite sides of the field across from our enemy, firing a warning shot every once and a while and then going back to your card games.. I shake my head. It's so much more complex than that. My first tour, I had a night raid at least every night, bomb every other morning, and at least two men KIA a day. Soldiers leave a lot behind when they go to war. They lose their families, their wives, their children, their homes. However, what they lose coming home is far greater. They lose their innocence, their ignorance. They lose their ability to be blissfully ignorant. Soldiers that come home from war are not the same men that they were when they left for war. They're braver, stronger, they're better men, but it's perspective. At the cost of this strength, they lose the faith that they once had in mankind. Once you kill a man, a part of you is lost, something that you can never get back. I was blessed to have been gifted with an amazing squadron. My men are the best that I could ever have had. War changed us all, but it brought us together as a nation. I am truly grateful for the opportunity I had to serve my country and to protect the people in it, but the war is not over. It rages on today and we need to rethink our strategies, because war isn't as simple as it once was. It's not a videogame, it's not paintball, it's real. Real men die, and real men prosper. Americans will prosper; that can be assured. Thank you. I take a seat as thunderous applause rages throughout the room. There are a few more speeches to go, including one from a surprise speaker. I suspect it's Erin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:11 pm

I smile as he the sat besides me, causing me to peck his lips at that moment. "I will be right back." I whispered to my husband as I then walked and headed off in a direction. I had to go and get ready for my speech after all of the other speeches before me. Lieutenant Colonel James Barnes had asked me in secret to give a speech about Luke. I had a bit to work on the speech, but of course it was hard to write. I did not have a lot of knowledge on the military world, so then the Lieutenant Colonel told me to make it a personal speech if that would be better for me. I then exhale slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:16 pm

I smile and shake my head. I lean back in my seat and take a sip of my champagne. I knew this was going to happen. I wonder what she has to say. This should be good.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:30 pm

I looked down at the dress I was then put into, http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_145/set?id=67622572 , and sighed a shaky breath. I did have stage fright, but I knew that if I just looked at Luke that I was going to be okay. I smiled at that moment then as I then was called out and walked onto stage. I smiled at the people in the room, my knees shaking a bit, but then my eyes looked down at Luke and smiled warmly and lovingly at him. I was now in front of the microphone and coughed a bit. "Hello there ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for asking me to speech about my husband here. It is a huge honor for me to give such a speech right now in front of you all." I then blush as I hated the attention that was on me. "Now, I was asked to come up here and talk about this event, but to tell you the truth, I do not know a lot about the whole military life, so then I was told to just talk about Luke. Luke is a hero in my life. Without Luke, I do not know what would have become of me. Luke saved me from an abusive brother and took me to his home. He helped me with the scars of my past and he always push me to being a better person everyday. Luke is also my rock. Always there to support through thick and thin. I do not know what I would do without Luke in my life. I think that I would be lost in this world if I did not have a man like Luke in my life." Tears formed in my eyes as I then wiped the quickly. "Sorry about that. I just want to say to you, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for giving Luke such an amazing honor as giving him this medal. I am just as proud of him as you all are of him. So lets raise our glasses and say cheers to Luke." I smiled as I looked down at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:40 pm

I smile and mouthe I love you to her. As she comes down the stairs to join me at my table again I stand and hug and kiss her. I pull her chair out for her before sitting in my own chair. We sit through a few more speeches from my fellow soldiers and James. I smie as my superior officer General Sparks calls me up to receive the medal. Evidently Mr. Obama is busy but I'm not really concerned with seeing the president. I stand at attention and struggle not to grin as my men line up in front of me. Each one says a couple of words and leaves, I shake their hands as they pass. The general says a couple words and drapes the medal around my neck. I shake his hand and stand to face the flag in a final salute.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:43 pm

I was standing with the rest of the crowd. I wiped my eyes once more as I was so happy that this was happening for Luke. This was the greatest honor anyone could receive. I kept on smiling though, even with the tears trying to fall. I was so proud of my husband as I kept my eyes on him to see what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:29 pm

As my commanding officer dismisses me and the rest of the crowd, I walk over to Erin and extend my hand. do this colonel the honor of a dance with you? I grin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:32 pm

I smile and nod as I then take a hold of his warm hand, squeezing it a bit. "Yes you may have this dance with me, Luke." I whispered in my shy voice as my blue eyes kept looking up at him then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:57 pm

I smile and lead her to the dance floor. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me. I kiss her gently and smile. I love you I kiss her again before pulling her close against me. I sway us.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:00 pm

I placed my hands upon his chest as I then felt every muscle under his uniform as i was smiling up at my husband. "I love you as well Luke. How was my speech before?" I then giggled as I thought that my speech was weak and crappy.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:07 pm

I grin and kiss her. I don't know who you were talking about, but that was some guy. Who was it? I smirk
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:09 pm

A blush crossed my cheeks as the jazz band was playing gently and slightly at that moment as my eyes looked up at him right then. "Well, he is a man who swept me off of my feet from the moment I met him."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:31 pm

I grin. really, I remember him being friendzoned pretty hard . I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:37 pm

I then frowned a bit as I then whispered, "Well, I was an idiot who fell for two men who were not right to me, but he was there for me the whole time and went through it all with me as he then protected me. One thing lead to another and we were hard in love with one and other." I smile and then look at my ring at that moment. "And he is the love of my life." I smile before I looked up at him once more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:40 pm

I grin and kiss her. So he was in front of you the whole time, huh? I smile warmly at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:41 pm

I smile and nod my head as I then pecked his lips. "Yes. He was in front of my the whole time, but I was blind at first, so I did not see it, but I am glad that I did see it. I now have the most amazing husband in the whole world."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:09 pm

I smile and kiss her again before feigning hurt. Oh so you've been cheating on me this whole time? She couldn't possibly be talking about me. I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:37 pm

I then blush and smack him playfully on his chest. "No. I was talking about the most amazing man in the whole world and his name is Luke. Or in other words, you." I smile widely at him right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 pm

I frown dramatically. Damn so now you're cheating on me with a Lucas and a Yu. I can't catch a break can I? I grab her wrist before it hits my chest and press a kiss to her hand. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:41 pm

I blush as I then whispered at that moment then. "I love you so much my Hybrid Skywalker." I said his nickname in a hushed whisper as I knew he did not want others to hear his nickname at all. This was a secret between us.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:46 pm

I grin. You don't have to whisper. I kiss her. I don't care about other peoples' opinions. I love you. I press another kiss to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:56 pm

I smile as I kissed his lips and then I pulled back a bit and whispered, "Thank you so much. I love you forever and always." I looked up into his browns eyes and smiled some more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:00 pm

I smile and kiss her. Do you want to get out of here? This sophisticated stuff can be fun for a bit-but it can be pretty boring after a while. I mean, we're both really young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next