Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz Staff_zps08fc6213

Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nVampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz Liz_zpse62da61aVampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz   Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:13 pm

I sat on the couch, watching the news. It was a breaking news story about a group of teenagers that were mauled to death by some animal, but I knew better. That was a Vampire. No animal could have done that to five Humans alone, I thought to myself. Unless you were in Africa, getting mauled by a pride of Lions. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I dashed in front of the door, opening it, revealing a blond haired woman, who was a Vampire. "Hello, I'm Justin, Rebekah's son," I said, giving the woman a gentle smile. "I saw you at the Raffle at the Founder's Ball yesterday." I said, remembering her. She was Elizabeth Salvatore.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz   Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:19 pm

I wanted to see Rebekah to see how she was doing. I really wasnt wanting to run into Selene or Kol, or Elijah or Rayvn, or Klaus. I just wanted to see if Rebekah had some down time so that we could go shopping or something. I mean, her blodd was in my system when I died, making her my maker. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I saw a boy answer the door. Justin? Rebekah's son? How the Hell? "Well, even though you know my name, Elizabeth Salvatore. And did I hear you right when you said Rebekah was your mother? Is she your birth-mother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz   Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:54 pm

I smiled at Elizabeth, and said, "Excuse my informalities, please - come in!" I said, with a grin. I led her inside the Manor, and turned to answer her. "No, She's my Vampire Mother. She turned me exactly nine hundred years ago," I said, silently, blocking out the images o my Transition.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz   Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:31 pm

I smilied as I walked in as he allowed me access in. "Rebekah turned you? Thats wierd because she kinda turned me too." I told him as I stood in the foyar that screamed STRANGER to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz   Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:40 pm

I smiled and said, "Well, I guess that makes us Vampire brother and sister." I grinned. "Rebekah has told me about the asswipe that slapped you. She also told me that he was killed by Kol," I said, quirking an eyebrow with a hint of happiness. "I'd have the pleasure of killing him myself, if I wasn't late to the ball that night." I said, smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz   Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:44 pm

"I guess it does." I told him, smirking. Asswipe? Thats a new one. "Yes, Kol killed him, then later on I screwed every relationship I have up with all the Original's except for Rebekah. She killed my mother after I saved her from a white oak stake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz   Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 pm

I smiled at Elizabeth, and said, "Thank you for protecting her," I said, smiling warmly at Elizabeth. "It pains me to not have been here with her for so long. I've been away from her for four hundred year straight," I said, admitting it as if it were a bad thing I had done, and technically it was. "Did Rebekah tell you about my run-in with Esther and her psycho-crazy Vampire Vampire Hunter?" I said, quirking an eyebrow. "Next time I see that sorry excuse of a Vampire, I'm going to rip his head off, and shove it up his ass." I said, being completely serious. I lit up a cigarette in front of Liz and said, "I'm sorry to inform you though, that I don't know where Rebekah is at the moment." I bit my lip in shame, not being able to help Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz   Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:59 pm

"It was my pleasure. And dont worry about it. Klaus had her in a coffin since the 1920's. And are you referring to my uncle's friend, Alaric Saltzman?" I asked him as he lit up a cigarette. "It's ok. At least I have someone to talk to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz   Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:09 am

I smiled at Elizabeth, and said, "I know ... He told me himself when we last ran into each other ..." I said, taking a drag from my cigarette. I grabbed the ash tray on the mahogany coffee table, and flicked some loose ash into the tray. "Yes, I can never remember his name for some reason. I always pronounce it wrong." I said, smiling. "Thank you. I'm glad I can make your acquaintance, Elizabeth," I said, smiling at her. She seems to be a very bright and kind young girl, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz   Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:27 pm

"I must say, you do have her personality. Besides, we just called him Ric. Shame Esther had to pick him." I said with what would normally appear to be a normal voice, but to me I could feel a hole in it; an emptyness to it. "Well, What does the great son of the only Original sister do for fun or in bordom?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz   Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:17 pm

I smiled at Elizabeth, and said, "Thank you. Rebekah has a fiery temper when she's angry, but she was the one that taught me that being a Vampire is a good thing. She taught me self control and everything." I picked up a bottle of Whiskey from the Liquor cabinet, and said, "We could drink?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz   Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:49 pm

I looked at him. "Thats great. I had to actually learn it on my own, which at the moment is in the middle. Everyone in my family either became a vampire, died at a vampire's hands, or was smart enough to get out of this town." I said as I placed my purse on a table. I looked at the bottle as I leaned over the counter and picked up two glasses. "My favorite pass-time." I said, giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz   Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Brother And Sister Justin|Liz
Page 1 of 1