Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

A beautiful day like this - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

A beautiful day like this - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b A beautiful day like this - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nA beautiful day like this - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aA beautiful day like this - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

A beautiful day like this - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
A beautiful day like this - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
A beautiful day like this - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
A beautiful day like this - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
A beautiful day like this - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
A beautiful day like this - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
A beautiful day like this - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
A beautiful day like this - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

A beautiful day like this - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A beautiful day like this - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

A beautiful day like this

Go down 
+3
Elena Gilbert
Stefan_Salvatore
Elizabeth Montague
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

A beautiful day like this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:24 pm

As Bonnie started to feel a bit better she looked around and was in shock to see Stefan looking a little as if he were burning up and Elena throwing up water. Where the hell is my head? she yelled at herself as she looked through her Grimoire to reverse the spell.

"I don't know what the hell is happening!" she yelled still looking through her book. OK breathe, think, breathe and think she chanted to herself. All of a sudden her book flipped to the page she needed and she began the chant. She closed her eyes and breathed the way Grams had always taught her. She could feel the rush of magic then the wave of exhaustion as she saw her vision getting blurry. Please work. Those were the last conscious thoughts before she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:33 pm

The burning was reaching its tipping point. I felt like tearing my skin off. Suddenly, everything went red. Then, a wave of coolness washed over me. The burning sensation left and was replaced with the normal coolness that I was seriously loving right now. My skin was blood red and my eyes looked blood shot as I glanced at the mirror. My eyes wandered over to a recuperating Elena and an unconscious Bonnie. I slowly made my way over to her, and tried to pick her up, but my skin was too sensitive to touch anything. I tried again, "Ow! Dammit!" It seemed like my skin was sizzling. I walked over to Elena, lightly stroking her back. Suddenly, I pulled my hand away. A sense of urgency and worry filled me, "Damon's hurt." I blurted out, my eyes widening in worry.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:38 pm

I stood around looking at the people before me, all having some type of shock from two spells Bonnie had done. I stood threre with my mouth open, not sure of what to do. For all i know, they all could have been dying. When Stefan stopped, I looked at him. He had turned blood red, both the skin and eyes. Then I looked at Bonnie who seemed to have been drained of blood. Then Stefan said Damon was hurt. "Hurt? He's in Georgia. God, Damon? Why in Georgia, Damnit." I grabbed my car keys to my olf beat up truck. "i'll go find him." she said placing on her jacket.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 pm

OOC: Sorry, short.

I grabbed Elizabeth's arm. "I'll be driving right behind you." I said. I grabbed my car keys and headed to my car. 'I'm coming, Damon.' But suddenly, it was like someone was jabbing at my brain telling me 'Just wait. Just wait.' I stopped suddenly, "On second thought, I'm gonna stay here and if he isn't here in the next hour, I'll head out."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:47 pm

He woke, with a sudden shooting pain in every bone in his body. The worse being in his neck. He groaned and turned himself over so he could take his head and click it back into place. "Ouch! You son of a bitch." He said through clenched teeth. He'd just died, some how. Something or someone had just killed him. Now he was pissed.

Slowly he got to his feet and pulled his dislocated arm into place as he stretch his newly healed neck. "Oh great. Im in hell." He muttered as he caught sight of Katherine. "I must have been really bad in life to have to put up with you in hell too." He said spitting out some blood left behind after he'd healed.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Elena had stopped vomiting up the water and Bonnie had fainted. "Now I know what they mean by drowning being the most painful death..." She whispered. "You guys go, I'll take care of Bonnie." She said, running into the kitchen and folding a paper towel then wetting it. She ran back into the living room and put it over her forehead. "It's gonna be okay Bon." She whispered in her ear, laying her on her lap, waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:56 pm

Katherine laughed at Damon's opening statement as he awoke. "Lovely to see you again too, babe." She told him, standing back up. She began circling him while he was on the ground. "Oh, you probably were..." She suggested to him. She kneeled near his face and smiled, smacking it. "What the hell are you doing here, douchebag? Are you following me, again?" She asked, vein as usual.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:05 pm

He gave her a sarcastic smile before looking at the path the car must have taken. How on earth had his car tripped anyway? I made no sense. He turned to look at her and earn himself a slap. "Ouch." He said wiping his face. "If you look sweetheart, i was driving back into Mystic Falls." He said deciding he'd be better off walking back now.

"I'll leave the following and stalking to you. It's more your style."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:16 am

"Well I'm leaving now. Who knows what's going to happen when he gets drunk and hurt." I said shaking my head while getting in the cab of the old Ford. I turned on the engine and began my drive out of Mystic Falls and to some unknown location in Georgia. If I knew any better, I would be heading to Brees Bar first.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:46 pm

I made me way into the house, numbly announced that I was heading upstairs, and walked the long journey up the staircase. I felt human again, worried was brimming my entire body. Damon. Damon. Damon. That's all I thought about at that sliver of time.
My feet stumbled up the stairs, I silently cursed myself when I accidentally launched onto the top landing. I kept cursing for a few more seconds until I turned my head and was shocked to find Damon's room right there. I don't quite know why I was shocked, for I had seen his room for the past century, sighing as I looked in countless times to find bodies strewn across the floor, mostly blondes. But just recently, Damon had taken a liking to brunettes, which almost worried me since he's had a thing for blondes ever since his human years.
I slowly stood up, my eyes never leaving his bedroom door. My feet seemed to drag me towards the opening, my mind completely numb and blank, my mouth slightly agape. I hadn't been in Damon's room when he wasn't in there in..well, never.
I pushed the door open further, peering in, somehow hopeful that he would magically appear on his bed and make some crude comment about my hunting or my life. But, to no surprise, my eyes fell upon nothing but an empty bed and an empty room.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:05 pm

Elena gently laid Bonnie's head on the couch and walked into the kitchen. She opened the closet and got out a mop and bucket. Haha, funny vampires have mops in their house. She set the mop on the counter and laid the bucket in the sink, turning the pipe on and watching the water flow into the bucket. While she was at it, she thought she might pop an advil in to help with the headache. She turned her back to the sink and ran over to the cubbard and pulled out a glass. She turned and there was blood. There was blood flowing from the sink into the bucket, overtaking the water that had already asserted it's place. "AHHHH!" She screamed, dropping the glass and throwing her hands over her mouth.

OOC: If someone does come to help, can Elena turn to them then when she turns back it was just water the whole time and the person's like, "Girl, you crazy..." ?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:12 pm

A scream from downstairs snapped me out of my daze. My brain quickly jumped into action, along with my legs. I sped down the stairs and into the kitchen. The sight before me was confusing. There was no intruder, and no Damon. I walked over to where Elena stood, her face twisted in horror. The tap was on and pouring into a large bucket. "Elena, Elena. What happened?" I said, lightly rubbing her back. She looked terrified, as if seeing a spirit.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:20 pm

Elena turned away, basically shielding her face from any outside contact. Stefan ran in and asked what was wrong. "Don't you see the b--" Elena was interrupted when she turned around to see there was just water in the bucket. She ran over and inspected, even shoving her fist in to see if it was thick as blood. "What the...?" She turned to look at Stefan, her hands still wet. "I swear 6 seconds ago there was blood pouring out from the pipe." She said, trying to convince him she wasn't lying or looking for attention.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:16 pm

She began following him. "I am pretty good, aren't I?" She asked smiling and twirling one of her curls. "...Wait, why'd you leave Mystic Falls...?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:18 pm

He turned his head to look at her briefly but carried on walking. "Oh yes your the best." He said rolling his eyes. "I wanted some fun. Mystic Falls just doesn't cut it anymore." New faces always seemed to be more fun, simply because they had no idea who you were or what you were capable of.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:28 pm

I looked at Elena for a few more seconds before asking, "Elena, have you lost it?" I lightly laid my hands on her shoulders, to show a sign of support. Suddenly, a wave of relief washed over me, I couldn't explain it. It was like I knew that Damon was truly okay. My head was spinning, this was all confusing. I lightly grabbed Elena's hand and guided her to the living room. I sat down on the sofa closest to the doorway, just in case. I looked over towards Bonnie who was looking pale, but awake. I looked back over at Elena, "Now I have to worry about Damon and Elizabeth. This day is just getting better and better." I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:13 pm

I sighed when I saw the Welcome to Georgia sign. I was pushing my truck as fast as it could go. "Come on you piece of trash. I knew I should have taken the mustang." I slapped the dash as I continued on the abandoned back street between many farms and country houses. "Damit, where are you Damon?"

Then out of nowhere, my truck starts to smoke. I cough as I turn it off while pulling it to the side. As it stops, I get out and walk to the front, opening the hood to a mini fire. I grab a bottle of water from the cab and put it out. When that was over and done, I kicked my tire. "Great."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:54 pm

Sarah was really excited about visiting her family. No one knew she was a vampire, but they had been very happy to hear from relatives and they hadn't even asked her anything about her when she called them. It had been a long time since she had attempted to look up her family, but she believed it was time. She wanted to know what had happened to her daughters, if they had had many kids, if their lives had been good, everything. She could only hope that she had found her answers.

As she passed a sign that said "Welcome to Georgia", she saw a girl slapping her dashboard, cursing her car loudly. Sarah sighed and got out of her car, wondering if she wouldn't be late for her meeting with her family. Deciding that they could wait, she knocked on the car's window. "Need any help?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:03 pm

I looked to my left as I saw a woman knocking on my window. I opened the car door, responding, "I might. If you know how to fix a chared engine." I said reopening the hood. It was starnge how help always appeared when she needed it. In the woods, at school, now on some old backroad. She stood infront of the passenger side to allow the girl to look. "Do you think we can fix it?" I asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:29 pm

I was feeling mixed signals. Damon was somehow getting slowly closer, Elizabeth was getting slowly farther away. Maybe I should call her. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone. I glanced over to Elena who still looked spooked and bored. I dialed Elizabeth's number and pressed the 'send' button. "Pick up, Elizabeth." I mumbled. It kept ringing and ringing and ringing. "Elizabeth!" I shouted, making Elena jump. I mouthed a 'sorry' to her and kept at yelling at the phone. Finally I got through. "Hello, Elizabeth?" I paused for her response, "Are you okay?" I paused again for her response. "I just wanted to call to let you know Damon is getting closer to us, but he's very slow. He might be hurt." I paused, "Okay, bye." I shut the phone and sighed. I was really agitated to find out what the hell happened last night.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:36 pm

I heard my phone rang in the cab. I walked over and laid on the seats answering it. "Hey Stefan....Yeah, just a little car trouble...I got it. Im only Damon watch duty....Ok soon you later." I hung it up and walked back out to the girl before scanning the surrounding area. "Soory. My Uncle called and my other Uncle is somewhere in Georgia and I am trying to find him."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:13 pm

Sarah stared down at the engine, her eyebrows knitted. She didn't know much about cars, but she had had to deal with them a couple of times. She wasn't sure if she could fix it. But as she thought about it, she realized that it didn't really matter. Something had burned, and the car wouldn't work like that, and as they would need to buy a replacement part, there was no way to fix it in the middle of the road. "There's nothing I can do from here." She explained. "But I can give you a lift. You can call a tow truck and give them the location of the car. They'll bring it to a mechanic while I get you where you were going."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:15 pm

"Thats very kind and all, but I dont know where I am going. Thank you for the offer, but I'll stick out here. I'm not far from home." I told her. After she would leave I would start walking down this road to find that drunken uncle of mine. Vampires and drunkness are the only things that got me here.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 pm

Staring incredulous at the girl, Sarah couldn't help let out a small chuckle. "Not far? It's a long way to any civilization. Are you sure?"

Sarah was too curious about what the girl was doing in the middle of the road without any idea where she was heading to care about the fact that she had a previous engagement. "I could help you with whatever you're doing." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:00 pm

"its a bit complicated if you didnt know what happened this morning. I rather save you a sap story." I told her looking down the road. I sighed as I retrieved my bag and things from the truck. I took a car marker from my bag and wrote on the windshield If You Can Fix Her, She's Yours. I placed the cap on and returned it to the brown messenger bag. "Thanks for your help mam." i said taking a five out of my purse and handing it to her knowing it will barely get two full gallons of gas. I placed it on the hood as I started to walk in the direction into the heartland of Georgia, finding Damon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day like this   A beautiful day like this - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A beautiful day like this
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next