Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Save Me (Erin/Luke) Staff_zps08fc6213

Save Me (Erin/Luke) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Save Me (Erin/Luke) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSave Me (Erin/Luke) Liz_zpse62da61aSave Me (Erin/Luke) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Save Me (Erin/Luke) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Save Me (Erin/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Save Me (Erin/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Save Me (Erin/Luke) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Save Me (Erin/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Save Me (Erin/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Save Me (Erin/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Save Me (Erin/Luke) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Save Me (Erin/Luke) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Save Me (Erin/Luke) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Save Me (Erin/Luke)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Save Me (Erin/Luke) Empty
PostSubject: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:22 pm

I stumble through the woods frantically looking around me as the words "It's your fault" ring through my head over and over. I trip over a tree root and jump back up to stare into the face of my-my mother? She looks at me stonily. I squint. Mom? This can't be happening to me. Lucas. You have shamed our family. I blink rapidly. Wh-what? I don't understand. You said you'd be proud of me. Her face turns angry. Proud of you? You killed me and your father is dead because of you! No no no no no! No, mom you threw yourself in front of me, I had no choice. You remember? You should kill yourself now before you cause more harm to this town and this family. I grimace and shake my head. I can't, no I won't. Do it, Lucas. Save yourself, sharp shooter. End your pain. I whip around to see Kendall. This isn't happening. I can't be hallucinating. Do it. Be a man. I turn to see my father standing in front of me. Do it, save your family. End your pain. Let everyone else be happy. I sink to my knees and pin my hands to my ears, trying to make it stop. "It's your fault, your fault, your fault."
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:27 pm

There I sat in the woods as a small smile was on my lips. This was were I came to relax and today I needed to relax. Of course my elder brother, Emmett, was being the usual jerk and kicked me out of the house once more. He was a drunk bastard. He would always kick me out of the house and then come and find me a couple hours late after he would sober up. A sigh left from my lips. "Forget him..." I would whisper to myself as I then would go back to my drawing of a rose I have been working on for a while. A sigh left my lips as I then heard something coming from the woods. Quickly, I stood up and looked around with wide eyes. My sketch pad was held close to my chest as I then stutter out towards the area around me, "H-H-Hello? I-I-Is somebody o-out there?" My eyes were in fact wide a bit as I kept looking around the woods around me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Through the voices I hear Erin calling, she seems scared. The voices change. Kill the girl. She is a liability. Kill her. She's a threat to our relationship, get rid of her. No, Kendall! She's my sister; she's nothing like that. She's just 19! Kill her, her humanity is a disgrace. I shake my head. I can't; I won't. Every fiber in my body is pulling me to Erin, pulling my hands to her heart. No! I won't!
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:36 pm

Erin was shaking a bit as she then hid behind her sketch pad. Even being 19, she was still a scared little child. Her eyes drooped from fear as her knees were shaking greatly. "P-Please tell me who is t-t-there." she stuttered with utter fear running through her body. She then wished that someone was there to comfort her during this. Her eyes closed tightly as she heard the rustling getting louder. Her heart pounded loudly as her teeth then slowly started to chatter at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Why isn't she running? She should be running, dammit. Erin! Get--out of here! Now! I hybrid speed and dig my hands into a tree, trying to restrain myself. What are you waiting for, sharp shooter? Kill the little girl. Get rid of her. Erin get out! Get out of here! Now! The pain is ripping through me; I'm fighting my own body for control.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:43 pm

My eyes widen as I hear Luke. "Lukie!" I holler as I then run to find where he was. My eyes were wide the whole time I was running towards the sounds of my brother. My heart was racing as my breath became short. The sketchpad I was holding was close to my chest as I then tripped over a root and winced. the sketchpad flew out of my hands as I then tried to stand up once more, but I was shaking to much to stand once again. "L-Lukie." I whisper bellow my breath.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:47 pm

I turn and flatten myself against a tree as Erin appears in front of me. What part of get the hell out doesn't she understand? I can feel my eyes darkening into hunter mode. My head snaps to the right to look at Kendall as she speaks.Do it, sharp shooter. You afraid of her? I whip my head around to look at my father as he speaksDo it, coward. Kill her. Do it. I can feel my fangs coming out. I growl under my breath. Get. Out. Of. Here. I swallow. Now.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:50 pm

I look up and becomes slightly scared of my brother. At that moment, I could feel tears slowly start to roll down my cheeks as I then say, "I would if I could stand up." My entire body was shaking at that moment as I then shake some more. I knew Luke was not himself at that moment. Something was going on with him. He was going crazy. My bottom lip quivered some more as I looked up at my elder brother. "Please Lukie...Please stop." my voice begged him as I kept shaking right then. The tears kept rolling down my pale cheeks as I kept my eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:56 pm

A deep guttural growl escapes my throat. In a second I have her arms pinned to her sides. Kendall and my father appear at my sides. Do it, just one bite and she's dead. Do it, you know you want to. . In that moment I remember the stake gun tucked in my waist band. It won't kill me, but it will knock me out. Hopefully, Erin will know that I'm not dead. In one last burst of strength, I push myself off the ground and fire a stake into my head. Blackness.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:02 pm

A scream escaped from my lips as I then crawl over to him. "Brother! Brother! Please do not leave me!" The tears kept rolling down my face as I grabbed ahold of his shirt in my hands and I was shaking it a bit. My face must of looked terrible as I kept crying. I rested my head on his chest as I cry some more on my brother's shirt. That is when I froze and remembered what he taught me. He was not dead. He was simply passed out.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:07 pm

My eyes snap open as I leap of my couch. Wait, my couch? How did I get home? I hear someone rattling around in the kitchen. I walk in and see Erin preparing some sort of food. I'm sorry, you know, for attacking you.

(Sorry for semi-shortness)
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:10 pm

(it is fine Smile )

I jump as I hear his voice and turn around to look at him. A smile spread on my lips at that moment. "It is fine Lukie. You were not fully there." I then turned back around and continued to prepare him some food. In reality, I was still shaken up about the whole situation. I was wondering what happened to him that caused him to become almost a full on hybrid with me. Luke usually always controlled himself around me in all situations. "What happened Lukie...?" I asked him, still turned away.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:14 pm

I clear my throat. I lean heavily against the door frame. The Reid Curse happened. This new mark is giving me greater strength, but it's taking its toll. I glance down at my arm where my mark has spread up my forearm. Erin can't see it though. No humans can. I was hallucinating. My mother, father, and Kendall were there. They wanted me to-uh. They wanted me to kill myself. I stare at the ground. Then when you showed up, they told me to kill you. It wasn't that I wanted to remotely, it was like my body was working against my mind. My body was dragging my teeth to your neck, but my mind was elsewhere. It was like being possessed. I frown. It's peculiar.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:18 pm

I frowned as I listened to all of his words he was saying. My knees started to shake as I then turn around to look at Luke. I set down what I was holding as I then walk up in a fast pace to go hug him. My arms wrapped around his warm body as I then begun to cry once more against his chest. I could not picture Luke out of my life. I knew in my mind that I wanted to help him out of that damn curse that caused him so much trouble. Slightly, I was shaking against his body as I kept crying at that moment. I needed Luke in my life. He was a true brother to me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:22 pm

I hug her as she cries against my shirt. I grab her shoulders and bend down to look her in the eyes. Don't worry about me, okay? I give a small smile. I'll be fine, I promise. I turn around and go stand by the fire, taking a sip of left over Jack on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Wiping my eyes, I sniffle as I then finishing making the homemade cheeseburger I was known for making. "Lukie, I made you some food." I sniffled some more as I then plate the burger for him and placed the plate onto the table. I was still trying to stop crying as I wipe my eyes greatly at that moment. I did not know what I would do without my brother in my life. I would probably die the more I thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:27 pm

I offer a small smile as she places a hamburger in front of me. I put a hand on her shoulder. Thank you. Don't worry about me, okay? I'm going to be fine. I'm not going anyway. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:28 pm

I nod up at him as I could feel my bottom lip quiver. "I can not help but to worry, Luke. You should know that about me. That I worry about the ones I care about." A small, very small smile crosses my lips as I then go and sit down at the table. I looked down at the cuts I got from tripping over the tree root and sighed. This was the life I was use to, with a hybrid as a brother.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:35 pm

I take a seat at the table and take a bite of my hamburger. It's surprisingly pretty good. I swallow. Listen, I've started to befriend Klaus. Before you tell me I'm making a mistake, I'm not. He trusts me, and as bad as it sounds, he hasn't given me reason not to trust him right now. He's a good friend to me and I think he'll help me if I ask. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:37 pm

I looked down and nodded my head at him. "If you think it is the best, then I trust you. You know that I trust everything you say. I trust you on relationship advice all the way to what to wear advice. If you think Klaus is the best route, then go ahead. Just telling you that if he does come over, I am going to be in my room the entire time. He gives me a bad feeling whenever he is around." I shivered a bit as I then looked at Luke with my bright blue eyes. A smile formed across my lips once again. Luke was one of the few people to make me truly smile greatly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:41 pm

I smile. Are you inviting yourself to stay in my home? I'm not sure your brother would be happy about that. I grimace. Your real brother anyway. Emmett's an ass from what I've heard. I'm not a fan.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:43 pm

I frown as I look down. I haven't been able to tell him what had happened. "He kicked me out of the house Luke. This time seemed different then the last. He threw his beer bottle at me and called me a slut. Apparently just having one boyfriend at a time makes me a slut." I hug myself as I dared to not look up at Luke.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:45 pm

My face grows ashen. You're welcome to stay here as long as you like. You can stay in the left wing. Casper won't mind. I want to kill Emmett right now, but I know that Erin wouldn't want that. Choose a room and its yours.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:48 pm

I got up and hugged Luke that time, letting my body become weak. I never usually showed my weak side, but Luke was always there to help me. I let some tears leave. "Thank you so much." I whispered at him as I kept hugging him. In my heart, I knew Luke wanted to kill Emmett and to tell the truth, I did not care anymore. Emmett was a disgrace of a brother who gave his sister up to lose my virginity to one of his friends. It was not ideal at all to me. It was a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:53 pm

I support her weight, holding her tightly. Anytime. I will protect you always. No one will ever hurt you. I take a deep breath. Ever. They'll never ever hurt you, not while I'm around. I promise. I'll protect her like she is my own flesh-and-blood, as far as I'm concerned, she is my blood. Human or not, I'll take care of her. I owe her that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Save Me (Erin/Luke)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next