Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" Staff_zps08fc6213

"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" Liz_zpse62da61a"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" Empty
PostSubject: "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink"   "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:40 pm

I dashed through the woods. Mist was in all directions, which made the 'hunt' more fun. I already killed two of them, I thought, licking the blood off my finger. Werewolves are child's play. I was right behind one, trying to throw me off guard with it's boisterous growling. It didn't work. I lunged at the Were, landing on him with ease. I immediately went for the throat. The wolf was dead within three minutes. It changed back into man. I kicked the body at the other wolf that was still running away. The wolf was down, with the dead body on it. I dashed at the wolf, shoving my hand through his chest- ripping out his heart. "Nothing better than straight from the source," I said, dangling the heart over the body that it belonged to. I ripped to shreds with my canines, with blood flowing down my throat. Nothing comforts me more than a 'drink', I thought, wiping the small stream of blood off my face. That's when I saw a man in the clearing, about few yards away. "Who are you?" I asked, knowing he could hear me. Vampires have no heart beat, like him for example.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink"   "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:58 pm

He watched on. His face looking nothing other than bored despite the fact the man before him just tore to piece at least 3 werewolves. He must be old and powerful. Damon stepped forward and leant against a tree with his arms folded, ignoring the mans question.

"Quite a show you just put on there." He said looking down at the nearest dead werewolf. "Got a thing for wolves have you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink"   "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:07 pm

I smirked at the man. "Just their blood," I said, throwing the heart down on the corpse. "I'm David Crow." I said, greeting myself. I examined the Vampire in front of me. He's nowhere near my age, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink"   "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:13 pm

His nose wrinkled. "They smell foul, i don't imagine they'd taste much better. I prefer a pretty little human myself. But each to their own." He shrugged moving to kick one of the dead men over to view their wounds. He certainly knew what he was doing.

"David Crow?" He said thinking back to see if he knew of that name. "Never heard of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink"   "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 pm

I smirked at the young Vampire. "Of course not, but you must've heard of Klaus." I said, bitterly. Klaus has gotten away from me the last time, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink"   "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:06 pm

He tilted his head from side to side deliberating what he just said. "Oh the big bad original thats in town." He shrugged. "Yeah i've heard of him. But whats he got to do with you? Why bring him up?" He asked, looking at the vampire with one eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink"   "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:36 pm

"Because, He's the one that turned me, and ..." I paused, hearing something in the bushes behind me. Another Werewolf, I thought getting a wiff of the awful odor. I turned around, grabbing the wolf's head, ripping it off. "I want to kill him." I said, refering to Klaus.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink"   "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:52 pm

He raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. He had to take a few seconds to make sure what he said soaked into his mind. Klaus didn't turn anyone did he? He was all about the hybrids wasn't he? "Hmmm." He said thinking it through. It could be possible.

"Join the club. The mans got a bounty on his head and everyones after it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink"   "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:57 pm

I kicked the body away from me, looking at him. "Gladly. I even have a way to kill him." I said, grinning at the young Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink"   "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:39 pm

He raised an eyebrow and looked at the older man. "Oh really? And how do you plan on doing that?" He asked. He knew the only way they'd found of killing them had disappeared. This man had immediately taken his attention. But he wanted to be the one to kill him. He wanted to see the life leave the mans eyes right after he'd given the kill blow. First he needed to know how to kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink"   "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:09 pm

I grinned wildly at Damon's question. "Well you see, Klaus gave his blood in order for me to change, and since I have his blood, that makes me half of what he is. Sure, I may be half of an Original, but I'm the only one of what I am." I said, smiling. "Plus, most Originals can also feed on other supernaturals like Klaus feeding on a Vampire. Most regular vampires can't feed on their own kind ... and like I said ... I'm going to drain him dry of everything." I said, looking at Damon.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink"   "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:28 pm

He raised his eyebrow as he listened to what he was saying. The whole blood thing made sense. He knew originals liked to drink vampire blood. But a half original drinking the blood of an original? Didn't seem all that possible. He laughed shaking his head. "So you think you are just going to walk up to Klaus and drink his blood?" He asked. "Doesn't seem very plausible to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink"   "Nothing Comforts me more than a drink" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Nothing Comforts me more than a drink"
Page 1 of 1