Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) Staff_zps08fc6213

Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nIntroducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) Liz_zpse62da61aIntroducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Bites : 265
Awesomeness : 0

Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) Empty
PostSubject: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:32 pm

I was sitting at the bar in the Grill with my sister, since Ravyn wasn't around. I ordered some Jack Daniels for the both of us. "So Bekah, what are you doing with Damon Salvatore?" I questioned with venom in my words. I looked at her as I sipped my drink that the bartender set down in front of me. "Why are you letting that pathetic excuse of a vampire use you. You know what he did to Ravyn." I said angrily. I turned my head when I heard the door open and close. I honestly expected it to be Damon since he always seemed to pop up when ever his name was mentioned. I gave a wicked smirk when I saw that it was an old friend.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:52 pm

I shrugged at my brother. "It's really none of your business, Kol." I picked up my glass of Jack when the bartender set it down. I sipped it and rolled my eyes at Kol. "He is not using me, I am using him." I hissed at him. "I know exactly what he did to Ravyn. It's called getting even for her..." I let my words trail off as I turned to see what Kol was looking at. I saw a man walk into the Grill but he wasn't human anymore. He was a vampire because his heart wasn't beating like a human's. I smirked seductively at him. He had shoulder length black wavy hair and gorgous brown eyes. "Who is that delicious looking thing?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Bites : 281

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:34 am

The grill seems to be a place where most people hang out including myself. I returned to the grill not to hang out and look for a midnight snack but to meet Kol. Kol was an old friend, a very old friend. He was a very good companion but I know that his actions are unpredictable. One of the things that I liked about him, he wasn't boring unlike other vampires who would just go with the flow and drink some animal blood yada yada yada. As my eyes spotted him, I saw that he brought company, a beautiful blonde girl and walked towards them. Kol flashed me his infamous smirk that girl seems to be dying for and the girl mirrored his action. I noticed that the girl wasn't a human to my disappointment, I though Kol brought a snack but I was wrong.

"Looking dashing as always, eh Kol?"I smirked, joining them and tapping Kol's shoulder. I looked to the blonde girl whom I haven't seen before. "And may I get the name of this beautiful lady in front of me?"I smirked looking at Kol's companion.

Last edited by Alexander Bertran on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:24 am

I smirked at Alexander. "Just trying to fit in." I watched as my sister eyed Alexander up and down like she would a menu. I rolled my eyes as Alexander basically flirted with Rebekah. "Don't make me kill you!" I said in a dangerous tone. "Alexander this is my baby sister Rebekah. Rebekah this is my old friend Alexander." I glared at Rebekah we she commented about me having friends.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:43 am

I took a sip of my drink as Kol introduced us. I rolled my eyes at the baby sister comment. I eyed the new vampire, wait can I say I was a sucker for hot guys. "Kol I didn't realize you knew what friends were." I gave Alexander a flirty smile. "It's nice to meet you Alexander."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Alex thought that Kol was settling down for the girl but it turns out that it was his sister. It made sense why Kol threatened him. "Don't worry Kol, I won't do anything to provoke you. I love myself too much to end my life."He assured the original. He didn't knew that he Rebekah was one of the originals making him a bit conscious of his actions. Just one wrong move to pissed both of them would end his existence. "Kol is a great company Rebekah. I assure you, he can be a good friend."He grinned, remembering the times he spent with Kol plenty of years ago.

"Its a pleasure meeting you, Rebekah.Alex tried to take Rebekah's hand gently((If you'll let him but if not,I'll just erase it)) and planted it with a kiss. He then let go of it, thinking Kol might just take his heart out if he don't stop flirting with his sister."It must be in your genes to be good looking. You should see how the ladies worship your brother."Alex tried to stop himself from flirting. Maybe he could continue it when Kol's not around with Rebekah.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:55 am

"Yes you do seem to love yourself." I smirked as a took a sip of my drink. I glared at Alexander as he took my sister's hand and kissed it. I ignored his comment for the most part until he said about how the ladies worshiped me. "You're one to talk, the fall all over themselves if you even glance at them."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:13 am

"That's debatable." I said playfully at Alexander's comment about Kol being great company. I smiled at the attention Alexander was showing me. After all of these centuries of being alone, I just wanted someone to love me. But I would never admit it. Alexander took my hand in his and kissed it before releasing it again. "Yes but at least i'm the best looking out of all of my brothers." I said with a flirty smile. "Ugh if you two are just going to say how pretty both of you are I'll just get you a mirror for you guys to share and I'll leave." I said rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Alex was glad that Kol still knew him. As far as he could recall, Kol was still being himself. No wonder why his sister thought that he didn't knew what friends were. "Anyway I'm glad that your walking into this world again. I really need some people who knows what the definition of fun is."He shook his head, recalling his several interactions with other vampires. Most of them weren't as fun as him or Damon. The very reason he was travelling on his own. "Fair enough."He smirked, trying not to lengthen their conversation about how good looking they both are since Rebekah seems to be annoyed by it. "How are you doing this days? I've been hearing things about your family."

"I would say you are but Kol might decapitate me if I said that."He winked at Rebekah and grinned to Kol. Flirting with Rebekah might really cost my head, he thought. "A mirror isn't necessary, Rebekah. I'd prefer you stay here and perhaps tell me some stories about yourself. Kol shared some fascinating stories in the past, I guess walking into this world for a millennium would earn some stories worth telling."He tried not to flash a flirty look at Rebekah, knowing Kol is just with them. He ordered himself a drink and waited for their responses.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:56 pm

"Well i'd suggest you meeting Ravyn but she's MIA at the moment." Which was my fault after all. She was probably reaking havoc on some city as we speak. I smirked at Alexander. "I'm fairing pretty well, except for this damn smart phone." I said pulling out my phone. "I can't figure out how to change it from the damn girly ring tone, Rebekah decided to put on it." I said sighing. "What things have you been hearing about my family?" I ignored his comment about me decapitating him but a let out a small growl as he winked at my sister.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:32 pm

"She's missing because of you dumbass!" I scolded Kol, I wasn't happy when I found out the reason why she went missing. I laughed as Kol talked about the ring tone I gave him. "Serves you right." I chuckled and sipped my drink. "Yes Alexander what have you been hearing about our family?" I said looking at him expectantly. I chuckled at Kol's growl. I patted his arm, letting him know that it was fine. "We can talk about me later." I said with a flirty smirk as he ordered a drink.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:16 pm

"Ravyn? Is she a good friend of your family?"He asked, wondering who was Ravyn. Alex figured that she seemed important to both of them and it meant no screwing around with the girl or he'll have the two originals to kill him. He didn't want that to happen. He laughed hearing about Kol's girly ringing tone. "You'll get use to phones, mate."He grinned. Of course, Kol wasn't that used with the new environment and technology.

Alex kept a straight face when he heard Kol growl and took his drink that has arrived. It was fascinating for Alex to see Kol being protective of his baby sister.When asked what were the rumors he had been hearing, Alex paused to collect his thoughts before telling the siblings anything . "First I heard about the hybrid then all of the originals were in this small town. Some says you were going to settle down in here. I don't know."He stopped to drink straight the glass of alcohol that has been served to him. "What I do know is that there are some people who weren't keen with your existence and the search for the white oak tree is on."Alex deadpanned. He was told that all of the white oak tree has been burnt to the ground by the originals. He think that the originals may have left a tree or that there's a tree somewhere in this world that originals' didn't know exist but he would just keep his opinion to himself. "Sure thing Rebekah."He smiled trying not to flirt in front of Kol.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:29 pm

"You could say that." I said with a small smirk on my face. "Rebekah is her maker." I gulped down my drink before filling my glass back up. "Not soon enough." I muttered to him about getting used to phones. "I don't know about Niklaus but the first chance I get i'm getting out of here." I hated this town and I wanted to have a little fun. I couldn't with all the damn rules. After that I just ignored the rest of his comments.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:40 pm

I smiled as Kol talked about Ravyn and me being her maker. I listened to them talk about Kol getting used to the phones. Also about Kol leaving when he got a chance. "I don't know I kind of like being here. The people are fun to toy with." I said with a grin. "As for that bloody tree, we will take care of it." I stated bluntly and sipped my drink. I put a flirty smile on my face and batted my eye lashes. "I look forward to it."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 am

((I'm so sorry it took long.))

"If that's the case I'd be happy to meet her."Alexander smiled. Kol doesn't just go mention people's name if they weren't worth. He trusts that Kol's taste for company hadn't change for over a century. "Perhaps I can teach you about the gadgets in this time. What do say?"He asked Kol, smirking. If there's anything Alexander wanted than to terrorize people, it would be a company of someone. "I can't blame you, this town is boring but why not raise a little hell?"He smirked.If it weren't for the originals, the town would become very boring. He knew Damon was fun but it wouldn't suffice for him to stay in the place.

"Bekah's right. Can I call you that?"Alex asked trying to be polite at Rebekah. He didn't want to piss any originals because it'll be the end of his life. "I think I'll stay here longer than expected. The town maybe boring but there are certain people who I find interesting."Alex tried not to sound and look flirtatious but he just looked at Rebekah while saying it. If Kol wasn't there, let's just say Alex would be more charming to Rebekah without feeling that Kol might just kill him. "Of course you would, it would be such a waste if you just die."Alex said dead serious. He's friends with damon and Kol, he wouldn't choose anyone's side. He was on his own side and he just do things accordingly because he have plans of his own.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:56 pm

"Well if she comes back in the next few months, I'll introduce her to you." I took a swig of my drink. "That would be much better then fighting my sister hear for help." I said glancing over to Rebekah. "I told my brother I'd play nice. But I didn't say for how long." I said with a devious smirk. "Did you have something in mind?" I looked over at my sister when Alexander called my sister Bekah. I waited to see what her reaction is.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:19 pm

I didn't really say anything as Alexander talked to my brother. I sipped my drink, when it came to the talking about stirring up trouble. I finally spoke. "I better be included into your plan to cause trouble." I smirked. I raised an eyebrow at Alexander, when he said Bekah's right. Then he asked if it was okay to call me that. I narrowed my eyes at him then looked at Kol. I looked back at Alexander and took a sip of my drink. "Since you're friends with my brother, I guess I'll let it slide." I basically just shrugged at the rest of his comments.

OOC: Don't worry about it just post when you can
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:46 am

"That's great Kol, thanks."He looked forward to meeting Ravyn. She must be fun to be around, he thought.Alex hold back his laughter from what Kol just said. He ordered another drink to the bartender with the use of compulsion, thinking that he might be mistaken as a teenager because of his looks and besides he wanted a free drink. "I'll give you my number and whenever you feel like learning just call or text me."Even if Kol liked teasing or playful fights with his sister, Alex knew that he shouldn't do anything to kill the originals except from Klaus. The hybrids were a big threat to ordinary vampires like him and it has to stop. When asked if he had any plans in his mind, Alex shrugged. "Play with some humans? Vampires and werewolves can also be included though I can't drink their blood. Burn something?"Alex yawned. Playing with humans meant toying before eating them was Alexander's definition of play.

"Of course, you are! I believe in the saying 'the more the merrier'"He smirked at her. He definitely didn't want those two to die. He was only against Klaus not the whole originals. Alex thanked the bartender after receiving his drink and hold it.If only Damon could see how fun can the originals be. "That's great even great. I should have known that you guys are really fun to be with. "He drank his alcohol and smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:03 pm

I downed the rest of my drink. And started to get up. I turned to look at Alexander. "I'll leave you two to talk I have a bone to pick with Damon Salvatore. Just give your number to Bekah, she can give it to me when she gets home." I turned to my sister. "Any special requests, dear sister? After he did hurt you and Ravyn." I waited for her answer before glancing back at Alexander. "If my sister tells me that you hurt her in anyway, or show her disrespect in anyway. You better run, because I will hunt you down and kill you slowly. Do we have an understanding?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Hearing Damon's name from Kol's mouth made him want to warn his friend to what was about to come. If he did that would it be consider as spying? As far as he was concern, he was just into killing Klaus but not the whole original family. They were fun to be around, why try to kill them? Alex just decided not to anything about it, Kol won't kill Damon and Damon would get over whatever Kol's going to do to him...hopefully. "You don't trust me?"He asked with a faked hurt tone. He just nodded his head in response his expression unreadable. No matter how reckless Alex seemed he knew that there were things that he shouldn't do.

"So that leaves the two of us alone Rebekah. "He smirked at her. She was beautiful but Alex should make himself remember that the originals weren't toys to play with. They were stronger than him and challenging them would be a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:44 pm

I laughed at my brother. "Just keep him alive Kol, you're not the only one that has a bone to pick with him. I do suggest that you get even for him snapping your neck. Granted it was your own fault for that one. I did tell you to leave Matt alone." I said with a smirk on my lips. I raised a brow at my brother when he spoke to Alex. Still an over protective brother, I just shrugged it off. "See you at home dear brother." I gave him a little wave as he walked out of the Grill.

I turned to Alex and raised an eyebrow at him. "Yes we are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)   Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing An Old Friend To My Sister (Kol, Rebekah, and Alexander)
Page 1 of 1