Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) Staff_zps08fc6213

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nErin and Sergiy (CLOSED) Liz_zpse62da61aErin and Sergiy (CLOSED) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 pm

As the bell rang in the hallways to indicate the end of another class, Erin Smith walked with her head down to avoid eye contact with some people. It was hard for her to trust people as she did not know who to really trust anymore. With both of her parents being dead and living with a very protective brother who would hardly let her out of his sight, she did not know how to trust or talk to people. She needed someone to guide her into the right way.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

Bites : 173

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:48 pm

Sergiy was leaning near his locker. He was blue shoes, blue tight skinny jeans, no boxers, A tight, blue shirt, his backpack was over his shoulder. He was waiting for the bell, and then it rang. He did not move an inch of his body, stood there lifeless unable to do anything because he was annoyed and pissed off, he wanted to rip someone’s heart out. And eat it, but he didn’t because that would be wrong and back. Shaking his head slowly towards himself he would then noticed a female that would need helping or so he hoped. He made his way towards her and went in front of her.” Are you alright dear?” he asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 pm

Erin heard a voice she had never heard before and slowly started to look up at that moment. Her eyes widen a bit as her blush grew on her cheeks as she whispered, "I-I-I..." To tell the honest truth, Erin had no clue what to tell him. She has never seen this man before as she did not know what to say to people that she just met. Gently, she bit her lip very gently as she then looked back down at the ground bellow her own two, small feet.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:17 pm

He smiled at her and shook his head. Before speaking."It's alrightie you can share, I won't bite." He told her, as he noticed the bless, she was cute when she blushed, this girl sure was interesting. He smiled at her and cupped her chin like some creepy vampire would, but he wasn't a vampire spoke softly."Don't be shy." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Erin could not help but to blush more as she looked up at the man before her. Her body slowly started to relax as she then said, "I am fine. Just kind of scared to bump into someone and making them mad.." Her voice was as soft as a bell as she kept looking up at him. He seemed so kind and nice to her. Gently, she bit her lip as she tried to fight back her cheeks from blushing more at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Sergiy smiled and spoke." We should go, together. Well during lunch and sit ad talk. I'm Sergiy Monomyth, and you are?" He asked her slowly. Waiting for some kind of reply, she looked so cute blushing.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Erin then slowly smiled as she looked into his eyes. This was the first time she smiled at Serigy. "My name is Erin Smith." she whispered once again up at him. She bit her lip slightly hard as she could easily feel the blush creeping up on her cheeks some more as she then looked down towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:47 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Relax, don't be so shy. When do You have lunch? So we can sit and talk privately." He asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Erin then rubbed her arm as she could easily feel that he was smiling in front of her. She in fact did think that he was handsome actually. That was probably why she was blushing like crazy around him. "I have lunch pretty soon. And you?" When she asked that question, Erin looked up to meet his eyes with her bright blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:54 pm

He smiled, at her and spoke."Yes, I have lunch soon to, we will meet up I guess?" He looked into her eyes, she was pretty also. Prettier then most. Then Again there were a lot of pretty bombshells in the school. He smiled at her, she sure was pretty.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Erin smiled some more up towards him as she then said, "Sounds perfect. I will meet you outside the cafeteria if you want to, or you can just go inside and pick out a table for us." She noticed this was the most to said to him the whole time they were by one an other and blushed some more. Sergiy was the most handsome guy she has seen in the whole school and the kindest by far.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:08 pm

He smiled and spoke."Sure, thing I will meet you there." he said and with that he was off, later when lunch came, he had brought both her lunch and his with his money, and was in an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Erin walked in with her face in her book as she entered the cafeteria. A smile was wide on her lips as she then spotted Sergiy as she then saw he had more food than needed. She walked over, avoiding contact with everyone else besides her. "Well hello there Sergiy." She slowly sat down besides him as she put her book to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:36 pm

He smiled at her as she came in and he spoke."I brought lunch for you no need to thank me, I was just trying gentleman. How are you, Erin. How's classes?" he asked her in a cute harmless manner. wondering what she may say or reply. Or what her reaction is to the food.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Erin was shocked that someone has bought her food and started to take out her money to repay him at that moment. She handed him the money as she then said, "Please take this money in a sign of thanks for what you did." She then smiled kindly and gently as she then said, "My classes are okay. I just sit there and listen, trying to not seem weird to everyone around me." Her blue eyes looked up at his eyes as she then whispered, "How were your classes today Sergiy?"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:44 pm

He shook his head and sighed, when she took her money out and handed it to him and pushed it away."I don't want money, I am loaded, I don't want money, it would be rude of me to take something when I was being kind. That would be bad. Besides, Why would a Mult Trillionare." he stopped himself, people were not supposes to know he was rich." Yeah, that's great. And My classes were great." he looked at her wonderful blue rich sky blue eyes, and smiled."Your Beautiful." he told her turning away so she would not noticed his blush.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Erin blushed as he said all of those words to her. At that moment she then said, "You are handsome..." She admitted to her even though she was a very shy person. Even with her being shy to him, she felt like she could be more open towards Sergiy. He made her feel safe and comfortable. She then looked down some more, causing her hair to cover her face and her blushing cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:54 pm

"Thank you." He told her slowly. Sighing, slowly he shook his head and sighed."So, doing anything this week, Maybe I can come over, and Help you with Studies. I know it's so sudden, then again what better way to get to know a person then ones house." He did have to keep in mind, not tell tell her that his a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Erin then looked back up at him as she then smiled softly and gently towards him. "I would like that a lot...but could I please come over to your house." To tell the honest truth, Erin did not want Sergiy to see her house or her overly protective brother who scared her. Her hands folded perfectly on the table as she then kept looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:07 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Of course, if that's what you wish." He told her slowly, before speaking."It's Big though, I hope you like big Houses." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Erin nodded her head as she then said, "I am just fine with a big house." She then smiled as she slowly looked up towards him at that moment and kept smiling at him. Her made her feel calm, relaxed, and welcomed when she was there. Her eyes were looking at him as she then unfolded her hands slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."I'll pick you up after school then." he asked her slowly, smiling at her as he waited for her to reply to his statement, being around made him feel good again, and happy. He was sure happy alright.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Erin nodded her head as she then scooted slightly closer to him as she then whispered in a shy voice, "Thank you so much for being this kind to me Sergiy." She then slowly started to eat the apple on the table. After taking a bite she whispered, "How much did these meals cost you? I feel terrible for eating this and not paying you back." Her blue eyes shinned up at him at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:37 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."You're very welcome." he told her slowly, before sighing and speaking."Don't worry your cute heart of yours, and don't feel terrible." He told her slowly, as he took his apple and bit down it was so good. The apple that is. Waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Erin blushed some more as she then batted her eyelashes a bit at that moment. "Are you sure? I could make you a home cooked meal to repay you if you really want me to. I love cooking." She smiled kindly and bit once more from her apple as she looked small compared to Sergiy next to her. She scooted slightly closer some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next