Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) Staff_zps08fc6213

Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nCare for a Drink? (James & Lily) Liz_zpse62da61aCare for a Drink? (James & Lily) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Care for a Drink? (James & Lily)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Johnson

Lily Johnson

Bites : 38
Awesomeness : 0

Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Care for a Drink? (James & Lily)   Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:03 pm

There I sat on a bar stool with a bottle of beer in my hands. My favorite kind of beer. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a dark blue tank-top, my signature black jacket on top, and of course my black converse high tops. People were looking at me with wide eyes as they all thought I was a high schooler, but with a body like mine I was no high schooler. I was just 21 and enjoying my life as well as I could. I was enjoying life as a witch. Oh how blessed I was to have been born with magic! Oh how wrong that statement was. "Cheers..." I muttered as no one around me knew what I was truly talking about.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Care for a Drink? (James & Lily)   Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:46 pm

That it was, a messed up day in Mystic Falls, but for James it had pretty much been a messed up entirety of his life, both as a human and even as a Vampire. He came to the conclusion that everybody was out to mess with his mind and screw up his life. First there was Bonnie, who he had truly loved, and whom he was truly wanting to spend the rest of his life with. It was her idea to turn him into a Vampire, she pleaded with Ravyn to use her blood to turn him because the feelings that she felt were too overpowering to allow for him to just die like that after being stabbed by Rebekah.

Then there was Elizabeth who he had continued to run into at the Salvatore Boarding House where James had stayed while he learned the ropes of being a Vampire; to control the blood lust, his newly discovered abilities, without being in the vicinity of any humans which he could harm and kill. It was his idea, to begin the relationship with Elizabeth; the feelings had grown stronger though during the night when a werewolf broke down the door of the Boarding House. It had gone for Eli, but James got in the way, tackled it to the floor and struck it in the head with his fist once before it tossed him onto the floor. He didn't know entirely why he wanted to save Elizabeth from the wolf, but it came down to a split second decision: save her with a chance of death but go down like a hero and have her cousins or whatever they were believe he was good, or let her die and end up dieing himself from the Salvatore Brothers wrath. But she ended up becoming bit anyway, which caused a little strain on their relationship. She went to Klaus to get the cure, and after, that was when their relationship really began.

It wasn't long after that they went to a party or something in the forest. Ravyn was there, as was Tyler, both of whom he hadn't really thought of as 'good friends' even if he did throw the football around with the Hybrid a few times at the school, and Ravyn's blood was what turned him into a Vampire. It was that night that he discovered the sirebond to the female Vampire, the thing that would change his life forever; again. James was told to break up with Elizabeth for some sick reason to get back at her for doing something which was lost to him, and so he did.

But since then he had tried to steer clear of any sort of emotional relationship that would cause him even more pain. Mostly he was just looking for meaningless sex, something to take his mind off of all the shit that had happened to him ever since meeting Bonnie. To get away from it all, he entered the Grill hoping to get a drink of Jack on the rocks and a little hope that he would just find somebody to 'get with', to ease the stress which he was feeling toward his sire bond with Ravyn. James' sight almost immediately falling on a beautiful blonde after scanning the room for a few seconds; she appeared to be looking for the exact same thing as himself: a night on the town, he guessed.

He walked toward the bar and ordered his drink, then sat beside the lonely girl who he had never seen before. The drink was slid into his hand on the table and he lifted it to his lips. "Cheers" He said in reply to her statement, and took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Lily Johnson

Lily Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Care for a Drink? (James & Lily)   Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Lily smiled as she then looked at the man besides her. It seemed like he knew her kind of sense of humor. "Welcome to the Lonely Hearts Club. I am the president, Lily Johnson, and you are?" Her smile never left her lips as she turned to look at the handsome man besides her. She knew that she had the body that a lot of men wanted to touch and feel during sex, but she was no whore. She wanted just the right man.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Care for a Drink? (James & Lily)   Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:51 pm

The alcohol was much needed in James' mind; it was the one thing that he could really trust in that world anymore - well that and himself, everybody else just seemed to want to screw him over. Perks of being a vampire, he guessed: being used for other peoples desires, although it didn't much help having the Salvatores show you the ropes rather than the original vampires whom take what they want and don't really care about anyone else.

A small smirk grew on James' face after he swallowed the hard liquor and placed the glass back down onto the top of the bar. "James Cole. Not that I am really worth remembering, nobody else seems to" He admitted in a rather depressing tone, something that the alcohol was actually good for. "But from the sounds of it, you are in the same predicament" He noted with the smirk still plastered on his face; his eyes appeared glassy, like he had been fighting off tears that entire night.
Back to top Go down
Lily Johnson

Lily Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Care for a Drink? (James & Lily)   Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:49 am

Lily frowned as she saw the glassy look in James's eyes. "I will remember you James. I promise you that. What is wrong with you James? If you do not mind me asking. I hate seeing people depressed and sad." It was true. She was a person who loved to make people smile and laugh. It was what she was truly known for. Then, she slowly placed a hand onto his arm and started to rub it smoothing. Her blue eyes looked at the handsome man, but then she felt something. She knew he was not human as everyone in this bar believed. She did not show any sign that she knew what in the world he really was.
Back to top Go down
Lily Johnson

Lily Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Care for a Drink? (James & Lily)   Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:26 pm

(Bump Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care for a Drink? (James & Lily)   Care for a Drink? (James & Lily) Empty

Back to top Go down

Care for a Drink? (James & Lily)
Page 1 of 1