Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSave Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aSave Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Save Me (Erin/Luke)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:56 pm

I kept hugging him as I felt safe around Luke. He was more of a brother to me than Emmett ever was. He actually cared about me and what was going on in my life. "Luke, thank you for letting me stay here." I looked up at him slowly and smiled some more up at him. "You are more of a brother to me than Emmett. Thank you again." My voice was soft and sweet, just like my personality.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:58 pm

I smile down at her. Why don't you go pick out a room and get settled? I'll be down here. I mean it. I won't ever let anyone hurt her. Not while I'm living, anyway. Then again, I have an awfully long life ahead of me.

(lol sorry for another short post, didn't know what else to say)
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:02 pm

I smile as I get up and run to pick out my room from the left wing. My eyes looked around as I looked at all of the rooms. It was a huge residence and there were many rooms to choose from. A gasp left my lips at that moment as I then saw the room of my choice. I walked in and looked at the pure white room. Pure white, like me. Actually, pure white was one of my favorite colors. I smiled and plopped down onto the bed.

(It is fine Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:53 am

(Brother?)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:09 pm

I hear her plop down on her bed. I sigh and rest my face in my hands. I'm being strong for her, but the truth is. I'm utterly exhausted. I need to figure out how to get rid of this curse and fast. I don't want strength if it means I'll hurt my friends and family. It's not worth it. I stand and pull my shirt off. The mark's spread up my left arm to my left pec. I've figured out that no one can see it, or if they can, they haven't said anything. I go to put my shirt back on but stop-I'm in my own home what does it matter. I've noticed that my muscle definition has slightly increased which is saying something considering I'm already pretty much maxed out. I sigh and lean against the hearth. I have a lot to think about.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:16 pm

In a child like manor I curl up to a pillow and giggle a bit. In reality, I owed Luke a lot. I owed him my life at times, for he always was there to help me up with everything that came in my way. My eyes snapped open as I then sat up on the bed and listened closely. My phone was vibrating and I could predict who it was. My heart was racing as I stood up and walked towards my cell phone. Down on the screen I saw that it was in fact my brother Emmett. Fear ran through my entire body as I grabbed my phone and ran down to Luke. I needed him to talk to my brother. "L-L-L-Lukie." I said before I walked towards where I left him last time.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:19 pm

I turn at the sound of Erin's scared voice. My eyebrows furrow in concern. What is it? My voice comes out more strong that I feel. She's holding her phone. Could it be Emmett? Great. Just great. Your phone's ringing. Time to figure it out now. Who is it? It could be important.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:24 pm

I was shaking as I looked at the man who was practically my brother. My knees shook the most out of my entire body as I then stuttered, "E-E-Emmett." I was so scared that something was going to happen if I answered the phone call, but I knew if I did not answer, Emmett would do something stupid and idiotic. My blue eyes looked at the ripped Luke, but I did not look at him in any other way than being a brotherly figure. "W-What d-do I do?" I asked him with fear clearly across my whole face and my entire body.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:26 pm

I hold my hand out for the phone. Let me answer it. I'll say you're in the shower. It should piss him off given what he'll assume that means, but I'd rather him come here and face me himself. I take the phone and answer it. Hello, this is Erin's phone.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:29 pm

I stood there in utter fear as I then hugged Luke as he answered my phone. I could easily hear my brother's voice, "Who the hell is this?!" Yup, Emmett was drunk still. That was a great sign to hear my real brother was drunk. A soft whimper left my lips as I hid myself, my face more like it, into Luke's chest and stayed there.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:31 pm

I smirk at Emmett's groggy-drunken voice. Erin buries her cold face into my bare-warm chest. This is Lucas, how may I help you? This could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:09 pm

I was still shaking with fear as my arms were around him some more as I squeezed him a bit at how he was talking to him with a strong voice. "I want to know where my slut of a sister is. I bet she probably slept with you already huh?" Emmett laughed in a drunken tone as he then burped a bit. I was sick and tired of my brother.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:21 pm

I smirk. She's in the shower, and no she's staying here to get away from your drunk ass. I'm her real brother.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Slowly, I looked up towards Luke with tears running down my cheeks. Softly I then whispered at that moment, "L-Lukie..." I could not believe he said that. It made me feel really accepted at that moment. I felt like I belonged there. That is when I heard the sound of a bottle breaking and the drunken voice of Emmett went louder. "What do you mean you bastard?! Where are you?! I am going to fucking kill you!" My eyes widen at the words Emmett said.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:26 pm

I can't help but laugh. Come find me at the Reid Estate. We can talk face to face. I hang up and laugh. Go upstairs Erin, I'll take care of your brother.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:29 pm

I shook my head as I then only felt safe around Luke. "I need to stay here by you Luke...please." I was shaking as I held onto him tightly. I was not going to let go of him no matter what happened. In reality, I needed Luke for support. He was my rock through this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:31 pm

I hear a loud knock on the door. No, Erin go upstairs. I won't let him go up there. I won't kill him, I promise. If you stay down here then I have to worry about protecting you too. Go upstairs now, please.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:37 pm

I looked at him one last time as I then whispered, "Please be safe Lukie...please." With those final words, I ran up the stairs and towards where I was going to be living at. Once inside of the room, I closed the door and locked it as I then hid under the bed. This was a thing I always did. Emmett's knocks grew louder as he growled behind the door, waiting to walk into the house then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:41 pm

I wait until I hear Erin's door close. I walk to the door and open it, stepping to the side as Emmett falls on his face. What an entrance.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:44 pm

I heard the thud and looked up at that moment with wide eyes. In a smooth motion, I scooted to be more under the bed at that moment. My teeth were chattering as my body was shaking as well. It was a miracle that they could not hear me downstairs. Emmett slowly got up and off of the ground as he then said, "I want my fucking sister back."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:46 pm

I smirk at him. He looks exactly like his sister, only dirtier, uglier, and well, dirtier. We all want things, Emmett. Unfortunately, you don't need her back, and she certainly doesn't need you. She needs a sober brother, a.k.a, me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Emmett laughed loudly, booming almost. "What makes you think you can be her brother? Did you give her a man to lose her virginity to? No I did! I gave her one of my friends and she loved it!" Oh how wrong he was. I actually hated that day. That day made me feel like I was a doll with no emotions or no life at all. It was a scary moment in my life. It was one of the worst days in my life as well.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:52 pm

I smile and shake my head. You shouldn't have said that. Even as a human I am extraordinarily strong-I mean look at me. I grab his arm and toss him over my shoulder, pressing my forearm to his windpipe and digging my knee into his chest. I pin his hands above his head. Apologize.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Emmett groaned as he then glared down at Luke. His eyes were dark with hatred as he then spit at him. "Like I would apologize for the truth. That girl you call you sister is nothing but a good for nothing whore!" Emmett laughed a bit as he then tilted his head up and laughed some more. An evil like smirk was on his lips at that moment. I heard everything he was saying and started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:58 pm

I give him a fake smile before slightly lifting him by his neck and slamming his head back down. Listen very closely. Don't ever come near her again. You want to see her, you shape up. If you don't want to go sober, fine, you just don't get to see her. Am I clear?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save Me (Erin/Luke)   Save Me (Erin/Luke) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Save Me (Erin/Luke)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next