Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah Staff_zps08fc6213

I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nI've Come Back Justin|Rebekah Liz_zpse62da61aI've Come Back Justin|Rebekah 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah Empty
PostSubject: I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah   I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm

I dashed through the clearing, appearing at the mansion. So, this is where she's been at, I thought. My appearance will most likely shock her, but she'll be glad to see me after five hundred years of being apart. I dashed up to the door, knocking on it, waiting for one my family members to answer the door. I know I'm not really there family, but they treated me as such, and I am truly greatful to them, especially Rebekah.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah   I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:35 pm

I was raiding my closet looking for a dress to go to the founder's ball. I had nothing to wear for the damn thing. "Looks like I need to go buy a dress, since Ravyn's dresses are too small." I muttered out loud. Kol and Ray's carbon copy, Selene went to go look for her. I hoped that they'd bring her back soon. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I sighed as I threw the clothes that were in my hand on my bed. I swiftly made my way downstairs to open the door. I walked over to the door and opened it. It revealed a familiar young vampire, which shocked the hell out of me. I honestly didn't expect to see him again. "Justin is that you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah   I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:05 pm

I smiled, and said, "Yes Mother," I said, smiling at her gently. "I thought I'd never find you, but now I have," I said, smiling at Rebekah. "How are you?" I asked, my voice cracking. Even though I had a smile on my face, tears were streaming down it. "You were right. I was too stupid to realize it. I've come back in hopes of you and your family letting me stay with you?" I asked as tears continued down my face.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah   I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:18 pm

"You make me feel so old when you call me that." I stated with a smile. "Well you can thank Elijah for letting us out of our coffins. I'm doing alright how have you been?" I walked out of the house and pulled Justin into a hug. It's been around 500 years or so since I've last seen him. "Hey everyone's gotta get out on their own at some point. Now come it I'll set you up with one of the guest bedrooms. I'm sure some of the family will be happy for your return."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah   I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:05 pm

I smiled back at her. I was glad that she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back warmly and said, "I've been good. I have ran into a Vampire that had somehow knew about the Originals in Mystic Falls, and I was looking for you, so it was worth it, but The Vampire was ... mysterious," I said to Rebekah, looking at her. "I also ran into Esther," I said, looking at Rebekah. "She almost succeeded in killing me. If it weren't for my mate Natalia, I would've been gone. Natalia was killed by a man that Ether created. I think his name was Alaric. I don't remember to be honest." I said, looking at mother. "Did something bad happen?" I asked, talking about Her and Esther. I just didn't understand why she attacked me and Natalia. I turned Natalia while I moved out on my own. She was the only thing that kept me sane, besides mother and her brothers, but now ... she's gone, and I only Rebakah and the others left, and I don't want to lose them too.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah   I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:46 pm

I gritted my teeth and narrowed my eyes. "You ran into Esther?" Was that woman so cruel to stoop to that level. "I'm sorry about Natalia, but i'm glad you're alright." I stepped back to look at Justin. "Esther tried to kill us, if she would have succeeded she would have wiped out every single vampire on the planet. Finn is dead and it turned out that once one of us dies everyone that was turned with our blood dies within an hour of our death."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah   I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:06 pm

I looked at Rebekah in horror as she told me about the what happens if one of them dies. "Why did your Mother create Vampires, then turn around and kill them? That makes no sense to me." I said, shaking my head. "That man ... Alaric. He's obsessed with killing our kind, but how in the hell did he become one of us if he was a Vampire Hunter? Did one of you turn him?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah   I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah Empty

Back to top Go down

I've Come Back Justin|Rebekah
Page 1 of 1