Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) Staff_zps08fc6213

Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nHybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) Liz_zpse62da61aHybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) Empty
PostSubject: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:20 am

There I stood with my apron around my waist as a smile was plastered on my pale pink lips. "Thank you Eric!" I said to the fellow worker as I then carried out the food to my only table at that moment. As I placed their food down, I just so happened to look up and see my brother sitting at the bar. My smile grew more as I then walked up next to him. "Can I get you anything, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:23 am

I smirk and turn around. yes ma'am I think I'll have a jack and bourbon on the rocks and whatever seems to make you smile so much. I smile. It's good to see Erin-I need a pick me up and she'll do the trick. I may be gruff-but it all melts when I'm around her. She truly is my little sister.

(Night sis)
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:28 am

I nodded my head as I then went behind the bar and made the drink that I knew oh so well how to make because it was Luke's favorite drink. "Here you are Luke. What is on your mind now?" I kept looking at at my brother with a concern look as my smile did in fact drop slightly at that moment. My new vervain necklace was now noticeable as I cleaned the counter to make it look like I was working as I was actually talking to my brother to ease his pain as much as I could. He been through a lot with me so I wanted to be through a lot with him as much as I could.

(night brother Smile )
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:15 pm

I raise my eyebrows. Do you really have to ask? I shake my head and glance around the bar. Listen, Erin, I'm sure you have a lot to do. Seriously, don't worry about me. I laugh. God knows I've learned to deal with things on my own. I give her a small smile. Your concern is always appreciated, Rin, really it is. You're a better sibling to me than my own brothers.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:20 pm

I smile at him as I then say, "Luke, I am always here to listen to everything you have to say. And besides, you are the only person at the bar right now and I have to help my costumers at the bar, do I not?" I raise my eyebrow playfully at him as I then giggled a bit. I was very happy lately after everything that has happened to me. I was a lot happier than before.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:22 pm

I laugh. What's got you so happy today? I mean I've never seen a frown on your face for more than thirty seconds but even so. I don't know; you're bubbly today, more so than most days.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:25 pm

I then bite my lip as I then whisper for only him to hear, "I finally left that wolf behind and now I found someone better. A vampire. His name is Stefan Salvatore. Do you know him?" She smiled some more thinking about the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:57 pm

I smile. I'm happy that you left the wolf. I really didn't like you seeing him; he's not safe. Stefan Salvatore's a good friend of mine-he's my drinking buddy. He'll take good care of you. Finally, my little sis has found someone that will treat her right.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:25 pm

I smile and then blush some more as I then touched my vervain necklace. "I should of known you were right all along about Sergiy...." I sighed a bit before I continued, "I am so lucky that I found a man like Stefan...Would you believe me if I told you that I called him a dick for telling me things about Sergiy, but then in the end we ended up dating one and other?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:29 pm

I smile. Actually it's not hard to believe at all. It's not surprising actually. I shake my head thinking of Kendall. Sometimes the best relationships start through conflict. I give a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:37 pm

I smile as my blush stayed on my cheeks at that moment as I then said, "Did you and Kendall start off like Stefan and I did?" I smile and then drink some of the water I was allowed to drink. "Are you fine with me dating him brother?" I bit my lip as I had no clue why I was nervous about this, but it would of meant a lot to me if Luke approved of Stefan and I.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:40 pm

I smile as I remember the day Kendall and I met. Yeah, you could say that. We misjudged each other greatly. We made assumptions about each other, but ultimately well-it brought us closer together. I take a sip of my drink and smile at her question. Yes, I approve.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:45 pm

They did sound like Stefan and I. My smile never left my lips as I then whispered, "We finally found the loves of our lives, huh Luke?" My eyes twinkled a bit as I then placed a hand onto his hand and squeezed it a bit. This was what was to happen for Luke and I. I simply knew it deep down in my heart.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:49 pm

My smile drops and I look down before looking back up at Erin. I squeeze her hand. I giver her a small, sad smile. You have. I believe it. I know that Kendall is the love of my life-I just don't know if she feels the same. Especially now with this curse on me. I'm different now. I just don't know.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:54 pm

I frown and squeezes my brother's hand. "She loves you Luke. I can feel it deep down in my chest that she loves you. It is a gut feeling, but it is a feeling. She has to feel something. I know you and Kendall are just like Stefan and I are. I know I am still in the "honeymoon stage" as some people call it, but I just know it Lukie Pukie."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:56 pm

I shake my head. Erin, your optimism is always great, Rin, but you haven't even met her, or seen us together. You don't know how she feels. I down the rest of my glass. Your support is appreciated, Rin, truly, but things don't go my way a lot of the time. I laugh. That's why most people are smart enough to stay away from me, but you don't. I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:00 pm

I then smile and say, "Do you know why I do not stay away from you Luke? Because You saved me and you were one of my very first friends ever here. You actually care about me and do not treat me like I am a bag of dirt or a piece of shit lying around." I then wipe my eyes that had a tear rolling down at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:03 pm

I can't help but laugh. Damn, Erin Smith curses. I'm amazed, truly. I didn't think that you're innocent mind could process that kind of anger. I smirk. The sweet, innocent, never been kissed Erin cursed.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:06 pm

I laugh as well as I then said, "I am not that innocent big brother. I do curse at times. A surprise for you, isn't it?" I then laugh some more as my face lit up at that moment. I was having fun with my brother.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:09 pm

I laugh. Not that innocent. That so? I smirk. Erin's the picture of innocence-no cursing, no alcohol, no sex-innocence. I laugh. Erin, you're the most innocent person that I know.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:11 pm

I laugh a bit and then cover my blushing cheeks. "Well, I think of myself as an innocent person, but Stefan likes to...well you know." I then smile at Lukie and smirked a bit at my elder brother right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:13 pm

In reality I'm not so sure if Stefan's the best for her, but I don't want to burst her bubble. I've seen Stefan's ripper persona. It's not friendly. Innocence. You're hardly innocent, at least not from what I saw at the park. But then again, what do I know? I give her my signature Reid smirk.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 pm

I rolled my eyes playfully as I then laughed some more. "Oh hush up brother. Stefan was being a perfect gentleman yesterday at that park and it was fun. I finally had my first kiss with him. It felt....amazing."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:23 pm

I scoff. Gentleman? He was on your throat for quite a while there. Super respectful of me. I pour myself another drink and take a long gulp. I'm kidding. Don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:24 pm

I then blushed and hid my neck at that moment. "He didn't bite me at all. He said that he was not going to bite me at all. I trust him with my life even." I smile and ran a hand through my hair at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)   Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hybrid Brother & Human Sister (Luke & Erin) (CLOSED...Unless Given Permission)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next