Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

A beautiful day like this - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

A beautiful day like this - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b A beautiful day like this - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nA beautiful day like this - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aA beautiful day like this - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

A beautiful day like this - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
A beautiful day like this - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
A beautiful day like this - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
A beautiful day like this - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
A beautiful day like this - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
A beautiful day like this - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
A beautiful day like this - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
A beautiful day like this - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

A beautiful day like this - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A beautiful day like this - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

A beautiful day like this

Go down 
+3
Elena Gilbert
Stefan_Salvatore
Elizabeth Montague
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

A beautiful day like this - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:45 pm

"It's funny how you left as soon as I did.." She said, a grin immerging on her face. "..Goes to show you who the life of the party in Mystic Falls was."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:07 pm

He smiled and shook his head. This girls seemed to loved herself just as much as he loved himself. "Don't flatter yourself sweetheart. I know people in Georgia. I was visiting." That could have been true, if he'd only remember what he was doing here.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:27 pm

I had just made dinner, pasta with Rosemary & Sage Bruschette toasts. I must say, it was delicious, but unlike anything Damon has ever cooked up before. I was trying my best to keep him out of my head, but it just wasn't working. Damon, Damon, Damon. Where the hell are you Damon?
I sat down next to Elena, watching her eat, feeling like a stalker. I rested my elbow on my knee and placed my chin into my hand, "Do you think he's coming back?" I suddenly asked, letting my curiosity get the better of me.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Sarah sighed. Her curiosity was far from satisfied and she wasn't about to give up. She gave the car one last glance, considering the offer, but as she thought of what could be so important that someone would walk so far and not even accept help, she decided that she could get any car anytime, but knowing whatever was happening, which she was sure would be very interesting and worth her trouble, was an one-in-a-lifetime-opportunity. She would find out one way or another. For the time being, though, she would try the nice way, but she wouldn't have that kind of patience for too long. "Are you sure? I don't mind hearing your sap story. I'm rather curious, actually." Sarah asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:16 pm

I sighed before I looked back at the woman."Its not my sap story, its my Uncle's drunkness that brought him here. My other uncle is following me soon so I will be fine. Good night, good bye, and have a nice life." I turned back around and walked again, my messenger bag at my side.. I saw fresh brunt tire tracks. My mind went right to Damon as i looked at them going down the country road. I adjusted my bag while I walked. I saw as the sun started to set over the trees in the horizen. I whispered to myself, "Where are you Damon Salvatore?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:10 pm

As the words "Damon Salvatore" reached her ears, Sarah's attention spiked up even more. She knew she had heard that name before, and she was pretty sure she knew where. During her brief stay in Mystic Falls, she had picked up on a lot of names, and Damon Salvatore was one of them. Sarah sped over to the girl, her curiosity not allowing her to be careful with her speed. She could only hope that she hadn't noticed anything. "Are you from Mystic Falls?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:15 pm

"Yes I am. I know your a vampire so sped all you want." I said to her still continuing on my trip. "Wouldnt surpirse me if you met him before. But if you would exuse me, I have to find him. Elizabeth Salvatore, nice to meet you." I said looking at her while I walked. Why was it I always met vampires while doing something. No matter where, when or who I was with, I always ran into them.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Sarah laughed lowly as she watched the girl walk away. Elizabeth wouldn't get away that easily. She knew about vampires, and she sounded very familiar with them. That was more than enough reason for her to want to know more, especially since she didn't want her involved in her little family drama. Most people would rather take a lift then walk across so much land. She sped over to in front of the girl, smiling. "Whatever supernatural drama you're in, I'm in too." She said. "Trust me, it isn't easy to get rid of me. By the way, name's Sarah, Sarah Evans."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:27 pm

I looked out in the distance and saw woods. The trees looked broken as if they were hit by a car. I ignored the vampire in front of me as I tan over to the trees. There were tires tracks and an over turned car. "Damon?" I asked quietly as I made my way down the ditch.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:34 pm

He turned and looked up at the sound of his name. "Oh good a welcome party!" He said rolling his eyes. "What are you doing out here anyway? And with a vampire of all people." He said narrowing his eyes as he looked at the woman he didn't know.

"Who are you then? Let me guess, a long lost friend of my brother?" He asked walking back towards the road.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:40 pm

"Out playing hero again after Stefan said he felt like you were hurt. That's why I'm the Hell out here. It wasn't my fault you two fought and then picking up Elena, getting drunk and you waking up in a different state. Glad to be of service Mr. Salvatore." I said looking at him walking to the road. Maybe I was wrong for coming out here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:13 pm

About two hours ago, I had decided 'The hell with it!', told Elena I was going to see if she was alright since she wasn't picking up her phone, and hopped into my car. The whole drive there, I spent half my time looking out both the driver side window and the passenger side window, seeing if I could see her car broken down somewhere. That car really is garbage, so I truly was concerned that she was left somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
I came upon a long, winding road, which appeared to be leading to the country side of Georgia. I leaned forward into my steering wheel, trying to look closer at the glimmer coming from something up the road. As I drove closer, I could see a woman standing next to the car, her arms crossed across her chest, looking towards the forest. I slowed down as my car came closer to her car. I pulled up alongside her and rolled down the window, "Did your car break down?" I asked her. I waited patiently for a response but she stayed put, staring- no more like glaring at something or someone in the forest. I followed her glare to find that she had the best reason to be glaring. It was him, finally. After all this time, he was in the forest. I hopped out of the car and slowly walked towards the over-turned car, hands in my pockets. "Well, hello Damon."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 pm

"Oh great!" He moaned throwing his arms up into the air. "Now all we need is Elena and we have the set." He moaned still making his way over to the road where he could walk back to Mystic Falls. "You clearly don't get the whole, i want to be alone thing?" He said, it was obvious he went to Georgia to get rid of them even if he couldn't remember why he left?

"Whilst you're here brother you can make yourself useful and take me back." He said turning to look at Katherine before moving towards the car. "I've had enough of playing with the rodents."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:10 pm

I climbed to the top the revine right after Damon. I sighed as I walked in the direction of Stefan's car. I looked to the truck I was leaving behind and got in the backseat, slightly tired of always doing good things. I pulled my hair in to a ponytail and wondered about just getting out and walking to Mystic Falls. I opened my bag and retrieved a blood nag. I placed itin the front seat knowing that's where Damon was going to sit. I sat behind Stefan's seat and propped up legs up across the seat.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:20 pm

I smirked at Damon's excuse, "You really don't have any clue why you are in Georgia, do you?" I didn't wait any longer before hopping back into my car, completely ignoring Katherine. A pair of feet were propped up on the console, Elizabeth's feet from what I could tell by her girly shoes. I sighed as I sat down and adjusted into my seat, now realizing that there was a blood bag sitting in the passenger seat. My eyes grew wide and red. I tried so desperately to shake it from my head as I tore my gaze from the blood and to the road. "Damon! Get in!" You could practically hear the struggle in my voice. I kept shaking my head, my eyes only growing darker as the inner war raged on.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:49 pm

I noticed Stefan's tone of voice had changed. I figured it was the temptation of the blood I placed on the front seat. I removed my feet from the middle console and grabbed the bag and placed it back in my bag. "Are you ok Stefan?" I knew his urges were great or any more since his summer spent as Klaus' right hand man. It was stupid to place it out in the open. I did wonder if he would have been alright.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:13 pm

I mentally smacked myself, forgetting that she was in the backseat and knew that I wasn't stable. "Yes." I assured her that I was fine with a word, but something inside me decided to play a joke by making me shake my head 'no'. I was close to ramming myself into a tree again, just trying to stop myself from hurting anyone. I fidgeted with the car keys nervously before I snapped at Damon, "Lets go Damon!" My eyes felt as if they were on fire as I glared at him for no particular reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A beautiful day like this
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3