Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 Staff_zps08fc6213

Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSave Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 Liz_zpse62da61aSave Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Save Me (Erin/Luke)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:33 pm

I smile and kiss her forehead. Lasagna, but I don't even care. I'm happy sitting here with you. I sigh contentedly. I love you. This is perfect. I've never spent my birthday with other people. I've always been alone; this is a welcome reprieve.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:35 pm

I smile and then keep hugging his arm as I rested my head onto his shoulder. "I will make you lasagna, " quickly I pecked his lips, "and I love you so much Luke. I never imagined me having the most perfect boyfriend in the world. Emmett always told me that I was going to be a whore and not find anyone to love me, but you prove him wrong."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:38 pm

I smile and kiss her. I'm hardly perfect, but I love you. You deserve to be happy, Erin. You deserve everything in this world. I stand and open the door, letting Zeus in first. I wrap an arm around Erin and walk into the house, our home. Our home. It sounds kinda funny. I've never shared anything with anyone. Now I'm sharing a room and a dog with this beautiful woman. I love her so much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:40 pm

I smiled as I then placed a hand onto his chest as I then saw Zeus fall asleep onto the couch. I giggle a bit and whisper, "Looks like he is one tired little puppy." I then turned my head and kissed Luke's lips with full on love. This was the man that I knew was going to be there with me for a very long time. He was also the man that made my knees feel like jelly whenever he talked. He was simply perfect. He was the man that every girl would want. He was a gentleman as well. "You are perfect to me Luke, and I will always love you." I pecked his lips as I then started leaned onto him some more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:43 pm

I smile and wrap my arms around her. I kiss her before walking over to the sound speakers and turning on the music. Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran starts to play. Dance with me? I wrap both of my arms around her waist, like you'd do at prom. She's stunning and gorgeous. I don't even care about the lasagna. I just want to spend the rest of my life with her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:46 pm

The blush grew more on my lips as I then looked up into his dark brown eyes. "Of course I will dance with you Luke." I smile as I then wrapped my small arms around his neck. To tell the truth, I have never been to a school dance ever. I never got to experience prom because Emmett would never let me go to dances. Luke was the only man to have ever dance with me and that is how I wanted it to be.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:51 pm

I smile. She wraps her arms around my neck so the sides of our faces are pressed together. I sing softly. Believe it or not, I'm really not a bad singer. Your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck, I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet. And this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now. Kiss me, like you want to be loved. I love her so much. I press a kiss to her neck as we sway.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:54 pm

My eyes closed as I smiled at how he was singing to me. My heart slowly started to melt as I was madly in love with the man of my dreams. I tilted my head to the side as I wanted to say bite me, but I knew he would not like that. It was strange, I knew in the future that I wanted to be with him forever. "Do Hybrids live forever Luke?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Time stops. The one issue in this relationship. She'll grow old and die, and I'll stay 23 forever. Yes. They do Erin. I whisper in her ear. I can't lose her. I don't want her to give this relationship up because I'm immortal, but I don't want to live forever without her either.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:57 pm

That is when I thought about it. If Luke and I were to get married one day, I would want to get changed after our wedding. I grasped harder onto him as I then whispered in my very soft voice at that moment right then, "I want to be with you forever Luke."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:06 pm

I swallow hard as she speaks. She wants to live an eternity with me. I let go of her and take the box out of my pocket before kneeling on the ground and looking up into her eyes. I flip open the box and take a deep breath. Erin, we've known each other for a year but I feel like I've loved you for an eternity. I love you with every ounce of my being. You make me so happy everyday that we're together. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. If you'll let me, I'll spend the rest of my days making you as happy as you've made me. Erin Lynn Smith, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? I stare into her eyes-looking for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:10 pm

My heart stopped as my eyes widen slowly. Did he just ask me to marry him? Tears formed in my eyes as I then smiled widely. "Yes Luke! Yes I will marry you!" The tears rolled down my cheeks as I then looked at the gorgeous engagement ring and smiled some more. This was my dream. My dream to be marrying the most perfect man in the world and that is what I was doing. The ring then went onto my finger as he stood up and I kissed him without saying any other words. I was now engaged to my best friend and my love. Nothing could ruin this. Nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:14 pm

I smile and kiss her with full-on passion. God I love you. I hug her to me. Whatever kind of wedding you want, it's yours. Eloping, country-side, big church whatever you want. I kiss her. I couldn't be happier. I'm marrying my soulmate. The only issue now is that she's going to grow old and die-and I'll live forever a widower. This could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:18 pm

I look up at him as I then say, "Luke, after the wedding, I want you to turn me...please." I then touched his cheeks to show that I was being serious and that I want to be with him forever. I smile softly as I then kissed his lips once more. This was the man of my dreams. It only took me how long to realize that Luke and I were to be with one and other. We made our mistakes in the past, but now we were making it up.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:23 pm

I kiss he again. Erin, that's a lot to ask of me. You're asking me to kill you and take away your ability to have kids. I don't want you to regret it. I cup her face. It's not for everyone. This life-eternity. It's not for everybody. I don't want her to regret this. It's a huge step.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:25 pm

A sad look cross my face as I then say, "The only way I would want kids is to have kids with you Luke. You are the only one I want to love and to have." Tears rolled down my cheeks slowly. "You are the one and only." I sniffle as I kept looking up into his brown eyes at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:28 pm

I smile and kiss you. Alright. Once we're married I will; I promise. For now, let's enjoy being a newly-engaged couple. I kiss her deeply, running my hands across her back. I love her so much. I want to make her happy for eternity; if that's what she wants then it's what she'll get. I want only her happiness.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:32 pm

I kiss him as a smile formed slowly on my lips at that moment then. He was right, we should just be a happy engaged couple and enjoy this. I had no clue when he wanted the wedding to be, but I knew that I did want to have some close friends there. I wanted people to see the great love between Luke and I.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:36 pm

I smile and kiss her deeply. I smirk as she pushes me towards the couch. Normally she's not the one to initiate sex. I kiss her deeply and walk backwards towards the couch, my hands never leaving her body, and my lips never leaving hers. I love her so incredibly much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:39 pm

I giggle as we then go onto the couch at that moment. This was us, the newly-engaged couple. The couple of the century, or for the rest of our lives actually. I was now sitting onto his lap, well straddling him actually, as I kissed him harder at that moment. A slight moan had escaped from my lips at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:44 pm

I smile against her lips and kiss her deeply. My hand slips underneath her shirt and rubs her bare back. My other hand runs up and down her thigh. I love this woman so incredibly much. I groan against her lips as she moans. I kiss down her jaw and back up meeting her lips again. I love her so incredibly much. She's my everything. She's my world.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:47 pm

He simply knew how to make me feel like I was a princess. His kisses were filled with love as well as passion. I moaned a bit more as I then kissed his neck and started to give him a hickey. A giggle left from my lips as I never did this to him before. Hopefully he did not mind me giving him a hickey.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

I groan as she marks me. She's never been this, well aggressive. It's undeniably sexy. I can't take it. I stand and pick her up. Her arms are wrapped tight around me. I hybrid speed us up the stairs and into my room. I close the door behind us and set her down on the bed before ripping my shirt off. I lean down and press a kiss to her lips. I love you so incredibly much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:52 pm

I place my hands onto his amazing biceps as I then said, "I love you till the end of the world." I kissed his lips once more as I then took off my shirt quickly for him at that moment. My fingers traced the hickey a bit before I then looked up at him with my bright blue eyes there were calling him to be there with me and only me. I needed Luke and I knew that he needed me as well.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:57 pm

I smile and kiss her again. She's so incredibly beautiful. Her abs are perfectly toned; she's gorgeous. I pull back to quickly undo my belt and pull my pants off. I kiss her again. I'm now clad in my boxers and she wears only a bra and her shorts. You're wearing way too much clothing. My voice is low and husky. I grin and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Save Me (Erin/Luke)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next