Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) Staff_zps08fc6213

Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nGrabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) Liz_zpse62da61aGrabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Bites : 265
Awesomeness : 0

Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) Empty
PostSubject: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:02 pm

I had no idea why I was here, besides the fact that Rebekah and Ravyn yelled at me to be more social. They told me to check out the Grill, they said everyone hung out there. Ravyn also told me not to snack on any of the locals, which I wasn't too happy about. But I would respect Ravyn's wish, she also told me that Elizabeth Salvatore was a bartender there and that I should be nice to her. I shook my head a little to clear my thoughts and walked into the Mystic Grill.

I smirked at some of the girls that started tripping over themselves when they saw me. I ignored them and walked back to the bar. I pulled out one of the stools and took a seat. I smirked at the bartender. "You must be Miss Salvatore!" I said to her, noticing some similarities to the Salvatore brothers.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Business was slow today. I looked around. None of my regulars were here, which seems odd to me. I waved the thought by. I was to busy in my own little world before I saw a tall figure come my way. He was cute, hopefully more than just a looker.

Than I began to focus in on his features. Had I seen him before? He sat infront of my. I placed my hands down on the bar top. "The one and Only." I said commenting on the female Salvatore population. "You must be one of the famous Original brothers I keep hearing about."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:12 am

"So now we are famous, that's a first." I smirked at her. "Kol Mikaelson." I said introducing myself. "Ravyn has told me a little about you and she figured it'd be a good idea to introduce myself." I smiled politely and took one of her hands and kissed it. I wasn't a complete jerk, I was still a gentlemen when I needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 pm

Mikealson, huh? Is that the allias they were going by? I rememberence of THE Orginal daddy? I let him kiss my hand. As long as I played along with his act and didnt let him onto it I could survive anything the Orginals threw at me, unless if it was bodill harm; then I am basical screwed.

"As long as we are introducing ourselves to each other, Im Elizabeth Salvatore. I'm sure Rebekah or Rayvn has told you my nicknames. Feel free to call me anything." Anything that wasnt a white woman or vampire bait/game.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:10 pm

I smirked at her as I listened to her heartbeat increase. She seemed nervous, I wondered if she was afraid that i'd take a taste. "Ravyn mentioned your nicknames, my question is do you prefer your full name or Eli?" I looked at her and leaned forward listening to her heart increase more. "Relax baby doll, i'm not here to hurt you. I'm just here for a few drinks..." I trailed off as I listened to the song switched to one that I liked. I grinned as the Skrillex song played through the speakers, I forgot the name of the song. I'd have to ask Ravyn about it later. I looked at Elizabeth. "I'm not hungry i'm just here for the alcohol." I said hoping she knew what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:44 pm

I smirked at him. He was a charmer and a little flirting wouldn't hurt Jeremy and I. "It's only your nature. I don't care if you drink." I turned around and grabbed a bottle of jack. "Eli is fine." I turned the cap off. "This is Rayvn's and Rebekah's favorite choice. Bottle on the house." I placed the bottle on the counter. I was tired of being a good girl. "Unless you want to taste the blood from a healthy, perky cheerleader slash bartender." I flexed my wrist hinting to him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:57 pm

"Well Eli thank you." I said looking at the bottle of Jack she placed on the counter. "Those girls do know what's good to drink. Well what's good in this country anyways." I smiled at her. "May I please have a glass?" I asked her politely. "I'm sure the Salvatore Brother's won't like the fact that their niece is offering blood to an Original." I smirked at her. "Maybe some other time." I said with a cocky grin.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:10 pm

I bent down and picked up a glass and placed it before him. My mind kept screaming Jeremy but the Katherine side of me kept saying what u was doing was fine. "Who needs to worry about buzz kills?" I grabbed my pen from under the bar. I took a napkin and wrote down y number and name in my Girly neat hand writing. "Call me whenever you need a drink." wow this was extremely out of character for me. But I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:34 pm

"Are you sure your related to those buzz kills?" I smirked devilishly at her. She was bold and was basically flirting with me. Which surprised the hell out of me since I was an Original and she was human. I liked her already she had guts, unlike most humans that just beg me to let them live. I watched as she scribbled something onto a napkin. She handed me the napkin and she told me to call her whenever I needed a drink. I slipped the napkin into my pocket and raised a brow at her. "You are very bold, I see why Ravyn likes you." I told her as I grabbed the bottle of Jack and the glass. I poured some into the glass and started drinking. Ravyn did know how to make friends with interesting people.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:40 pm

"I'm sure the buzz kill trait is carried in the male Salvatore's. There's only a five generation gap between us so it's nothing major." I smiled at my comment. I hated how everyone in mystic falls (human of course) were such wimps. They needed to learn how to have fun, like me. "Wow, complimented by an Orginal vampire. Should I be scared?" I was smirking as I looked at the bar top as I dragged my fingertips across it. I needed fun in my life, maybe this was it.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:28 pm

I smirked at her. "Yes it must be something in the male gene pool." I picked up my glass and drank some more. "I don't know should you be?" I said flirting back a little.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Nobody was there so I hopped up and sat on the bar, my legs were hung over behind the counter as my rear-end was on his left. "I will take that as an open invintation Mr. Mikealson." I flirted back. This was fun. I was happy to know Jeremy was busy with Alaric to not see this. Me: a human and Kol: an Orginal flirting harmlessly with each other. I hope Zach has rooled over in his grave.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:00 pm

I watched as Eli got up and sat onto the counter. I raised an eyebrow at her and smirked. "Maybe it is!" I said as I leaned over the counter and grabbed an extra glass. I leaned back to and held it up to her. "Care to join me you look like you want to have some fun!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:44 pm

I grinned at him. "Your willing to have fun with a so called sweet and innocent girl like me?" I took the glass and bottle, filling it up. I crossed my legs and leaned in a little. I heard the song change from Shrillex to Enqurie Igelasis' heartbeat. I loved this song. "The question is, do you want to have a great, possibly regretful fun with me? I flirted with this comment.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:30 pm

I had a cocky grin plastered on my face. "The sweet and innocent types are the ones that have more fun and can be evil. The perfect example would be Ravyn." I chuckled, the sweet and innocent ones that seemed to make the best vampires. The can be extremely devious when they want to be. I think Eli would make one interesting vampire. "There's no such thing as regretful fun, with me!" I winked at her with a wicked grin and took a gulp of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:36 pm

"Rayvn isn't as evil as I can be. Truth is I have already single handily killed four people. My parents and Elena Gilbert's parents." I took a swig of the jack in my hand. I placed the glass on the counter as I looked at him. This should be interesting. I had changed my mind about becoming a vampire. Maybe it was in my best interest to be one. I could as much fun as Katherine, and then some.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:34 pm

"Sweetheart you have no idea how evil Ravyn can be." I smirked and chuckled at the memory. "She slaughtered six villages in her first two months as a vampire, just looking for her daughter." No one other then Rebekah and I knew about it. Elijah, Finn, and Klaus thought it was me. Every so often she would go off for some reason and I would cover for her. That's probably why Klaus daggered me. Although I did kill whole villages too, without even thinking. "She still goes on the occasional killing spree, her grace makes her deadlier then you'd think. It's an amazing sight to watch." I said with a devilish grin. I raised an eyebrow at her. "You killed your parents and the doppelganger's parents. Oh do tell?" I said intrigued that this human killed four people at such a young age.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Wow, I must be crazy. Oh well at least I was starting to show my great party katherine/damon side of me. No it wasnt a side, it was the real me. I was shocked to here that Ray even had a daughter. Then the conversation went to about the daths at my own hands. "I killed my mother, simply because I have a twin. I am the youngest. When I was born, she died. Death number one. Death number two; When Damon came beck to Town we locked him up. I sent Zach to go check on him and Damon killed him. Then Death's three and four was me standing in the middle od wikery bridge and a car driving off the bridge to avoid hitting me. Elena was in the car, she got out and they died."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:31 pm

I smirked at her when she told me about the deaths. "Technically the first two weren't done by you." I told her the truth. It wasn't like she snapped their necks or drained the dry. "I'm impressed not many humans confess to killing people." I took another gulp of my drink. Then I refilled my glass.

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:36 pm

I drowned my glass as I heard his words. "But they are still blood on my hands. I was the cause of thier deaths." Seriously nobody was here? I fixxed myself to lay on the bar top on my stomach. I proped my head up on my hands on proped up elbows. I took it very seriously. "Enough about my dark secerts. Lets hear something about you cutie." I knew I was drinking way before he came in, but there was no way I was drunk enough to call him cutie. Or was I?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 pm

I smirked at Eli. "Ravyn didn't say anything about you being so fun and forward." My smirk grew as she made herself comfortable on the counter. "What would you like to know?" I said drinking some more.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Hmm what did I want to know? It wasnt going to be used for blackmailing so... Wow I must be drunk if I am thinking what I was really thinking. I took the bottle and poured it into my glass then setting it down on the bar. "You sir are the first unfortunate soul to see the true bitch I am, if you would exused my language." I still had my manners when it came to conversations. "Whatever your little heart desires to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:34 pm

"Your language is just fine." I smirked at her. "I live with Bekah and Ravyn so I've seen true bitches. As you say." I drank some more. "I've killed many people and have taken pleasure in doing so. I've also cover for a mass majority of Ravyn's rampages. And spent a majority of my vampire life in a coffin."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:37 pm

"And I thought I had a bad life." Nobody was here except for my co-workers, Kol and Myself. The girls who were google-eyeing him had left after we began to talk. That was a tiny victory for myself. Now, there was nobody watching us. We were alone, which felt creepy and good at the same time. "If I were turned into a vampire, how do you think I would turn out to be?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:01 pm

I grinned at her. "You'd make one hell of a vampire. You would probably be a little Ravyn. A temper like me and an attitude like Katerina. You'd just have to not chomp on any of your family members while in transition." That would be the last thing we'd need... Another Stefan although it could be fun. "Are you interested in becoming one of the undead?" I questioned arrogantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)   Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Grabbing a drink or a few hundred (Elizabeth/Kol)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next