Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nErin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aErin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

Bites : 173
Awesomeness : 0

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Sergiy smiled at her, wow he had never thought he would be doing this with her, it just happened. And not to mention they were doing this in the afternoon roughly at 4 pm, besides no one could hear them, this Mansion was in the middle of no where, for safety Reasons. Only time this place was loud is when there was a party. He thrusted into her moved, when she played with his balls, and bobbed her head up and down his shaft. the bobbing just went faster and faster, he was about to climax. When he knew better. he could control himself. He pulled out off her, and held back the urge to come, having his cock relax after several breaths of air, to contain himself from a release. he then picked her up by the thighs and moved her towards the crouch, placing it on side while he got behind her also on her side, he lifted her right leg, and used his other hand to move her panties, to the side, before positioning his cock against her entrance, and then grabbing it slowly, probing it before, entering her slowly.:""Holy shit, man." He said as he entered her slowly, she was tight, he stopped so she would adjust, before begin to move in and out of her, she was wet enough from the pleasure, he hoped if not, she had better tell him to pull out other wise it would be rape if she was not wet during sex. He had no intention of raping her, the fact that he forgot to check was his foolish mistake and egotistical manner. He kept on thrusting into her slowly, her thong grindded against his skin, and that made him felt great. not only that but her pussy was great."How long can you have sex. I do warn you, when I release my cum on you're face, I will still be hard." That was the only hint she was getting that he can go on and ahve mult orgasms for hours.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Erin did not want to seem like a dirty, naughty girl to him, but she knew that she had to tell him the whole honest truth. A smirked played on her lips as she moaned her answer, "I can go on for hours on by, but no guy has seem to be able to do that for me. Maybe you can help me with that." She arched her back a bit, so then he would slide more into her at that moment. Her moan went high once more as she tilted her head back. Her breast bounced slowly with each thrust that he did. "Please go faster Sergiy. I am begging you." She never usually begged, but he was different for some reason. She wanted him to be rough with her, not to rough so she was in pain, but rough enough that she would want more of him at all hours of a day.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:06 pm

He smiles at her as she spoke those words, and he shook his head before speaking."You can go on for hours? Really? You're the first." he told her slowly. Before shaking his head slowly. SHe had arched her back a bit, pressing her back move towards his shoulder and chest, in the which allowed him to slide into her more, He was impressed by, this sure was not her first time doing this. Which brought a smile towards his face, he noticed her breasts breast and he did not focus on them yet, instead he gently grabbed her throat, when she said faster. She had this went in her Voice. That needed him badly in a rough manner, then again he can be mistaken. He shook his head, in a playful manner before speaking."Very well." And thrusting into her her, harder and faster, his cock, keep hitting the entrance to her cervix, attempting to go into her womb. He smiled as he then moved his hand towards her bra, and slide his hand under it, and flodded her breasts slowly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:13 pm

Erin gasped and moaned from all the pleasure she was receiving from him as she bounced a bit with his huge cock to help him go in all the way. Her eyes widen a bit as she felt her walls slowly start to loosen and it felt amazing. No one has ever done this to her, so this was a new surprise to her. "Dear god yes!" she moaned as her head tilted back some more and she bounced even harder down onto him. Her breast would bounce more and more as she dared to not stop moving. Then, she made her legs go back and wrap around his waist she she could feel more of him. His balls hitting her as he would thrust. Some people would think that this was strange and just odd to have sex like this, but one of Erin's turns on were having sex in different positions and having sex in different locations as well. "Oh Sergiy you are amazing" she encouraged him as a sly smile crossed her lips some more.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Sergiy smiled at her as she loosened up, he was surprised at her. Then again, who cared. Or maybe not that didn't make any sense? or so he hoped it did not. Sighing slowly, before he thrusted into her more."Dear god, you're amazing, I want to be with you for a long while. Maybe forever." He told her slowly, before she tited her her back, he grabbed her neck gently and held her as he kissed her on the lips. She was able to bounce which was surprising because in this position she had limited mobilize other then some thrusting power back and forth. She then wrapped her legs around his waist, this made him open his mouth and pull back from her lips."You surprise me for an Innocent female to do this kinds of things." He told her as this position enabled him to go deeper into her, with more thrusting power, as he begun to ram into her senseless, with great force, while kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Erin kissed him wildly as she then dug her nails deep into his back. "I have some tricks up my sleeves." She moaned to him as she then moaned, "Oh Sergiy!" Her toes curled up a bit as she was in pure pleasure from this man that was thrusting into her greatly. Her breast were bouncing against him as she moaned at the top of her lungs. Her nails dug in more as she was encouraging him to keep going. "Keep fucking me Sergiy!" She moaned loudly as she then kissed his lips once more and licked on his bottom lip to have an entrance into his mouth at that moment. Her moans were very high as she was in great pleasure. No man ever gave Erin such pleasure ever before in her whole life.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:19 pm

He kissed her back, before moaning into her mouth as she dug her nails into his back. His tongue went inside her mouth as he explored her mouth before taken her tongue and wrapping it around his, before pulling back."Erin." He said calmly, she was just great, however he was nearing his first release, soon he had to take it out so to prevent any form of pregnancy. As much as he would loved to come inside. He had to think about her then himself. He he smiled as he noticed her small breasts bounce in her bra, he smiled at that thought, before she kissed him again, and licked his bottom lip, he smiled and while the thought of him smiling not him smiling in pre say. He kissed her and bit lightly on her bottom lip, and pulled it gently."About to cum." He warned, her, he would pull out no doubt about it he wanted to see how reaction.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:23 pm

Erin then dug her nails into his back. Just as he pulled out, she cummed greatly, it dripping down onto the couch as she moaned and whimpered a bit. "Cum all you want babe." She winked at him as she then wrapped her hand around his hard cock and started to pump it up and down to help him cum. She would moaned as she then kissed his lips with such passion and lust. She had never felt like his before with anyone ever. She knew she was meant to be with Sergiy. He was the man she was to be with the rest of her life, but she did not want to scare him so of course she would not say anything about that to him. Her hand tighten a bit around his cock as she kept giving him a hand job to help my cum all over him. She knew that they were not going to have a child. Maybe in the future, but not right now. She did, though, want to have his child in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:46 pm

When he pulled out, she came greatly as well, it dripped on the bed. he felt great. That she was happy, however when she went to jerk off his cock with her hands, he felt better. As he thrusted into her, in the mean time, she went up and kissed him while jerking him off. He kissed her back, and then pulled back when she tighten the hold, that's when he came onto her belly, with a load some of cum, it seemed he was saving up. He looked at her, as he was still, very hard. It must have been because of her, and the sexual intense that or the way she had sex to make him not go limp." We are not done." he told her slowly."Which way, hole, or what do you want to do next sex related." he asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Erin then thought about it at that moment and then smirked at him in the most seductive manor that she could. "You get to choose this time Sergiy. I picked the last time. I want you to pick this time as I want you to feel great pleasure and love from me." She then found her lips kissing his neck like he did to her before. She nibbled down onto his soft spot as her hand stayed on his very hard cock. This was amazing in her mind. When she lost her virginity, the guy lasted for about 2 minutes and then left her there to cry. Sergiy, however, was there for her and he actually cared about her. And he could also last for a while. Her lips stayed on his neck as she kept kissing it. Her eyes closed a bit as she then pulled herself closer to him at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:39 pm

He looked at her."Oh? You want me to pick, I don't think that you would like what I pick next. So, I suggest you pick. Instead of me picking, sweetie." he told her slowly, before he smiled at her and spoke."Well, you should pick instead of me. Dear little sweeite." he told her slowly. He said, when she went over towards his neck, he moaned softly. Before sighing why did she have to be so good. He sighed towards himself. Before keeping her close as she pulled him closer to her.

(Sorry for a small post I am eating.)
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Erin then sighed as she sat up and faced away from the man who was making love to her. In that moment she was thinking of what a lot of people have been telling her. They were telling her about how he was using her. She now looked down at her vervain necklace and played with it at that moment. "Sergiy...are you using me?" She thought of her brother's and her now boyfriend's words. They were running through her head as she was crying at that moment. Her face was hidden into her hands as her body was shaking the entire time she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:40 pm

He smiled at her, and shook his head."Now why would I be using you? I do have a counter question to ask, why are you so Sensitive? Who said I would leave you after this?" He asked her slowly, looking. She started to cry."Why are you crying, please don't cry, he said. Looking at her, before hugging her tightly closer to him."Don't cry." he patted her hair slowly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Erin moved away from him. "Stefan and Luke. The two guys who look out for me the most. They warned me about you so much Sergiy." The tears rolled down her face as she then quickly got dressed and looked at him. "I-I-I-I got to go." She looked at the full moon in the sky before she ran out of the house. She needed to get away for a bit. She needed to think and just relax for a bit. Her mind kept racing as she kept running in the woods under the full moon at that moment. She was shaking.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Stefan and Luke. Those two sons of bitches. When she left, grabbed made a fist, and punched his wall."I warned you Luke not to get involved with my life. Now You're going to pay darling for that. I am going hurt the one you love most. That fucking Family of yours." He dug enough information about the family, and look to hold his own. He looked at the moon, what a pity, he had to turn soon. He sighed, he was going to miss, Erin. He could not believe, Erin was going to be on there side, to think she was different. he guess wrong. Who would have thought he was about to change his ways, until this shit happened her leaving.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Erin tripped over a log and cut her knee. She was crying more as she then whispered, "I hate this..." She then thought of her brother, Luke, how he warned her of Sergiy sleeping with a lot of girls. And then of her boyfriend Stefan, he warned her as well. She was shaking as she cried some more. She did want to be important in Sergiy's life, but she did not know what to do now. The tears rolled down her cheeks as she then heard howls in the woods and screamed.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:11 pm

He looked at the moon fuck this is going to get ugly. He Begun to move fast in the woods. Before stopping as he begun to howl like a dog."Fuck, it's happening." He said before moving fast again and appearing next to, Erin."You need to leave. There is a car few feet from here, take these cars. ANd keep driving till the gas runs out. When I swift I will half 3/4 control over my body. Now go." He warned her tossing the keys next to her as his hand broke in an instant. he was a pure blooded werewolf. Plus he swifted over a 1,000 times. This was nothing. Well not a 1,000 but enough.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:09 am

Her eyes widen as she then realized she made a mistake and shook her head. "No. I am staying here with you, Sergiy!" She then stood up and hugged him around his neck. "I am going to help you." She could feel his body shaking. She looked down and saw his hand has broken and her eyes widen. She has never seen a werewolf shift before. Her heart started to race, but she was not going to run from him. She was in fact going to be strong for him. She did become slightly nervous as she then looked into his eyes that were now different. She did not blink as she then kissed his cheek at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Sergiy smiled at her and shook his head. Before speaking."You need to leave. Erin." He said, he completely ignored his hand. This was nothing compared to how many times his swifted and been tutored. He entire arm broke, and he dropped towards his knees as his arms shifted to werewolf arms. After she kissed him on the cheek, his eyes were orange with a spark of golden redish yellow. He howled loudly."I said, Leave Erin now." He howled again, before within an instant he fully swifted and was gone. From view.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Erin then ran as she then ran to the car. Her breath was short as her eyes were wide. She was scared to death. Even with being with a hybrid, she has never seen a werewolf turn. Her heart raced as she then looked for the car and found it. "There." she whispered as she then got into the car and started to up. She was having some trouble starting up the car and started to curse under her breath. "Fuck." she muttered as she then kept trying. She locked the doors just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:52 pm

He was gone, he was in full control however. Before he begun to move along, he jumped on her car, and growled loudly, before moving forward, and disappearing on the road. And he was long gone.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:46 pm

She screamed and then the car started finally and she took off in a high speed to go far away from there. Her eyes were wide as her heart was racing. She looked up towards the new moon and then whispered, "Fuck you full moon." She then looked back towards the road.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:52 pm

He followed her, as he moved along the road. He had full control while he followed her.

(Sorry for the sucky post.)
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:56 pm

(it is fine)

Erin kept speeding as tears rolled down her cheeks. She did not know where to go. Go to her "brother" Emmett's house, or to Luke's house. Tears kept rolling more as she then cried and sobbed. She screamed a bit as she saw some more werewolves in the woods at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Sergiy was left in the woods, to fight off the werewolf. After that was done, he reverted back to his form, and headed back home. He was going to miss, Erin. He really did like her. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next