Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Drink your troubles away. Staff_zps08fc6213

Drink your troubles away. Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Drink your troubles away. 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nDrink your troubles away. Liz_zpse62da61aDrink your troubles away. 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Drink your troubles away. 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Drink your troubles away. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Drink your troubles away. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Drink your troubles away. Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Drink your troubles away. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Drink your troubles away. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Drink your troubles away. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Drink your troubles away. Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Drink your troubles away. Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Drink your troubles away. Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Drink your troubles away.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Drink your troubles away. Empty
PostSubject: Drink your troubles away.   Drink your troubles away. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:21 am

The brunette took a seat at the far end corner of the unfamiliar bar and sighed.What had her father been thinking when the thought of starting fresh had crossed his mind?The last thing she needed was to 'start fresh'.Because that only meant that she would need to start everything over again.She'd be the new girl at school and would be even lonelier than she already was.The way she saw it,starting fresh would only make her life worse.But leave it to her dad to make her life miserable..

She scanned the menu over rather quickly.She wasn't really hungry nor in the mood to eat.But she could use a drink..She motioned for the guy behind the counter to come over and he did just that."Can I get a shot of whiskey." She asked.The tall man looked at her with an eyebrow raised and without him having to say anything Tianna could tell what the man was thinking.She rolled her eyes and dug into her pocket,feeling around for her fake I.D.She had gotten it just a few months after the death of her brother.Drinking seemed to make her trouble disappear for a while and she knew she couldn't steal from her parents liquor cabinet forever without them eventually suspecting something.

She suddenly felt the cold plastic card and took it out,holding it up for only a few seconds before stuffing it back into her pocket.And with that the man left to get her drink.Her thin fingers tapped on the wooden bar as she glanced around the room,awaiting her desperately needed drink.
Back to top Go down
Matt Donovan

Matt Donovan

Bites : 52
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Drink your troubles away.   Drink your troubles away. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:41 pm

It was just another night at The Grill for Matt, however since Elizabeth no longer worked there he was filling in as Bartender on the nights he wasn't a server. He didn't mind, he needed the money.

There were a few regulars sitting at the bar, and they were all taken care of so he got excited to see someone come sit at the bar, even though it was someone he didn't know. She looked about his age, but he was surprised when she ordered a whiskey. She handed him an ID, which he was 75% sure was fake, but he handed it back to her and went to go make her drink. Almost every teen in this town partied, who was he to ruin anyones fun.

He poured the shot of whiskey and then placed it in front of her. "Anything else I can get you-sorry what's your name? I don't think I've seen you around here before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink your troubles away.   Drink your troubles away. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:08 pm

The sound of the glass being set down on the counter made her snap her head back.Her drink was now set in front of her and the blonde boy who had attended her was standing there asking if she wanted anything more.She took a drink from the string beverage before responding."No thanks" She responded,setting the glass down.Truth was,she had only brought a few dollars with her that she had found in between all her clutter.Now wouldn't be the time to ask for money     .She was giving them the silent treatment because they had made her move,and asking for money would mean that she would be the one to break first."I'm Tianna and I just moved here so I'm not really surprised we haven't met before."She said shrugging before gulping the last of her drink down."and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Donovan

Matt Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Drink your troubles away.   Drink your troubles away. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:01 pm

"Oh really? Where from?" Matt asked her intently. He was always open to meeting new people, it was something that helped him get away from that jock image. "I"m Matt, so where'd you score the fake ID?" He asked grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink your troubles away.   Drink your troubles away. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:19 pm

"Richmond" She replied simply as she reached into her pocket for the money.She was caught by surprise when he mentioned the ID she had brought with her."I know a guy" She replied with a smirk on her face as she slid the money his way.
Back to top Go down
Matt Donovan

Matt Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Drink your troubles away.   Drink your troubles away. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Matt nodded, "This place is a bit different from there. I know it doesn't seem like much compared to the big city, but you'll find out there's more to it than meets the eye.And here we aren't as strict on underage drinking as we should be, so this one's on the house." he said pushing the money back towards her,smiling, "Welcome to Mystic Falls."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink your troubles away.   Drink your troubles away. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:52 pm

She Looked up at him with a smile as he welcomed her."Thanks" She said slowly reaching for the money and stuffing in back into her pocket."This place isn't so bad.Maybe a little uneventful but..it's not horrible.." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Matt Donovan

Matt Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Drink your troubles away.   Drink your troubles away. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:51 pm

"It's definitely not the most exciting place on Earth, but you should see it on a Friday night in the fall.The entire town shows up at the football game. And then there's all the Founder's Day crap that goes on in the fall as well." As he was talking he reached for the bottle of whiskey and poured her another shot. "So what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drink your troubles away.   Drink your troubles away. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:05 am

She nodded her head and smiled."Sounds..interesting" She said and then thanked him for the glass."Well my dad managed to drag me and my mom with him.He's doing some kind of research here and he thought this would be a great time to...start fresh.." She said,feeling uneasy as she mentioned the starting fresh part.She quickly took a sip of the drink after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drink your troubles away.   Drink your troubles away. Empty

Back to top Go down

Drink your troubles away.
Page 1 of 1