Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) Staff_zps08fc6213

What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWhat a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) Liz_zpse62da61aWhat a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) Empty
PostSubject: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:13 am

Maria walked into the Monomyth Masion after she parked Sophia's convertable. She walked through the front entrance into the parlor or what some people would call the living room. She settled on the couch and looked around the room at all the different decor. " You have a nice home. Do you and your sister live by yourself or do you have any family? I just need to know. Don't want any interuptions when we have fun"She smiled as she flipped her hair behind her. She really needed to have some fun before everything came crashing down again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:16 pm

He looked at her got out of the car, as she choose to exit first, his house door was open. Alexis must have forgotten to close it. Regardless. he came in and spoke."Just my Sister and I, she's out and we have this entire big house, for us to fuck in, drink, do anything illegal?" He said slowly towards her, sighing towards himself.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:45 pm

"Sounds fun so what to do first. I'm actually kind of hungry as I ran into you before I could grab a bite to eat at the Grill so do you have anything or I could just order in" She smirked as she waited for a reply. If she knew guys, they would want to food. She looked in the liquor cabinet before she chose a bottle of bourbon. She grabbed her head as she started to have a headache. It meant that Sophia was trying to get out. She drunk some bourbon to numb her head. She wasn't going to leave that easily. She just hoped Sergiy didn't noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:31 pm

He looked at her and sighed."Food's in the reganeatier help yourself. Actually make yourself at home. Anyways, I'll be out, in the training room my gym down stairs." he said slowly, placing his keys on the table next to the door, before making his way downs, stairs he took off his shirt, and placed on 1,200 pounds each that's a total of 2,400 pounds, and begun to bench press.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Maria walked over to the fridge and made her a sandwhich. Once she eat the entire sandwhich, she went looking for Sergiy. She heard him say something about a gym so she headed out on her quest. She found him lifting weights sirtless. She stared at his lean body for what seemed like hours until he stopped and she ran an arm over his shoulder blades. "You are very good at that. How much can you lift?" She peirced questionly into his eyes. She put her arms around his neck and sat in his lap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:16 am

He pushed himself bench pressing 120 times, before stopping he heard a noise, shit if she found out he was supernatural he was screwed. he placed the Stick back on the top, just to find her place her hand on his shoulder blades."Don't worry, babe. It's not that much. Only 20 pounds."However that was a lie and he hoped she did not pick on it up. However it was oblivious he lifted a lot more then a agave person because on how many weights for stuck up, she sat on his lap, and he sat up, having her hand placed over his neck he spoke."We should have fun every day?" He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:00 pm

She listened as he blantely lied about how much he lifted. She knew he was differnt. She could feel it last night when she was with him. Humans weren't normally that agressive."You know you don't have to lie to me about the weight. I know about the supernatural. My grandmothers a witch She explianed everything to me when I was about five. Plus I can kind of tell that was more than 20 pounds. I've seen many man work out. They couldn't even lift half that size" She said as she leaned in to kiss his neck . "MM. Sounds good to me. I love having Fun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:16 am

He looked at her and spoke."I'm a werewolf. Yes, sorry if I did not tell you early." He said very slowly. Before sighing and gentle placing his hands over her waist. Groping her ass. She kissed him and he spoke."Well, yes we can have fun. I supposes we can? What do you want to do? Drink, sex, anything really?" He asked the woman.

(Sorry for the small post.)
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:10 pm

"I knew there was something about you. I've have a keen sigh of superantural beings when i'm around them long enough. I suppose a drink will do first before we get into any further activities. Plus I think it's time for a shower for you. I love a sweaty man but a showered man is bettter. Then we can get to the other unless you want me to join you in the shower?" She smiled giving off the most wicked smile she could muster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:24 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."You can join me Love." He said slowly, towards her before lifting her up from the ground and carrying her to his room, he opened the door. And then Looked at her."Sorry if it isn't much."He lied, the room was outrageously big, Very High stuff, He undressed his entire body from clothing, and turned on the water, so it was cold and got inside. It was good enough it was fun."Coming or what?" he said in an evil Smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:16 pm

She looked at the room around her as he carried her in. She was enamored by the genuine beauty of it all. She only had a few monments to take it all in before Sergiy askedif she was coming or not. " Of course. Can a girl enjoy the view? " She said as she saw that he had stripped his clothing. She walked up to the shower and undressed. "Nice and toasty, just the way I like it. Are you ready for the best shower of your life?" She said as she stepped into the showetr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:20 pm

He looked at her and smiled."Of course a girl can get time to view things. That can come later. You did say You wanted fun, after we can drink and have more fun." he said slowly, she undressed and stepped inside she would find the water very cold."Want me to make it warmer?" He asked her before he spoke."Yes I am ready.' HE said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:30 pm

"What you so worried about I don't bite. Get in here so we can have some fun" She said as she kissed him on the lips and pulled him closer. Fade To Black.

OOC:Sorry for a short message but I think this was necessary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Hours Later they would find both of them laying in bed. In covered by sheets. He Looked at her and spoke."That was amazing." he said slowly."Your great, at having sex. We should this again after we drink." HE said slowly.

(Yep, no worries.)
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:42 pm

"I totally agree. I believe a drink is in order then we can get back at it" She said as she put her shirt over her head. The truth was she was having a great time but her headaches were getting worse and if she didn't get a drink or do something quick, Sophia was going to crawl back to the surface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:46 pm

He placed a towel, over his waist, and headed out towards the liquidizer cabinet strange it was night and his sister wasn't Here. Well that was a good thing, he grabbed a cold bottle off Vodka and headed back towards the room, he tossed the Vodka into the bed. And spoke."Help yourself." he said slowly towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:53 pm

"Thanks" She said as she drunk half the bottle. Her head was feeling much better. She was going to need a constant amount of alcohol daily to keep the nagging goody two shoes away. "So ready for round two or do I even Have to ask" she said as she began grabbing him towards the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:57 pm

He looked at her as she drunk the bottle and he spoke."Of course not, I'm yours for the next 24 hours, of wild sex. Think a human can handle rough sex? For next 24 hours?" He smirked mocking her in a way, as he was now on top off her, kissing her gently. His lips moving towards her neck as he licked her.

(If it get's to out of hand, have it Fade to Black. )
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:24 pm

"I'm not sure about others but I know I can. I'm at your will. Whatever you want is my bidding. I love when men are rough in the bedroom" She cockily smirked as she felt him lick her neck. "Ooh, that feels good".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:26 pm

He smiled at her, and spoke." Very well." he said slowly, nipping at the base of her breasts, befogging moving towards her mouth kissing it slowly. His right hand carelessly ran down towards her up area, of her right leg as he brought that leg over his waist, his towel still on and her shirt is still on, he seemed to be kissing the cloth where her breasts were. nevertheless. he sighed and looked up at her eyes."I love you." He lied to her, this was purely on Lust.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:38 pm

She moved along with him in perfect synch. When he said I love you she knew he was lying. "You know you're not very good at lying if I can see right through it" She smiled as she raked her hands across his back and kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 pm

He smiled and spoke."Who cares? I can't get my eyes off you. Your the best" Now that was the truth, she was the best. He made his towards her shirt, and by mistake ripped it in between. Taken it off her, he pressed his chest on hers, and continued to kiss her slowly. He was doing something behind his girlfriend back with a hot chick and he loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:01 pm

"Why thank you" She said nonchalantly as he ripped her top by accident. "Hey, that was my favorite --umm" Maria was worried about her favorite top but once he started kissing her demandly she forgot everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:18 am

He removed his towel and threw it out. As they engaged in sex. (Screen Fades to Black, Next morning?) The next morning Sergiy could be seen, with his hands behind his head, his covers half covering his parts, as a bottle of cold vodka was already near the desk top of where Maria was. He sighed and allowed her to sleep or walk up when ever.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:19 am

She woke up to an unfamiliar room and bottle of vodka sitting right beside her. Oh god what has Maria done. She heard some rustling behind her so she turned around to see a blonde haired semi-covered man beside her. "Oh god, this can't be happening. I swear I'm going to kill her this time. Did we have sex?" She asked the blonde man beside her. He looked very sexy if she was putting it lightly. She lokked around the room and noticed clothes spread around the room. None of them looked familiar but Maria could have went shopping. There was a top on the floor that was completely ruined. "Do you mind if I borrow one of your shirts"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)   What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy) Empty

Back to top Go down

What a beautiful day (Sophia&Sergiy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next