Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Midnight Drink (Open) Staff_zps08fc6213

Midnight Drink (Open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Midnight Drink (Open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMidnight Drink (Open) Liz_zpse62da61aMidnight Drink (Open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Midnight Drink (Open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Midnight Drink (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Midnight Drink (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Midnight Drink (Open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Midnight Drink (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Midnight Drink (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Midnight Drink (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Midnight Drink (Open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Midnight Drink (Open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Midnight Drink (Open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Midnight Drink (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Bites : 80
Awesomeness : 0

Midnight Drink (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:16 pm

I was working for three hours now, and the bar seemed almost empty. Just a few people were left and I looked on my watch: 23:41. Just a few hours left and then I could leave.
I was cleaning some glasses and closed a bottle of Vodka as I heard the door opening again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:55 pm

I walk in just as the flashing open sign dims. Damn it. I curse under my breath. I look up to see a werewolf bartender cleaning up the bar. Hey man, listen I've had a long day. Do you think you could keep the bar open for a while longer? Hell, I'll make the drinks? I slowly walk up to the bar and wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:03 pm

I looked to the customer who came in and grinned. He seemed very tired.
"Sure, why not? What would you like?"
As I asked I watched him. He was not like the other guest. His energy seemed stronger. But I couldn't tell what exactly it was...
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:08 pm

I take a seat and give a small smile. Thanks man. I'll take a bourbon and jack on the rocks. I settle into my seat and glance at the game while he's making my drinkThings aren't the same anymore, you know. There was a time when I might've cared about football, but now, it just doesn't seem to matter. I shake my head. This poor guy's stuck with me for a while. I have a lot of complaints to make tonight, hopefully he'll share in my opinions.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 pm

I give him his drink and say: " You seem like you had a really bad day man. You're the first one today who's ordering on the rocks."
Good, that I have nothing planned for this evening, because it looks like this guy will be here for couple of hours.
I took a wet cloth and started cleaning the bar.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:22 pm

I smirk and take a long swallow of my drink. yeah well. I need the alcohol right now. Girlfriend issues, family issues, identity issues. The usual life of a hybrid. I know he's a werewolf, but I don't know if he knows what I am, or that you respect unsired hybrids. We're kinda an elite group. We've suffered immense pain, we deserve respect, especially considering that I'm a Marine.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:59 pm

I looked up as I heard the word hybrid coming out of his mouth. That's impossible.
Was it true? I never saw a hybrid before. Some werewolves and one vampire, yes, but never a hybrid. I cleared my throat and looked at him.
"So you're a hybrid? Are here any others around?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:11 pm

I raise my eyebrows. So he has heard of us; he seems rather-surprised. There are others, many others, but there are none in this bar now. The only hybrids you should worry about are the ones sired to Klaus. I'm not, so don't worry about me, but you should be careful. They're ruthless. I sip my drink.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:24 am

Oh great. Ruthless mixtures of vampires and werewolves. That would be nice!!
"You said Klaus. Who is that? I'm new in town and you seem to know a lot about all this stuff, to be honest, I don't. So, I gir you another drink fr free and you tell me what going on around here. Sound like a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:06 pm

I nod. I don't mind paying, but I'lll tell you anyway. Niklaus Mikaelson is the most powerful Original Vampire ever to exist. He has many siblings, Rebekah, Finn, Elijah and Kol. Finn and Kol are dead, and Elijah has been away for a while. Rebekah is extremely powerful, so don't get on her bad side. Personally, I just think she's misunderstood. Klaus is extremely powerful; he creates hybrids like me to have protection and honestly to have friends. Any other questions? I take a sip of my drink. I don't mind his questions.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:33 pm

"I'm good for now. I heard of all those dead people but I never thought that in a small town like this... I never thought that there would be so many Hybrids and supernatural creatures. Not that I should say something. You probably know that I'm a werewolf." I put some vodka in a glass and drink it all at once. "And I thought this would be the perfect place to run away from all this stuff. Damn it."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:37 pm

I laugh. I feel bad for you man, I knew what i was signing up for when I came here. Vampires have been haunting my family for years-I came here to face them once and for all. I knew the risks. One thing about Mystic Falls, you'll never leave. I extend my hand. I'm Luke, the eldest Reid brother.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:13 pm

"Nice to meet you man. I'm Eric." And I'm really not amused about that vampire issue....
"So what are you doing against those vampires? Are you doing something, or are they way too strong?" I wanted to know it. I needed to know it. Everyone could be a vampire around this town, so it was better to face the truth. Did we had a chance?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:48 pm

He sure asks a lot of questions. hybrids easily can take vampires, but werewolves have a bit more trouble since vamps are stronger. Werewolf bites are lethal to vampires though; that's the one advantage you have. I take sip of my drink. right now we're not directly fighting since vamps aren't a threat right now.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Blake

Isabelle Blake

Bites : 10

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:48 pm

I walked into the grill, I was tired, using so much strength. I walked over to the bar, I needed a drink. I looked at the bartender A shot please I said as I checked my phone, I had gotten a call but I was annoyed by him. I denied it and but my hands over my face. Great just freaking great
Back to top Go down
Aldo Marköv

Aldo Marköv

Bites : 12

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:54 am

Call it boredom or whatever but I went to the place I worked to relax right now. It was my night off and I didn't feel like dealing with much. I walked in the door and sat down at the bar looking from Lucas, who I had seen around town to the bartender. Eric. The new guy but that was just fine by me. Without him I'd have to work tonight. I nodded to him and then felt someone sit down she seemed agitated and I turned to her in question as she looked at her phone and ordered her shot. If she didn't wan to talk that'd be okay but I'd at least make an attempt to lighten the night. "Make it two man" I said to Eric and nodded. "You alright over there. I don't mean to pry, you just seem a little tense" I flashed a smile towards her and crossed my arms "Don't tell me it's a man problem, we're supposed to be the ones who aren't any trouble" I winked and smiled wider knowing dogging on men was probably the one thing she'd like to hear right now. Being myself, a hybrid like the guy sitting down from the bar from me, my sister had mentioned him, we were well known for protecting our own, and anyone who wanted in our close nit circle of species... even if we weren't all that close...
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Blake

Isabelle Blake

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:06 am

I took my hands away from my face, as I felt someone sit next to me. I turn and look at him Trust me if it dealt with a guy I would be acting way different When the bartender gave us the shots I took one Then again this is just what I needed, something to calm me down I wasn't a vampire so i didn't know what he was. Cause now in Mystic Falls everyone is one thing or another, although i wondered, maybe i could figure it out. I mean I am growing stronger now
Back to top Go down
Aldo Marköv

Aldo Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:16 am

I let out a laugh and raised my shot to her and threw it back quickly. "Tell me then, if you want, why the face palm exasperation of an expression?" I smiled and turned back to her un-crossing my arms and putting my elbow on the bar resting my head on my fist giving her my undivided attention. "I don't mean to pry though, just to make myself clear, I'm just nosy" I was contradicting myself but maybe it'd get her to at least smile. Everyone around here seemed so loom and gloom lately. My sister wasn't like that though thank goodness, I'd have to find her eventually too. But duty calls. Sad women weren't something I liked to see...
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Blake

Isabelle Blake

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:29 am

I chuckled Its fine but don't worry in like that too sometimes I said Well I was helping someone with something and let's just say it need where I was walking away I looked at him then took the shot glass I raised it and put it back down. My nose had finally stopped bleeding before I got there but since I was channeling from the other side the witch seemed to tug twice as hard so it made me feel so weak. All of a sudden a rush a dizziness fell over me, and my eyes started to get blurry.
Back to top Go down
Aldo Marköv

Aldo Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:41 am

I smiled at her a moment and nodded "I see I see, well I am glad you got away then" I smirked and watched as she took her shot. I could see the veins in her throat pulse as she swallowed and then it suddenly changed. She looked like she was going to pass out. I reached a hand out putting it in the middle of her back, she seemed to slightly sway. "Woah woah! Are you okay? Did you drink before you got here? Or you a lightweight?" I stood next to her watching the side of her face for any tell tale sign that something was seriously wrong. I couldn't tell from this moment yet if she was going to be okay...
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Blake

Isabelle Blake

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:34 am

I could feel the witch pulling me from the other side, as I was trying to respond some blood started to come out of my nose, impossible[i] I thought to myself. I fought back and suddenly everything stopped, I was okay. I wiped the blood and looked at him Im okay, thanks I slightly smiled, no I didn't drink, I'm not a lightweight. either something was wrong, I could feel it. Maybe, I had to find out what he was either way, but how?
Back to top Go down
Aldo Marköv

Aldo Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:27 am

She wasn't okay. I could tell, specially now that she had blood dripping down her nose. I sucked in a breath and rubbed her back a little. "You're lying" I said softly and pulled away. I hated liars. I backed away a couple of steps and crossed my arms. "I'll tell you what I am if you tell me what you are" I smirked at her listening as she responded to my question about the drink. There was nothing I loved more then a pretty woman, and those were hard to come by in this town, but there was nothing I hated more then a liar, and I felt I had one sitting in front of me right now. "I don't mean to pry, but now I have to. Either that or you need to get your butt hightailed to your home or a hospital" I shrugged and waited till she answered, wondering how this would go...
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Blake

Isabelle Blake

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:55 pm

I knew lying to him wouldn't complete anything so I stopped. I wondered why my nose was bleeding so much but I remembered what the book my mother gave me said, if someone is connecting with me from the other side, a dead hybrid, it has an affect. My nose starts to bleed, there would be only one way to stop it. I got up and walked to the outside in the alley, I started chanting a spell in Latin. As I did the bleeding stopped and I suddenly stopped connecting with with hybrid. I looked up at him Im a witch I didn't know if he was going to believe me but he had rock was telling the truth
Back to top Go down
Aldo Marköv

Aldo Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Again with the nose bleed. If she didn't stop it I would have to watch her die in front of me from loss of blood. I sighed when she stood up and walked out of the bar, of course I was going to follow her. I moved after her crossing my arms when we walked out into the night air. She spoke something strange and I stopped quickly. I had only heard that once, and I knew before she spoke up why she was having nose bleeds. I narrowed my eyes when she spoke the words and I gave her a little pouting look. It took me a minute to decide what to do next and then a smile broke over my face and I leaned back against the wall smiling at her. "A very pretty witch if I do say so myself. Now what will a pretty witch and a handsome hybrid have in common?" I looked at her and pushed myself up off the wall letting my arms fall to my sides. My eyes seemed to flex and I held out my hand. "How about a nice walk?" I didn't want to let her slip away that easily. She had sass to her, yet she was so nice. I liked it. "Don't worry, I wont bite" I smiled and looked up at the night sky. "And it'd be a nice walk don't you think?" I looked back at her and gave a genuine smile wanting her to take the invite. "Now we know what we are, nice to admit it to one another, we can take the next step forward. What exactly is a witch doing all steamed up in Mystic Falls Grill?" I still held out my hand waiting for her to take it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Drink (Open)   Midnight Drink (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Drink (Open)
Page 1 of 1