Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nErin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aErin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

Bites : 173
Awesomeness : 0

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:58 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."It's fine, Erin." He said finishing his apple, before moving onto his burger and gently bitting into it and begun chewing it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:38 pm

Erin smiled and then finished her apple before she took one bite from the fries. She was a girl who never did eat a lot to not look like she weigh a lot, for she was told by her brother to always look presentable to guys. She nibbled some more.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:03 pm

He finished his burger and spoke."Meet, you at my Car it's a Black Lamborghini. After school then?" he asked her slowly, as he waited for her to finish her lunch so he can get up and dump the trails off.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Erin ate as much as she could and nodded her head over at him as she then whispered, "Thank you so much for helping me for everything you have done for me in just this small period of time Sergiy. You are truly a gentleman." She smiled slowly and kindly up at him as she then giggled for the first time at that guy who was a gentleman at her, a shy no one.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:42 pm

He looked at her and nodded and whispered towards her."You are very welcome. My dear. Thank you for calling me a gentleman my dear. You almost to kind." He told her very slowly, and kindly. Sighing towards her before, picking up her plate and going to dump it, before returning to the table and speaking."So, what now?" he asked her of course he ment of what little time they had in school.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:03 am

Erin then smiled as she then whispered in a shy voice, "I am just going to go to the library and read some more. I am officially done for the day." She then hugged her book close to her chest as she looked down to hide her blushing cheeks some more as her blue eyes were looking at the ground at that moment then. She was in fact growing more shyly at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:13 am

He shook his head and smiled."Very well see you near my car. After school. Smiling at her as her cheeks flushed red, she was so cute blushing, so cute, she had hugged her book tightly towards her and he sighed."Well. Later. I'll be waiting for you." He told her slowly. He got up, and mad his way towards his last block classes, before sighing. And Later as the day went on and the bell rang for the day to be over he made his way towards the car and waited for her to arrival.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Erin grabbed her book bag that was filled with her homework for that night and walked out of the school to find his car. Her blue eyes were filled with shyness and insecurity as she then looked for Sergiy. She froze in place as she then saw him by the very nice car. A smile spread on her lips as she started to walk towards him. "Hello Sergiy." she whispered up to him and oddly she hugged him around his torso. She laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes very slowly at that moment. She felt relaxed around him. It was truly amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:41 pm

He smiled and waited for her to come, as she walked out of school and made her way towards him he spotted her and spoke."Hey, over here." He told her slowly, before shaking his eyes, as she then looked said hello, and he replied."Hello, Erin.: He replied towards her, she then hugged him around the torso, this was strange? Did the girl like him or something? He sure liked her but this was weird. Well not weird, he felt happy. She then lead her head on his chest, and closed his eyes, he brought both hands towards her back, so he can hug her as well."Hope, we won't be staying here forever, it will get chilly sooner or later." he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Erin blushed as she then let go of him and looked up into his perfect eyes. "O-Okay." she stuttered in a shy whisper up towards him as she then stepped slightly back from him. She did not know if he was uncomfortable with his arms around the small girl who never really talked to anyone besides her elder brother. She wore a shy smile as she then pulled her book bag closer to her before she got into the nice car. She was in awe by how the car was so gorgeous and just simply perfect in all ways.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:52 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Very well then. Let's get going then." he told her calmly, once she stepped back he let go off her, He then opened the door for her so, she can get it once she got in he closed it. And then made his way towards the driver's seat. Got in, and they were off, it took 20 minutes to arrive, at the location before they headed towards the woods off the road, and then a big house beamed out."I like to keep my public life Private, that's why it's built off the road, this Palace has existed over 1,000 years, since the Monomyth family lived. So yeah it big and has a lot of history." he parked the car, and made made his way towards the other side of the door, opening it for her so she could get out once she got out he shut the door and locked it before speaking."Want, to see the inside of the house?" he asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Erin nodded shyly and she then placed a hand onto his arm very gently. "Yes please." she whispered up towards him and smiled gently. Sweetly. She looked up at the huge house with her bright blue eyes as she leaned onto him gently. This was pleasant, peaceful almost. Her blue eyes slowly started to look over towards were he was and cuddled closer to him to stay warm. Her small body shook as she was slightly cold and sneezed into her arm. Small and quiet sniffles left from her at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:32 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."So, we should so Go inside you're gonna love the view. Erin." He said towards her, she was so cute when she was whispering. She then leaned onto him and he smiled. Before she took his arm, and held him close. He smiled and spoke."You sure have a habit of hugging people, So Sweet." They got at the door and he opened it before sighing, and speaking."This is it my big house, so what are you Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior, At Mystic Falls High. Are you hungry? And we should get on to your homework." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Erin was taken back by all of the questions and blushed a bright shade of red. "I am a senior. I am slightly hungry, but not a lot. I am actually thirsty for some water please. And I love yo hug people for..." She bit her lip at that moment to not give away a ton of information about herself that some people would judge her greatly about.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:48 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."I'm a Junior I think, Water? You want water. Very well." He came to his kitchen and got a bottle of water before making his way towards her and given her the water bottle."There you go." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Erin smiled as he did not push on about why she loved to hugged some people. She took a sip of her water. "You see, I am expose to be a junior as well, but my brother basically got me to be a senior so then I get out of school a lot faster for some odd reason." She then leaned onto Sergiy as she closed her eyes a bit. In a moment then, Erin was in deep thought about what was going on then. A blush slowly arose upon her cheeks as she then sighed from becoming relaxed with him besides her.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:26 pm

He smiled at her and shook his head slowly towards her before sighing. And looking towards her he listed to her and spoke.": I see." He told her slowly, and then she leaned onto Sergiy, he hugged her gently as he blushed. He spoke."You seem very confront-able around me." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Erin blushed some more as she then hid her face inside of his chest as she then whispered, "You are just someone I could feel like I could be myself around you Sergiy. You make me feel almost free." Her blue eyes shined with happiness as she then looked up at him with her kind filled eyes. She then slightly giggled a bit as she then felt more free and open around Sergiy at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:20 pm

He smiled at her and shook his head. before speaking."Very well." He told her very slowly. Before smiling at her and speaking."SO, what should we do?" He asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Erin then pulled out a math book from her bag as she then said, "Can you please help me on my math homework? I am terrible at math." She then looked up into Sergiy's eyes and got lost a bit as she looked into his own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:20 pm

He smiled and spoke." But of course." He told her slowly, instead of helping her with it he did it for her. He sighed and then spoke."All done. Got anything else, you want me to help or do for you" He told her calmly, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Erin blushed as she then looked up at him. "I could of done that for myself." she whispered and then leaned onto him. "I need someone to help me with this reading. I am to perform Romeo and Juliet in class next time and I need a partner." She then bit her lip at that moment. She was hoping he would say yes to helping her with the acting. She could not picture anyone else helping her with this.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:02 pm

He looked at her and sighed slowly towards himself."I am sorry." He told her slowly, before nodding."Of Course I would love to, is it helping out with the play, and such?" He asked her slowly, wondering what it will be. Waiting for her to reply to him.

(Sorry for the small reply I have to go plus I am tired.)
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:07 pm

(it is fine Smile )

Erin then sighed a bit as she closed her eyes at that moment. "I have to perform it in my advance English class, which is putting it on as a play for the whole school to witness. And lucky me gets to be Juliet with a Romeo who I do not like oh so much." She leaned onto him still at that moment and closed her eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:48 pm

He smiled and spoke."Do I have to kiss?" He asked her slowly, wondering if he should attempt it, with all the bullshit going on in his life, it was rather annoying and temping. Then again he was single. Since, Sophia's and Sergiy's Break up, and it was rather annoying how he took it, the drinking and such, the drugs. He didn't want her to see him suffer, Erin that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)   Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erin and Sergiy (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next