Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

A beautiful day like this Staff_zps08fc6213

A beautiful day like this Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b A beautiful day like this 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nA beautiful day like this Liz_zpse62da61aA beautiful day like this 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

A beautiful day like this 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
A beautiful day like this Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
A beautiful day like this Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
A beautiful day like this Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
A beautiful day like this Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
A beautiful day like this Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
A beautiful day like this Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
A beautiful day like this Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

A beautiful day like this Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A beautiful day like this Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

A beautiful day like this

Go down 
+3
Elena Gilbert
Stefan_Salvatore
Elizabeth Montague
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

A beautiful day like this Empty
PostSubject: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Elizabeth had finished applying her light make-up for the day. Her black long sleeve have some of her hair on it as she removed the loose strands. She thought about what was going to happen today. She had been in her room most of the morning, which was unusual for her. She looked at her phone which read 10 a.m on a saturday morning. "What to do on a beautiful day like this?" she asked herself. She got up and left her room, heading to the den/living room.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:13 pm

I was sprawled across the Italian leather sofa, snoring every so lightly. There were the shuffles coming from the doorway. I immediately shot up and got into my attack position. I sighed once I saw that it was Elizabeth. "You're up already? What time is it?" I asked looking around for a clock. It was just then that I noticed the empty glasses on the table. 'Damn. Not again.' I thought. Waking up to empty glasses that used to filled with scotch was quickly growing old for me. I mean, this was something Damon did, not me. I sighed once more.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Elena woke up at the sound of something making quiet noises. Maybe in a room or something. Or maybe it could of been the skylight that peered in through the window and shined onto her face. She rubbed her eyes and stretched on the sofa. "Stefan?" She asked, questioningly. Suddenly, she realized she wasn't at home, or in her bed. She was on a couch in the Salvatore Boarding house. "Did, did I spend the night here?" She asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Elizabeth saw Elena Gilbert on the couch. She shook her head and collected the glasses. "Its ten in the morning, Uncle Stefan." she gave a half smile as he went into attack mood. "Sorry, expecting Damon?" she went to the cabniet and cleaned the glasses. Good morning Elena." she said in a cheery voice.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:27 pm

I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard her voice. "Elena?" I was almost skeptical that she was even here. What happened last night? "I honestly have no idea." I turned my gaze towards Elizabeth, "Do you know what happened? And where's Damon?" I was shocked when she said that it was ten in the morning. I was usually up and ready by seven. My head throbbed as I watched Elizabeth collect the glasses. "Where's Damon?" I asked again.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:33 pm

"I have no idea what went on last night. I went up to my room when you and Damon started fighting and bring up your parents and..." she flashed her eyes to the couch where Elena was. "Damon left last night, I havent seen him or heard from him." she didnt know if she should worry about that at this point. she closed the cabniet and walked over to them. "Do you know what happened Elena?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Elena turned her attention to Elizabeth, who had just greeted her. "Elizabeth." She greeted, with a smile. It was crazy. They had so much in common. They were virtually the same age, and had at least one ancestor who was a vampire. She never really ever got to know her as much as she should have, given the fact she dated his uncle, or great grandpappy, whatever, for almost a year. She once again looked at the two, confused, hoping Elizabeth could shed some light on the events of the previous night. Did they drink too much and have a threesome? No. Not with Elizabeth in the house...

When Elizabeth had no idea what happened really either and asked her, she just shrugged her shoulders. "I don't even really remember coming here..." God, this feels like The Hangover...
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:44 pm

"Well, I would say that Damon would have the answers, but obviously, he's missing."I looked around the room, "Maybe there's some type of clues laying around here." I stopped and pointed to the glasses, "Well, we were obviously hammered." I started. 'No duh, Sherlock.' I thought. I winced slightly, "And I hope nothing else happened."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:49 pm

'Time to go all Nancey Drew: Teenage detecive' she thought to herself. She looked around the room in her place. She saw strange, but not uncommon. She walked over to a bookcase, books lay on the gorund while some shelves had a body lins indented on the wood. "Weather if this was you and Damon, or you and...Elena, something happened." she said gesturing to the broken bookcase.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 pm

"Vampires can get drunk?" She asked. Then, Elizabeth showed us the bookcase. "Oh God." She said, getting up and walked slowly over to the book case. She gently stroked the place where there was a body, head, somewhat dented in. "We need to find out what happened..." She said, stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:00 pm

I smirked inwardly, "Most likely Damon and I. But ya know..."I winked over to Elena before letting a laugh out. "Vampires can very much get drunk." I felt a wave of nausea hit me, then BOOM! A memory flashed into my head. Damon and I drove to Elena's house, half-drunken. "Come on, Eeelllennnaa." Damon slurred. I pouted before she softly agreed. Then, we sped over to Mystic Grill where we made a huge scene. By this time, we were all completely hammered. "More!" I shouted to the bartender. The man shook his head, "You guys have had enough." Damon and I growled, then Damon leaned over the counter and compelled him to get more drinks for us. "These are on the house." The bartender said, sliding the tray of scotch and bourbon our way. "Cheers!" Damon shouted.
My head was spinning. I couldn't remember anything after that. After a moment of collecting myself, I reported my findings to Elena and Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Elizabeth considered the findings Stefan had made in a memory relapse of his. "You two could have fought then had some drinks then gone to Elena's house." she said hopping it was true. It would have been awkward if it wasn't. She looked around, but couldnt find anything else. "But the difference between you and Damon is, he knows how to keep his acholo down." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:08 pm

"So we went to the Mystic Grill, and got rat-ass drunk?" She clarified. Elena blushed. It would be hard to show her face there possibly again because of all the humiliation. "Wait, I know who can help." She said pulling out her phone from her back pocket. She scrolled through the contacts and pressed 'Bonnie'. "Bonnie, can you come to the boarding house? Great. See you in 15. Oh and bring the Grimoire." She said, hanging up. "There has to be some spell in there to bring our memories back..."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Bonnie was sitting at home was enjoying looking through her Grimoire like she always did when she was bored. In the background was just some scary movie she put on to pass the time. She was relaxing even more and reached to pick up her phone. She hadn't heard from anyone all day. As she was about to put it down it started to vibrate. She looked at the screen and it read:

Incoming Call
Elena<3

She answered it right away. "Hey girl!" she said excitedly she was just about to say something else when Elena told her to meet her at the Salvatore House with her Grimoire. "Ok I'll be there in a few." she said sighing. Why couldn't she just hang with her friends on normal circumstances.

She grabbed her book and hopped into her car. As she drove she noticed that the town was quiet as ussual at this time of night. She drove along the pah and pulled up in the front. She got out and almost forgot to grab the book out of the back seat. Way to go. She got onto the porch and knocked on the door. Hopefully they hear me. she said to herself waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:32 pm

The 'investigation' and guessing came to a sudden halt when a knock was heard. "I'll get it." I said to the girls. My head was still throbbing when I made my way to the oak door, slowly sliding it open, "Good day, Bonnie." I smirked, feeling a teensy weensy like Damon at the moment. I nodded (like a gentleman should) and granted her access to the house by pushing the oak further open. "Won't you come in." I kept the grin plastered to my face. Boom! Another wave of nausea, but no memory tagged along with the ride of pain and nausea. 'Damn.' I thought through clenched teeth. Wave after wave of nausea overcame me as Bonnie and I made our way to the den. "Bonnie's here." I called out to the girls while rubbing my temples, attempting to at least take some of the edge off the pain. 'I should have healed by now.' I thought. I closed my eyes, trying my best to clear my mind and send a telepathic message to Damon, wherever he may be. 'Damon, come now. You've got to come home.' But as soon as the words slipped from my mind, they were bounced back. Damon had somehow kept his wall up, even after a night of getting hammered and waking up to a killer headache Damon was still strong enough to keep his mental walls up. Damn, he was strong after all.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:31 pm

I had watched soundlessly as Bonnie worked her magic and spoke words even I didn't understand. Moments later, another wave of nausea overcame me. I suddenly felt a strong connection to Damon and his whereabouts, almost as if I were growing a third eye to find where Damon is.

Everything was black at first, until slivers of light beamed in through the window. I was still, letting my eyes adjust. A shuffle of some sort broke out behind me. I jumped towards the source, bumping my knees into the side of something solid. I felt around, noticing that it was a bed. This must be some seedy hotel in the middle of nowhere. Ha, I couldn't be more right. The air smelt of thousands of blondes and unfaithful husbands. Gross. I looked closer at the figure on the bed. It seemed familiar. I reached into my jean's pocket and rummaged through it until my hand found my cell phone. I flipped it open, using the light from the screen as a flashlight.

I almost jumped when I realized that it was Damon. Surprisingly, he was alone. I think. I could only see him. Nothing else. I examined him from afar, making sure he wasn't staked or bitten. Nope, he was fine. He looked extremely hungover. BOOM! Another wave of extreme nausea. I felt as if my skin was being torn apart, it burned so badly. Suddenly, I was back at the boarding house with Elena, Bonnie, and Elizabeth staring at me like I had 20 heads.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm

A tremor, the slightest feeling of being watched made jump awake and scanning his environment. The moment he did he was over come with the feeling of nausea and a banging headache. His hand went up to shield his eyes from the dull light coming in through the window. Where was he? He thought as he slowly climbed out of bed nearly stepping on a pretty little blonde.

"Hey." She smiled looking up at him as she woke up. He must have kicked her out of bed during the night. Damon, more concerned with his where abouts ignored her and headed towards the front door. He opened the it and was welcomed by a punch to the face.

"You bastard, that is my wife!" Growled the man stood before him as Damon recovered. He was just lucky he wasn't in the mood to fight right now.

"Good for you!" Damon smiled looking into the mans eyes. "Now where am i?"

"A motel in Georgia."

"Georgia? Damn what the hell did i do last night?" He muttered to himself. "Do you have a car?" He asked holding out his hand which immediately was rewarded with the keys. "Good man." He smiled patting him on the shoulder. Now he just needed to get back home.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:10 pm

My head was spinning, spinning, spinning. It took me awhile to realize that Elena was shaking my shoulders, Bonnie was yelling into my ears, and Elizabeth was laughing in the corner. I snapped out of my complete daze. "You won't believe what just happened." I looked into each of their eyes, stopping my gaze at Elena's doe orbs. "It must have been Bonnie's spell." I glanced towards Bonnie. "And it worked. I was suddenly in some hotel room in God-knows-where. Damon was lying on the bed, but that's really all I got out of it." I stopped, "And before you ask, he was perfectly fine." I kept a straight face as I stared at a spot on the wall.

Seconds hadn't passed before the girls were asking me countless questions. "That was the only thing I saw, girls. I don't know exactly where he is, but maybe I'll have another vision come to me."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 pm

"Well, it seems like nobody has any type of idea what so ever as to what happened last night. Damon's in Georgia, and we are all standing here straching are heads. I'll make breakfast, maybe food will help you guys." she said turning on her heels as the shoes clicked on the floor as she went to the kitchen to make them pancakes, eggs, and toast.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:02 pm

After Bonnie had worked her magic she felt a bit drained but nothing to horrible she sat on the couch in the Salvatore's living room. She held a glass of water in her hand and was trying to figure out what may have happened last night. "No wonder I didn't hear from you last night." she said looking at Elena while her mind was still turning over possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Elena felt nothing. Like she was blind and couldn't hear. Was she maybe asleep or unconcious? Suddenly, she felt a nudge as she was pushed somewhere. Elena was in the boarding house. But Bonnie and Elizabeth were gone. All she saw was Damon and Stefan and herself. Damon and Stefan seemed to be fighting, as usual, but this time it was EPICLY physical. Elena couldn't make anything out, but yelling and chocking. Suddenly she saw one of the brothers heads, smash into the bookshelf and watched it shatter onto him. Like, it was just wood and books now. The brother then left. "Damon." She whispered to herself. Suddenly, Elena felt her lungs fill up with something. She then started spitting out water. Was she drowning in air?

Elena found herself back at the boarding house on the ground, throwing up water. Clear shiny water, being spewed onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Suddenly, all hell broke loose. Elena was on the floor throwing up..water? I ran towards her, suddenly feeling the nausea hit again.

My whole body burned. Suddenly, screams escaped my mouth, my eyes grew wide and red. "Ah, it burns!" I shut my eyes. But once I opened them again, I saw that my whole body was covered with flames. Burning every so slowly. How it burned.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:25 pm

I ran into the room, dropping a bowl onto the floor. I saw Elena throwing up a watery substance and then Stefan screaming. "Bonnie, What the hell is happening to them?" I asked stunned and worried. I never seen anything like that happen before. It was some sight to see.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:53 pm

The car was pretty easy to find. It stunk of the drunken man he'd stolen it from. He opened the door, got in and started the engine. He'd be back home with a nice warm blood bag in no time. The road ahead seemed like an endless stretch to nowhere. But he knew this was the right path. He'd taken it with Elena once.

Suddenly he found himself being pulled away from the car and back in the Boarding house with Stefan and Elena. They were fighting as usual, but this time it seemed to have gotten out of hand. He shoved Stefans head against the bookshelf and stood back and watched as it all collapsed on him. At least now unconcious he wasn't moaning about life.

Another fight broke out. A verbal one with Elena which ended in him dragging Stefan, non to carefully to the sofa and dropping him there to make her satisfied. Then he left to find a girl he could have fun with and woke up in Georgia. It must have been one hell of a night, he thought as he came back to the car.

Music would have been good right now if that annoying sound would just leave his head. It was starting to give him the shakes. Wait! He thought looking out of the car windows to see the stones bouncing along the road. That definitely wasn't normal. The car began to bounce from side to side, making it tip until finally it flew through the air and began to spin down into the forest.

Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Katherine was once again rhoming the woods. She was somewhere in Georgia, so she was finally away from Mystic Falls and everything close to it. She didn't want to have to worry about Klaus or Damon finding her, mostly Klaus. Deep down, although Klaus is not after her for revenge anymore, he'll probably find some reason to come after her.

Katherine was finishing up some homeless Georgia guy, who tasted disgusting, when she felt something. "What the, fu--?" She was almost finished with her sentence when she felt the ground shake and heard something crash. Then she saw something heading for her and dashed to behind a tree. It was a car that seemed to have rolled over. She saw someone in it and decided to investigate it.

When she approached the car, she saw someone.She bent and it was none other than the infamous Damon. "You dumb shit..." She whispered, under her breath. "I guess you can't get any deader, so there's no point of being gentle. Right?" She said, slapping his upside down cheeks.

She pulled his hands to put them on the roof and began to fidget with the buckle and the seat of his car. "This might hurt." As she finished, Damon slid like butter and fell onto the roof, slamming his head. "Ouch..." She said, dragging him from out and pulling him onto the leaves and twigs. She kicked his shoulders, attempting to wake him up. She rolled her eyes, and sat next his body and leaned on a tree, waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this Empty

Back to top Go down

A beautiful day like this
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next