Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Making Up (Erin and Luke) Staff_zps08fc6213

Making Up (Erin and Luke) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Making Up (Erin and Luke) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMaking Up (Erin and Luke) Liz_zpse62da61aMaking Up (Erin and Luke) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Making Up (Erin and Luke) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Making Up (Erin and Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Making Up (Erin and Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Making Up (Erin and Luke) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Making Up (Erin and Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Making Up (Erin and Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Making Up (Erin and Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Making Up (Erin and Luke) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Making Up (Erin and Luke) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Making Up (Erin and Luke) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Making Up (Erin and Luke)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Making Up (Erin and Luke) Empty
PostSubject: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:56 pm

There I was walking into my favorite place to eat at. Primo told me that he was going to take me out to clear my mind of what has been happening. I have been training and working out a lot since Luke left. I still wore the ring , but it was a bad reminder of him breaking me. My blue eyes looked out for him. That was when I spotted him and stopped. There he was. There was Luke, sitting there at a table, looking like he was waiting for someone. I then looked at the waiter and said, "I am here to meet Primo." The waiter bowed as he then brought me over to Luke's table. Crap.

My Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75384064
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:03 pm

My Outfit: http://artistspringboard.blogspot.com/2011/01/hot-spring-2011-trend-for-men-leather.html

I look up at the sound of Erin's voice. The waitress is bringing her over here. What the hell? She's still wearing her ring. She's obviously been working out. Her legs and arms are twice as toned as they ever have been. I take a long sip of my Cognac. I'm wearing my ring on my dog-tag chain under my shirt. I look at the waitress in question. I wasn't expecting a guest. She shrugs. Sorry sir. I'm just following directions. Enjoy your meal. THe girl sighs and sets two menus down before walking off. I run a hand through my hair. No doubt that Primo set this up. Can't take a hint-can he. It's not a question. I take another sip of my drink. This could be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:20 pm

I sit down as I barely say a thing as I noticed that his wedding ring was around on his neck on his chai. To tell the truth, that really did pain me. The pain was not noticeable as a waiter set a whiskey, a strong whiskey in front of me. "Hello Lucas." I said in a monotonish like voice. I was trained to be strong now and to not show all of my feelings, even though I truly wanted to run into his arms and kiss him all over, as I would cry, but I did not.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:25 pm

I nod in acknowledgement. Erin. I haven't been with anyone else since Erin and I separated, but I've been approached by many. Two girls walk by and wink at me as they pass. They slide their numbers on the table as they walk. I pick the numbers up and toss them in the trash behind Erin's head. It's not really a sign of "Hey I want to be back together." Really, I just have no interest in horny young woman. I know you're angry with me. I take a sip of my drink and shrug You have every right to be, but I had and still have my reasons for leaving. It's in your best interest. I know you don't agree or understand, but it's my opinion, and it's not changing.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:29 pm

I then cross my arms, some of my newly developed muscles showing off. "You know what Luke, you may think that I NEED you to be safe, but how wrong you are now. Ever since you have left I have had many visits from so many people. I have taken care of a hybrid, a vampire here and there, and about 3 wolves. I am a strong girl now and not that 'disney princess' you once knew. I may still love you, but I have changed." I look behind him and notice a group of guys looking. I hated other males looking at me. I looked away as they started to hoot and holler a bit. "What pigs over there..." I muttered a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:31 pm

I clench my fist underneath the table as the guys yell in the corner. I shoot a warning look. So I see. I soften my voice. I just want you to be happy and safe. That's all I've ever wanted. I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:33 pm

I was still looking down, away from the guys who were pigs in the corner. Like there wasn't other girls around this place. "You think I am happy alone in that huge estate? You are so wrong. I find company in the people who come to kill me. The last time I talked to either Katherine or Primo was that night you left me alone Luke." I knew I wanted to cry, but not now. I needed to be strong and brave like Katherine taught me to be.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:11 am

I run a hand through my hair. Every bone in my body is pulling me to wrap my arms around her and tell her it'll be alright. I'm sorry, Erin. I sigh. When I left, I knew you'd be hurt. I knew it would take you a while to get over me, but I thought that it was for the best. I love you so much. My logic, well, I guess if I love you, I should let you go, but you aren't letting go, are you? My voice is broken, tired.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:47 pm

That was when I looked back up at the man who was still considered to be my husband according to the law. I held up my left hand as I then said, "Of course I am not letting go," I pointed to the wedding ring, "I will never let go like I promised you." Slowly, I placed my hand down as I then heard the guys across the room holler, "Come over here hottie!" I then stood up and said, "Stop! Just stop talking to me! I am not in the mood!" I as grinding my teeth a bit as I then held the tears in some more. My body did shake a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:59 pm

I grit my teeth and stand. My chair slides back. Wordlessly I slide my wedding ring off of my dog-tag chain and slip it on my finger. I clench my fists and walk over to the corner of men. I cross my arms and stare each of them down. I raise my hand and show off my wedding band. See this, boys. This means she's mine, and I'm hers. Back the hell off before I break all four of you in half. The boys laugh. Really, you don't seem very much like a couple to me? I grit my teeth. They get up and start to walk towards Erin. 3 second warning. Get the hell out of here or I'll beat the shit out of you. My voice is deadly. They turn and laugh. 3, 2, One. I slug one of them in the jaw sending him toppling to the ground. I deliver a kick to one's gut and a blow to the other's nose. They all three crumple to the floor. After a few seconds they scramble to their feet and run out the door one by one. I let my fists relax. Wordlessly I walk over to Erin. She stands to meet me and wordlessly I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her passionately. I pull back and entwine my fingers in hers pulling her out the door and to my car. I push her gently against the car door. I take her face in my hands. I'm going to be selfish with you. I can't live without you. I can't stand watching other men hit on you. I'm going to be selfish because I love you too much to let you go. I'm sorry, Erin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Oh how I wanted to just kiss him and forgive him, but he was gone for a while and my heart was broken. The tears in my eyes were visible as I then whispered, "I love you Luke, just please remember you need to gain my trust again. I am so broken..." Even thoughI was toned more from working outI had stopped eating a bit, but I still ate at times. "I missed you." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:09 pm

I let my hands drop from her face and wrap around her waist. I love you, so much. Every day without you I couldn't stand it. I missed you so incredibly much. I shake my head. I thought I could be strong enough to let you go; but the truth is. I love you too much to let you go. I'm never letting you go again. I know it'll take you time to trust me. I brush the hair from her face. I'm sorry. I love you so much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:15 pm

A few of the man tears escaped as I then looked up at him. "I love you Luke." I said as my voice was a bit scratchy at that moment. A sniffle left from my lips at that moment as I then smiled a bit. This was the man I knew I was going to stand strong besides. My blue eyes connected with his brown eyes. Deep in my heart I knew I was not ready to kiss him right then. It was going to be as if we were a little bit of strangers at first. Slowly my hands were on his pecks at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:20 pm

I blink a couple times before letting my hands cup her face. I stare into her eyes lovingly as my thumbs brush over her cheek bones. My eyes flick from her eyes to her lips and back again. I press a gentle, loving kiss to her lips. It feels insanely good to have her touching me again. I can't live without her. She's everything to me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:24 pm

My lips were touching his lips and I must admit that I truly did miss this. I truly did miss feeling his lips upon mine, but he broke me and I was like a bird with a broke wing. It was going to take time to heal my broken heart. Slowly, I pulled back from his lips as I slightly breathed in and out at that moment. My blue eyes looked up into his brown eyes as I then whispered, "You have no idea how much I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm

I take her hands in mine. I do. I chuckle and lean my forehead against hers. I couldn't stay away after I left. I checked on you everyday, every night. I tried to stay away. I couldn't. I missed you too much. I look into her eyes. You know you're really sexy when you're angry? That mirror took a beating. I shake my head. You know what killed me the most? Seeing you walking around the house in my shirts. I wanted to come back to you so badly. I know I hurt you. I'm sorry, baby. Sometimes my head confuses what my heart wants. I want you and only you. I love you too much to ever let you go.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:47 pm

I smile a bit, just a bit as I then whispered, "Lets go home, huh?" I then look around and see the car that Primo had given to me when I was alone. It was a really warn down car as I did not want a tone of attention. Slowly, I crawled out of his hold and started towards the car. Before I was to far away from him, I turned back to him and asked a bit at that moment, "Where is Zeus at, Luke?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:54 pm

I laugh and whistle. Zeus runs around from behind the restaurant and sits diligently next to me. Right here. I motion towards my Ducati a few feet away. Mind if we take the Ducati instead? I chuckle. It matches my outfit more. I wink. I"m dressed in black jeans and a leather jacket. Plus, it's an excuse to have my wife wrapped around me again. Zeus'll meet us there. I climb on the Ducati and rev the engine. I look at my wife, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:59 pm

My blue eyes trailed the Ducati as I was in awe at its beauty. Yes, I am a girl who loves to admire gorgeous motorcycles. When he rev the engine up, the goosebumps that were already on my arms and legs grew more and I smiled. "Of course." I stated as I then walked over towards him. I could feel eyes tracing Luke and I from somewhere. I looked around a bit as I was curious who in the world would be watching us at that moment. I stopped looking when I turned back around and got onto the motorcycle. My blue eyes looked at Zeus as he then started to run off in front of us. Right then, my hands could feel his abs as I blushed brightly. I missed him. I really did miss Lucas Reid. The man who broke my heart. The man who was fixing my heart.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:08 pm

I smile. Somehow I know that she's blushing. I drive us back to the house and carefully get off the bike. I extend my hand for her to take. Come home with me? I ask her. The question really means more than what I'm asking. I'm asking her to forgive me, to take a step forward with me. To give us a chance to go back to the way that we were.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:26 pm

I looked up at him as I then grasped his hand and said, "You, mean, come home with me." I got off of the motorcycle as I then felt a furry creature rubbing against me. Slowly I looked down and smiled at the German Shepherd that was rubbing himself against me happily. Zeus must of missed this place as well. That was when I looked back up into Luke's eyes once more. The feeling that someone was watching us crawled up my flesh and bone as I then looked around. I was not paranoid, okay maybe I was a bit, but I was now watching out for not only my butt, but Luke's as well.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:40 pm

I take her hand and lead her inside. The mirror's been replaced. A fire burns in the hearth. I close the door and bolt it shut. I shed my shirt and walk to the kitchen. I grab a wet towel from the sink and carefully wash the vervaine and wolfsbane from my chest. There's a huge gaping cut down my chest. It hasn't healed due to the wolfsbane and vervaine embedded in the stake I was cut with. I wince as it burns my skin. I set my shirt down on the counter and lean against the counter letting out a deep breath. The cut burns like hell.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Zeus laid down in his rightful place in front of the fire before I then took off my shoes, and then walked to the kitchen as I heard the winces coming from Luke. As I walked in, I could clearly see the cut that ran down his chest. There was some form of liquid around it. Wolfsbane and vervain. He was attacked by a hunter most likely. "What in the world happened to you when you were gone Luke?" I asked as I then walked to get some sort of medicine I was given by Sophia to heal this stuff. Slowly, I walked back to and looked him in the eyes as I started to put the medicine onto his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:54 pm

I close my eyes at her touch. I've missed you so incredibly much. I groan as the medicine burns my skin. I had a run in with the hybrid who attacked you as he was running from the house. I wasn't happy. So I attacked him. He attacked me. Believe me, he looks worse. I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:01 pm

I finished applying the medicine onto his skin as I then smiled a bit at that moment. "So you have been watching out for me this whole time, huh?" Slowly, I placed the medicine down as I grabbed the gauze and started to wrap himself up in the gauze around his chest. "By the looks of it, a steak huh?" Slowly I looked back up into his brown eyes some more at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Up (Erin and Luke)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next