Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Another Brother Staff_zps08fc6213

Another Brother Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Another Brother 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAnother Brother Liz_zpse62da61aAnother Brother 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Another Brother 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Another Brother Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Another Brother Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Another Brother Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Another Brother Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Another Brother Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Another Brother Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Another Brother Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Another Brother Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Another Brother Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Another Brother

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another Brother Empty
PostSubject: Another Brother   Another Brother EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:20 am

I sat at the end of the bar, looking at who I wanted to prey on. The girls were rather lovely who came in today. I particularly wanted the Strawberry blond girl, who smiles at me whenever I look at her. I decided to walk over, with a daring grin. Once she looked at me again, she was compelled. we both made out in front of the dance floor, then I took her out back, and drank from her. The best part about this though that she wasn't human, she was a Vampire. Vampire blood is better than Human Blood, I thought, clamping my fully-extended canines into her neck. I stopped once there was no more blood left, tore her apart, like a rag doll, then threw her remains in the dumpster next to the back entrance, and went back inside to finish my Bloody Mary.
Back to top Go down

Another Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Brother   Another Brother EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:28 am

I was not in the best of spirits, because things were not particularly going in my favor. Klaus was still trying to capture Elena, Liz wouldn't come around when she needed to be taught how to feed properly, and so many other things. I hadn't seen Bekah in a while, nor had I even spoke with Kol since our little run in - so everything was a bit off. If it wasn't bad enough, I wanted to kill Niklaus again, not because he was evil - but because I didn't want him around, I sort of wanted to commit suicide in that manner. I burst open the doors of the Grill, slightly cracking the hinges, because I didn't want the doors to go flying and kill someone - as I stepped in. Then there he was, a face I hadn't, well remembered, in so long - a brother, well by association with Klaus. He smelled of fresh blood, and it was a great fragrance for the area - I took the seat next to him before patting him on the back. "Well. It is nice to have company among brethren, no? How did you get away from Klaus, David?" He asked as he waved his hand for the usual, as the bartender began to pour his scotch.
Back to top Go down

Another Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Brother   Another Brother EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:40 am

"Klaus let me live, and I don't know why." I said, making it sound truthful. Jordan didn't know that I was friends again with Niklaus. I will talk to Klaus, about having him find a way for Jordan to join us. He was, after all, another brother of mine, since Klaus turned him as well. I took the last gulp of my Bloody Mary, and smiled at my brother and asked, "How have you been, Jordan?" It had been quite some time since the last time I spoke to Jordan. He was glad to see his brother again.
Back to top Go down

Another Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Brother   Another Brother EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:44 am

As he said that Klaus let him live, he just nodded before grabbing the glass of scotch. As he downed it and let it burn the inside of his throat - he smiled, it was vervain. "Seems the citizens still try vervain... Well now. Klaus let me live, too. Do you not remember? About two weeks ago or so, I didn't remember you at the Boarding House." He said as he waved for more liquor that wouldn't have vervain laced into it. Licking his lips to get the scotch remains off it, he just laughed and looked back at David. "Were you not curious how I remembered you, suddenly? And I am fine, empowered actually - and yourself?" He asked as he picked up his other shot and downed it.
Back to top Go down

Another Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Brother   Another Brother EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:01 am

I smiled at Jordan. "Yes, I do remember." I said smiling. It obviously clear why Jordan wasn't killed by Klaus.It was because Niklaus wanted him to join us, to get Elena. I told Klaus though that I would not take part in it, unless it was absolutely necessary. Jordan probably doesn't even know that Liz is also one of our brother's foot soldiers as well as him being Compelled to forget, but Jordan will know the whole truth, once Klaus sets him free from the Compellment. "That is a good question. I remember our greetings with Damon Salvatore on the day we were planning his Death." I said, chuckling. I raised my hand, for more Bloody Mary, and went back to Jordan. "Well, I've been good. I found out some things that I never knew, for example, I can eat Vampires." I said, smiling. I wouldn't touch The Salvatores or their friends, especially Elena. I haven't actually met Elena in person at all, yet to be honest, I thought. The only thing I knew is that Niklaus wanted her, badly, and that she was a Doppleganger - extremely rare Supernatural being. Another thing I know for sure, is that Niklaus will have her ... and soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Brother   Another Brother Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Brother
Page 1 of 1