Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) Staff_zps08fc6213

Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLittle Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) Liz_zpse62da61aLittle Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) Empty
PostSubject: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Sophia walked in the woods to get back to her grandmothers house. She didn't know why she turned to Maria but she was determined to figure out why. She returned to her house and caught a glimse of the paper. She was looking through it to see if she had done anything bad when she saw Elizabeth's face in the paper and it read that she had been in an accident. Then all the memories came flooding back from that night. She had been watching the news when the story and she blacked out. That must have been when Maria showed up. She took her phone and left a message for her grandmother before she went out to read some books in the woods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Sergiy made his way around the wood He was bored and he was looking for trouble in the woods. And he found it his Fuck Buddy/Friend. Maria, or was she Sop? Didn't matter he made his way towards her and spoke."Maria, or the girl that does not know how to kiss?" he told her slowly.

(Sorry for the short post.)
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:43 pm

"I know how to kiss. It's just that I didn't want to be kiss you. You see I'm not like Maria. I'm the goody two shoes girl that listens to her parents and does what she's told. Maria is the exact opposite. If you want to talk to her. Your going to be waiting for a long time. She's never coming back. I'm going to make sure of it. As soon as my grandmother gets back in town" She said hoping it was soon. She didn't know how long she could kept Maria from resurfacing. "I don't just have sex with somebody and not care. That's Maria"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:56 pm

He looked at her and spoke."Right, anyways I guess I will be waiting then?" HE told her when she brought up sex. He simply smiled."So people care when they have sex with each other that's a first. Anyways, name's Sergiy. Maybe we can talk. Like people. And not engage in any lamination behavior like last night." He teased her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:04 pm

"I told you she's not coming back but I guess we can have a decent conversation and I can figure out what my little ego has been up to. So where did we meet? I won't remember due to the fact that it was Maria who did all of those crude things. What kind of behavior are you talking about? I have to be able to tell my grandmother everything that happened so she can erase that from my subconsious" She said as she put a marker in her book and began having a conversation with Sergiy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:36 pm

He sighed and shook his head before speaking."Why, would I tell you, so you can rid of my fuck buddy? It was the best sex I had in years with her, you which ever. Yet you have no shame knowing that we slept, well I slept with her, and your body was used." He paused slowly. He spoke."Fine I'll tell you we met in school, ended up in the woods, had rough sex. Met in the parking, lead her to my house, Fucked there, then we fucked in the Party, like wild animals. And now we are here. Tell me, what do you like to do for fun?" He asked her slowly, changing the subject to hoping she forget to what he said, then again who would forget this easily. He was trying bring those thoughts, so Maria can pop out.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:53 pm

"I know exactly what your trying to do but it won't work. I took some medicine that should keep me better just until my Grandmother gets back. Do you now how years I've kept her from coming to the surface. 5 years. I got shot because my father owed some money to a big important person and he didn't pay because he was to drunk to care. So they decided to come after his family. I was staying at my grandmothers when it happened. My grandfather died that night trying to save me. That's when I found out that I have another personality. I swore I would never let her come out again. And I'm not going to. If you wanted to know what I do for fun. I usually got to parties or go to auditions. I'm being an actress one day. And nobody is going to stop me. Not even Maria" She finished her long speech and returned to her book. What did she care? He was just trying to get Maria back so she could sleep with him. He didn't care about noone but his stupid hormones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:00 pm

He sighed and shook his head before speaking."Maybe we can go out some time? Maybe you can be my girlfriend." HE asked her slowly.

(Sorry for the small post.)
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:32 pm

"Why would I do that? You probably already have a girlfriend if Maria hasn't ruin that for you already. She's like a hurricane. She destroys everything in her path until she's finally done. She's made my life a living hell. I've only just got back to normal and she shows up again when my emotions hit the breaking point. Why am I telling you all thisanyway. You don't care. All you care about is some lay" She said as she picked up her stuff and started heading back to the cabin. It was getting late and she needed to get back before dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:45 pm

He listened to her and shook his head and spoke."I don't have a girlfriend." He said slowly, and then she turned around, he gripped her lightly by the shoulder and turned her towards him kissing her lips lightly and passionately, before pulling back and speaking."I do care." He said slowly."Please give me once choice." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:14 pm

She was grabbing her stuff to leave when he gripped me tightly by the shoulder and kissed me light and passionately. He told Sophia that he care and that he wanted her to give him a chance. She thought about it for a moment and decided that if he wanted to do this he was in it for the long haul. She wasn't gonna let him get by that easy. "You have to prove to me that this isn't just another game. If you want to do this, you have to show me you care and this is not just about Maria"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:17 pm

He looked at her, His hands on Her hair as he spoke."What must I do." He said slowly towards her, waiting for a reply. He was beginning to feel for her and now care for her. It was a strange feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:30 pm

"Kiss me like it's the last time you'll ever see me. Hold me like you'll never let me go and protect me from this messed up life. That's what I want you to do. Is be there for me when I need you the most. When everything is caving in and I feel like drowning. Be there. I need someone who's not going to run out on me or disappear from my life. Someone who actually cares. Whose not going to die on me and leave me here alone confused and broken. Can you be that person because if not you need to leave" She said as she slowly made her way closer to him and gave him a kiss that would last a lifetime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:50 pm

He smiled, and spoke."I will>" HE said after listening to her. She kissed him. And he kissed back the way she asked, he held her the way she asked him to hold her.

(Sorry for the small post.)
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:58 pm

"See now was that so hard to care" She said as she grabbed his hand and led him through the forest to the cabin that her grandfather made for her grandmother. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him some more before wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:23 am

He kissed her her and spoke."Well, Of course not why would it be I care for you." He said slowly. And then she begun to lead him to a cabin his eyes flicked wide as she brought a leg over his waist. And then kissed at his neck. He took off her shirt off and tossed it, kissing her slowly and gently on her neck going down on her shoulder blades.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:23 pm

She contiued kissing him passiontely when she noticed a duffel bag on the couch and a knitted sweater on the chair in the dining room. Apparently grandmother received her message and got home early to see what her granddaughter had been up to. She let go Of Serigy and told him to wait right there so she go see if her grandmother was home. She went into the kitchen to see her Grandmother cooking up some mac and cheese and getting some crispy chicken put of the fryer. " Hey, I didn't expect you home until tomorrow" Her grand mother replied by telling her that she was worried because of the phone call. "Sorry, I called. I was just freaking out because I was worried that Maria would take over but I'm better. I'm just heading to a friends house since your home" Her grandmother smirked and ask her who the friend was. "He's names Sergiy and were in the beginning of a realtionship so I don't know if he should meet you just yet. You can be quite scary when you want to be" She said as she grab some food and put it in a container to carry with her. She walked back in the living room. " I think we should go to your house since my grandmothers here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:19 pm

He looked as he stood and then sighed waiting for her to return his emotions mixed up, as his fun was ruined and then she came back. HE spoke."Or we can spend the night outside? I know a little empty house near by as a safe haven." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:33 pm

"That sounds great. I have some food and drink for us to eat later. I'm sorry about not getting to have sex or anything. I knew you didn't want to walk in and then have some old lady barking at you to get away from her granddaughter. Plus she really doesn't like the supernatural beings. She sense if your one if you get close enough. She's very protective of me. I guess we should be going then" She said as she pulled him out the door before her grandmother had a chance to sniff him out. She was like a coon dog when it came to boys. She always knew when they were around. She walked down into the woods a little. "Lead the way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 pm

He shook his head and lead the way. He spoke as they walked together."Sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship. So, yeah I will be only having sex with you if you want me to. And we are here." He lead her to a small house as he opened the door and he spoke." How come your grandparents hate supernatural beings." He asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:19 pm

"I know that but I want to make sure you knew that. I won't have a boyfriend who goes off a sleeps with other women just because he isn't getting any. I want to have sex with you but I want to be careful and not just give it up yet. We just started this thing even though technically we already had sex. I'm not that kind of person" She said and then he asked about her grandparents. "My grandmother is a witch technically so she hates just because but I think it's mostly because my grandfather was killed because of them. The people who killed my grandfather were vampires. She hasn't gotten over the lost of him yet so she still has some issues with them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:29 pm

He looked at her and sighed."Your right." He said slowly. Before looking side ways and then she spoke about her grandmother, and vampires. he shook his head and spoke."What do werewolves have to do with your Grandfather's death. Not one werewolf I know will help vampires." he said gently, as he took out soda from the frig, and then sat down on the couch before he spoke."Want me to go get some food?" He asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:47 pm

"It wasn't just vampire that came after our family. When my grandmother was younger, she was dating a werewolf. She thought his was cute and very trustworthy. Turns out he had a wife and some kids at home. He lied to her about almost everything. That's when she met my grandfather. She had been single for a few years and her friends wanted her to come to an engagement party. So she went and that's when she saw him across the room. Reading an old book about carpentery. He was a contractor for a company that built houses. They had a few dates and then got engaged" She finished her story and he asked about food. "No, I got some form my house. Do you like fried chicken and mac and cheese?" She pulled out the container that she had in her overnight bag she carried if she was staying with someone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:05 pm

He looked at her he found he story great and loving. He sighed and spoke."I find that very nice. However what if the werewolf had a good reason to not telling her? Because he was scared on what she might think? And Yeah why did the vampires kill your grandfather it was wrong off them." He said towards. Her before looking at her and smiling." I love chicken, I hate cheese. But Hey, I don't mind eating it." HE said slowly. He sighed and shook his head.[color=indigo"How come you can't get pregnant?" [/color]he asked her slowly."Don't you want kids?" he asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:21 pm

"It was different back then. He may had have a good reason but my grandma is a stubborn one. She won't listen to anything unless you prove her right. You'll get use to it. The vampires kill my grandfather because they where after me and he was protecting me. My father was in trouble with some vampires so they wanted to get him where it hurt. Me. That's why I can't have children too. I had a surgery and it caused some damaged. So I want kids but I can't have them" answering all the questions he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)   Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Cabin in the Woods (Sergiy and Sophia)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next