Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) Staff_zps08fc6213

Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nReconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) Liz_zpse62da61aReconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed)   Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:30 pm

I feel dumb, sometimes, talking to my mom's grave, but then again it's the only way that I can. I speak aloud. I don't know if you'd be proud of me, mom, for everything I've done. I thought joining the Marines was the right choice. I-I think it was the right choice. If I hadn't left, the vampires would've killed Jon, and as much as he thinks that I don't care. I do. He's my little brother, mom. He was 12 when you died. I thought that he was old enough to handle training with dad. I thought that he could take care of himself. He did, obviously. I mean he's 18 and alive. It seems that survival is the biggest achievement nowadays. We haven't really been talking so much as fighting. It seems every time we make up, something happens to mess it up. I have a lot on my plate, mom. Kendall's been overworked so I haven't seen her. We've had a few phone calls but I don't know what's up with her. Casper and I seem to be better, but now he's got the damn hunter's curse that I have to deal with since he doesn't seem to be worried about it. Then there's Jon. I don't want to be his dad, I'm not trying to replace you or dad. I just want to be his brother. I want to talk about girls, and parties, and alcohol. I want to spar with him, I want to train him. I swallow. I want to make up for lost time. I stand and place a single rose on her grave. I hear a twig snap. I don't turn around. Judging by the proximity of the sound, whoever it is has been standing there for a while, meaning he's heard my speech. Great.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

Bites : 47
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed)   Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Jon was listening to the whole thing, he cared, Lucas actually cared? Since when? Why? Would he? Maybe his just lying and disrespecting the Grave of his Mother. Or maybe he was not, and this was not a Joke. Then again he thought other wise, he stepped on a twig, and now he knew, Lucas heard it, and he'll have to deal with him, or He could just leave. However, Jon choose to stay."Why, do you let that Half Bread inside the house. Why? His nothing but a pain. I am not saying I am not? I just don't like him." he said calmly towards the brother.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed)   Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:09 pm

I don't turn around as he speaks. He sounds surprised. His question is not what I expected after everthing he just heard. He's our half-brother. A pain or not, he's still family. He's normally not a careless ass. You walked in at the wrong moment. We may be dysfunctional, but we're still a family. we are a family. I do care; whether Jon chooses to believe it is his choice
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed)   Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:27 pm

He glared at the man."What I did at the house I meant, every last part of it, Shooting the female. She was an enemy to the household, and so was I, but then again if everyone walked in to you're house you would be broke. I am not going to stay with you, I am leaving, If Casper get's in my way, I will take him down. Teach him what you wish that's you're choice. He'll just be more troublesome with those skills to handle. If you left because of that, then Who cares really. If I would have died, it would have been better. Then I'll have a life time to enjoy my brother suffer from the mistakes you've made. We have money, we could have brought Weapons, You know that 30.8 Million I have banked, with interesting sky rocking over the years. I am going to use it to raise my family. I don't want anything to do with you, well right now I don't." He told him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed)   Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:59 pm

I turn around to face Jon. I shake my head. What the hell have I done to deserve his hatred? Until you learn to let go of all this pointless anger that you've got inside you, you're never going to raise a family or be a part of one. I invited you to my home. Everything that I've done in the past 6 years of my life has been for you. You think I wanted to leave you? You're my brother, you were all I had. Yet you still have this pent up anger for me. I walk forward and stop a foot in front of him. you have something you want to say to me then say it. Don't run away from your problems. You don't like me then tell me! Tell me how much you hate me, brother. Tell me why. Say everything you've ever wanted to. Get it out! Do it! he wants to be angry then I'll be angry. It's a two-way street.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed)   Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:08 pm

He glared at him and shook his head. Slowly."Then I guess that 30.8 Million Plus money will be spent on Illegal Business. Why do you expect me to believe you. You leave, for six years and come back to have a happy life with me? SIX FUCKING YEARS MAN!!! If call me stupid or not, but that's suprisoius of something. Even you know that Lucas, A man coming back to you're life you're brother after not being their for Six years? You and I both know that's supoisuroius, cut the crap. And stop playing innocent. I just don't trust you." he said slowly. He glared at him as he got in his way. Lucas temped Jon to hit him. It took nearly all his sheer will power not to hit Lucas."Because coming back after being away for six years. And expecting it to be fun and dadny, isn't going cut it, that's to easy. You must have some alternate motive going." he told him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed)   Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:21 pm

I shake my head. i was in the military, Jon. I was overseas for 6 years. The first 4 years were to protect you. The fifth was for mom. The sixth was for me. I don't expect anything to easy, hell nothing in our lives had ever been easy. I expect you to try I make this better. I expect you to make an effort. Have you considered that when mom died it hurt me too? Again, I left because I had too. I had to lead the vamps away from you. I shake my head. Ulterior motive? Come on Jon, what could I possibly want from you besides my brother. I've got money. I've got everything I could ever want-except for family. Family's all I've ever wanted. I just want my family back, Jon!
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed)   Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:48 pm

Jon glared at him."Where's father? Huh, I am fully aware that you were in the Military, if was Stalking you for a reason. Do you have an idea in what I had to Do to Get the Navy on my Side, I wasted, 13.8 Million alone on plots and conspiracy just so I can stalk you. Report me if you want. But I stalked you for a Reason, because I wanted to know why you left. After the training with Father, Everything went off, I was Turned by Klaus, That ideit, British piece of shit. Fucking Indian Monkey that stretches a bandana between his legs. I hate him, BUT WE DO NOT STAND A CHANCE! Against him, in pure hand to hand combat, his stronger then us due to advance age. However, With Assault Rifles we can slow him down. I've done some dark things I am not pride of, I've risks my life, every single day. A werewolf risking his life, every day is annoying, Being Targeted by the Mob, you think I was not scared, of course I was. I was scared I was going to die, in the end I had a smile on my face, and slept like a baby." He told him slowly, before he spoke."Fine, I will come back, In one Request, That brat Does not go in the room I will be staying, does not touch my food I bring, Does not touch my Wine I bring, does not touch any of my stuff I bring, OR MY WEAPONS, the minute he touches those, I'm as good as gone." He said, he loved his brother he just didn't want to admit he loved Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed)   Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:11 pm

I nod. He won't touch your room. The right wing is yours, the middle is mine, and the left is his. I turn back to my mothers grave and kneel down. I turn to look Jon dead in the eye. I truly am sorry, Jonathan. You may never forgive me, but I want you to. Take the time you need. I turn back to my mother's grave. I have so much I need to talk about with someone, anyone. Casper hasn't exactly been supportive with Kendall. Wreck less ass.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed)   Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:43 pm

He looked at him and spoke."He better not touch my Wing." He told him slowly. before glaring at the man."I see." That's all he gave him, and now he was off to The Reid house. To enjoy himself. At his room.

(Sorry for small post. Wanna thread again?0
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed)   Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:12 pm

(Yeah absolutely. Any ideas?)
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed)   Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:21 pm

(Pm me, some ideas.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed)   Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reconciliation (Luke/Jon Closed)
Page 1 of 1