Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Visiting Sergiy Staff_zps08fc6213

Visiting Sergiy Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Visiting Sergiy 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nVisiting Sergiy Liz_zpse62da61aVisiting Sergiy 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Visiting Sergiy 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Visiting Sergiy Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Visiting Sergiy Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Visiting Sergiy Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Visiting Sergiy Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Visiting Sergiy Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Visiting Sergiy Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Visiting Sergiy Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Visiting Sergiy Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Visiting Sergiy Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Visiting Sergiy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Sophia walked up to the Monomyth Mansion. She remembered how to get here even though Maria was here most of the time. She wanted to see Sergiy and talk some. She liked him and sure he was a great guy but he was also a player. She loved him but she wasn't sure he loved her back. She went to the door and knocked on it. "Hello, is anyone home?"
Back to top Go down

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Sergiy stood there near his door, half naked his towel covered his lower section, while he drunk soda. He seemed to be wet, because he just got out of the shower and forgot to use his towel to brush himself he heard a knock and opened the door. Seeing his girlfriend in a while made him happy, as he lunched at her and kissed her."I missed you." he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:10 am

"Good, I'm glad you missed me. Because I missed you too. So what have you been up to? And why are you in a towel? Did you just get down taking a shower? Because you are all wet" She said after she broke from the kiss. it was hard to concentrate with he was kissing her. She walked into the house and went to the parlor. She needed to sit down because her headaches were still bothering her even though she knew Maria was not coming back. Her grandmother put a stop to that.
Back to top Go down

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:04 pm

He looked at her as she broke the kiss and he spoke." I missed." He said slowly. Before looking at her and he spoke."I've been waiting for you to come over my house for a long time." he said slowly looking at her as he closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:53 am

"Well, I'm glad I came. Just so you know my grandmother fixed me up and I'm feeling all better except for the constant headaches which grandma says is normal. Maria won't be coming out anytime soon. So how you've been and how's your sister? I never seen much of her" She said as she poured her a glass of wine. She was perfectly fine with drinking wine. It's when she starts drink the big stuff that she needs to watch out.
Back to top Go down

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:12 am

He looked at her and smiled. He was glad Maria was gone. He now had Sophia. His sexy lovely lover. He shook his head and spoke."I've seen her everywhere she's out right now. Why do you ask you wanted to meet her? Well she's out most of the times. So yeah. How have I been? Bored, without sex. Dying to see you again. It's been a like a million years in penis world. And as for me I've been going school, working out, transforming. How are you?" He asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:09 am

"Oh poor Sergiy, this must be hurting your ego because your not getting it every night. It sounds like your sister loves enjoying the mysteries of our town. I can help you with that no sex thing but after I get some food in me. I have a feeling I'm going to need alot of energy to keep up with you. I'm good by the way. Grandmother is keeping a close eye on me now. That's why I came her to get away from her constant nagging. I guess it's good that Maria's gone because now she'll ease off of me"
Back to top Go down

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:30 am

He smiled at her and spoke."Yeahy, what do you want for food. The Frig is yours to use. As you please. I also got you the key to the house." He said standing up and going towards a drawer taken the key out."Here" He said slowly placing it in her lap."It's not that it hurts my ego. I just find it hard to resist sex lately. Many Woman had asked me I said no, because I have you. I've also been awfully horny. It's annoying." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:31 pm

"It's good to know that I'm wanted" She said as she made her way to the kitchen to fix her a chicken sandwich. She saw Sergiy hand her a key to the house. "I've never had a key to someone's house before. Thanks. You must really like me if your willing to give me the key to your house" She said taking a bite of the sandwich. "I'm glad yo resisted them the best you can. I just want to be sure you can do that while were in a relationship. I'm not into guys that cheat" She said while wrapping her arms around Sergiy and giving him a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:39 pm

He looked at her and sighed."Of course your wanted. Your my life." He said slowly."I don't like you at all. In fact I love you." He said slowly, towards her as she took a bite of her sandwich."I you shouldn't talk with your mouth full." he leaned closer grabbing her firm ass, with both his hands very roughly and tightly. It seemed like he was gonna lose it any second. "Why would I cheat on you. I want you only." But before he can talk her was silliness by her hands wrapped around his arms and then gave him a passionate kiss he gave her the same, returning with more passion."God I missed those lips." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:54 pm

"I miss those lips too. it seems like forever since those lips have burned my body. I want you more than ever and I love you too. Words cannot descibe how i feel so let me show you" She said as she wrapped her legs around him and began fiercly kissing him up and down making sure not an inch of skin was missed. She loved with all her heart but she wasn't sure if he felt the same. She grinded on him while pulling his head back to get a better view of his neck.
Back to top Go down

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:01 pm

She spoke and he shook his head making her quiet by kissing her and then pulling back."Don't talk." He said slowly. As she wrapped her legs around his waist, his towel went slightly down. But not all the way. He slammed her hard on the wall. Kissing her neck, sucking on it like a blood sucker. As she gridded on him, his big thing went up and pressed staging her clothed rear."Sorry. I got carried away." He said slowly towards her, trying to calm down. She pulled back his neck, to get a better view and it was white as white. He did feel for her the way she felt for him.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:09 pm

"We better slow down before you friend comes out to play a little to early" She said pushing herself off of him and pull him towards the weight room. She always had a fantasy of doing it on a bench press. She never told Sergiy that but she threw him down on the bench and put her legs over his waist and leaned down to kiss his stomach.
Back to top Go down

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:14 pm

He looked at her."But it isn't that bad, and it's not little it's huge. Why do you keep saying it's little, we had sex before and you know it was huge. Your just jealous." he teased, he had no idea why he said she was jealous. He shook his head, as she pulled off him then went to the weight room, and tossed him on the bench, his thing stiffen, and harden."You have to stop this your driving me crazy." he trying to come down. She went on top of him, and kissed his stomach."My god that feel good." She was still in her clothing and eh was half naked.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:19 pm

She thought it wasn't fair to him that she was fully clothed and he was half naked so she pulled her top off and threw it some where across the room before going back to what she was doing. She wanted him so bad. The following days had been totureous to her because she was worried that he would cheat. She was regreting it now because she was really horny and she never got that way before. Perhaps she just missed have sex with Sergiy because they were aggressive and with her other partners they were gentle and she didn't like that.
Back to top Go down

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:32 pm

It didn't matter if she was clothed she was hot when she was clothed even hotter when she was not cloth. Her body was so innocent and perfect for sex. But that's not why He loved her, he loved her not for the sex. But because she was a great gal and that he will not cheat on. But when she took off her shirt and toss, his eyes timidity perked at her breasts, His two hands cupped on them, but did not tore the bra off. He just help his hands on top the bra."Man, I'm horny. I have a question, where do you like to do it the most?" He asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:39 pm

"I can't give away all my secrets but it hasbeen a fantasy of mine to do it on the bench press. Don't ask me why but it has. I'm so glad I came here. What are you up to?" She said as she continued kissing him and nipping at him. She wanted to know why he asked that question. He looked amazing and she was happy that she found someone who could love every part of her even the crazy part.
Back to top Go down

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:50 pm

He looked at her and groped her breasts now, before letting go as she spoke."Then whenever we plan on having sex, let's have sex on this bench. No let's have hot rough, radically sex. Without any limits." he said slowly. He didn't answer her question because he was to mind blowing by her kisses. He wish her heard what she said.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:55 pm

"Sounds fun. No limits. But be careful. I don't want my other side coming out. But it has to be something completely earth shatering for that to happen. Like if you were to break my heart, Maria would be coming for revenge. It just happens. ui have no control of it"
Back to top Go down

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:11 pm

He looked at her and spoke."One I won't break your heart. If Maria comes out I'll push her away no matter how much she wants my thing. I don't want her I want you and only you. I love you, Only you. Not anyone else." He said kissing her slowly."However I do worry. because I might hurt you during the rough sex, if I tried. To go and blow your brains out." he said worried.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:07 pm

"Wow, you love me. I'm so glad" She said as she kissed him gently on the check. "But you are right about the roughness. I do worry that you'll get carried away but I trust you. You tell me what to do and I'll listen. What do you think we should do?" She said as she propped her head on her elbow that she sat on the bench. She was walkingher fingers across his tight chest
Back to top Go down

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:19 am

He looked at her and spoke."Of course I love you why do you think That I don't?" he asked her slowly before speaking."How kin are you on tied up blind sex?" He asked her slowly, waiting for her to reply to his answer.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:54 pm

"At first yes but now I know. And I really don't mind it"

[sorry about the short post. Have major migraine]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Sergiy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sergiy   Visiting Sergiy Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting Sergiy
Page 1 of 1