Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Hybrid problems [closed] Staff_zps08fc6213

Hybrid problems [closed] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Hybrid problems [closed] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nHybrid problems [closed] Liz_zpse62da61aHybrid problems [closed] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Hybrid problems [closed] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Hybrid problems [closed] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Hybrid problems [closed] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Hybrid problems [closed] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Hybrid problems [closed] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Hybrid problems [closed] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Hybrid problems [closed] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Hybrid problems [closed] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Hybrid problems [closed] Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hybrid problems [closed] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Hybrid problems [closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

Hybrid problems [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Elizabeth and I got to the Founders Park at exactly 9pm and didn't see anybody. She had come with me for suport when I got contacted by two Hybrids who said they needed my help but wouldn't tell me with what. I decided to help them out anyway but as of right now I've been waiting five minutes and yet there was no one to be seen. "This is BS, why did I even bother doing this?" I told Elizabeth. They said they would be here at exactly 9 when the park was empty and no one is showing up.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:07 pm

I look down from my vantage point in a tree and smile at Tyler's words. I've been here for an hour. I'm surprised he didn't smell me. Then again, the tree kinda mixes with my scent. He didn't tell me he was bringing a friend. I don't like surprises. I drop down from the tree and walk over. For your information, Mr. Lockwood, I've been here for an hour. I was waiting to see if there were going to be any surprise vampire attacks. I don't trust people easily. Bringing the girl is already an unwelcome surprise. I turn towards the girl. No offense, I just don't like vampires very much right now. Not after what Niklaus did to me. Anyway, if you can forgive my tardiness, Tyler. I am Lucas Reid. I extend my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

Bites : 91
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:18 pm

I walk down the side walk. I see three people standing away from all humans. I smell them. They aren't human. I used hybrid speed and ran down their only to trip on a sidewalk poking up and fall to the ground face first and I speed up to my feet. "Um. Hi I'm Sasha Marköv." I dust off my clothes with my hands. "speed problems." I look at Elizabeth " Oh, you brought some others. I'm real shy so.." I kick my feet "So you can unsire me Tyler?" I knew his name from some talk at school. I also knew several of his friends names. Like Caroline, Elena, Stefan... The list goes on. Talk about popular guy.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:31 pm

I sat on the edge of the fountain. "I'm not sure Tyler. I mean klaus did just turn them int Hybrids for his own gain, like he did with you. So there is a possibility that they could have told him and he's on his way here to kill us." she said in a tone almost identical to Caroline's. As she heard someone speak, she turned around. "Down boy. I hate Klaus as much as you guys do. It's because of him i am a vampire. Sent of of his hybrid toys to kill me, but his sister's blood created me, so its even." she said towards the boy. Then she looked at the girl. "I dont know what it is like to change into a werewolf. I'm here to help you all through the support. I have a power to make anyone beileve anything for long periods of time. I'm a friend, not a foe."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:39 pm

I try not to laugh at the girl as she runs up. Before I can introduce myself, Elizabeth speaks. She's got sass. I can admire that. I apologize. I don't mean to be rude; I've been betrayed on more than one occasion, and sometimes I let my judgment get in the way of my manners. I am sired to Klaus, but I've been resisting his commands. It's getting difficult though. I need to be free of this crap all together.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:51 am

"Okay hold on lets all take a step back here." I said. As soon as I spoke everything started happening at once and I did not like it. "No one is betraying anyone, you asked me for help, and speaking of don't talk to Elizabeth like that." I said to them both. I was not going to put up with any wanna be bad attitudes, things were going to get done on a serious level. "Now lets get down to business. Lucas and Sasha, its nice to meet you, but what is it you need my help with?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:40 am

I try not to smirk at Tyler's badass attitude. I was like him after my second rebirth. Like I said, I apologize for my behavior. My emotions can get the best of me. I'm sure that you can relate to that, Tyler. Quite simply, I need to be free of this sire bond. I am getting better at resisting Klaus' power, but I need help
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 pm

"Trying to act tough isn't going to get us ANYWHERE" I yell. "I need to be unsired aswell. I don't really care how I do it, I just want to be unsired..." I got straight to the point.
OOC:Sorry for short post
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:38 pm

"That's all this is about? Being unsired to Klaus. I may not be a werewolf or hybrid, but do you understand all the pain, agony and suffering you have to go through?" she asked sitting back on the fountain, crossing her legs looking at the anger driven vamp/were's. Although, she would have some fun with this had Tyler chosen to help him. She could over watch the girl. A little wolfsbane, vervain and some wood bullets. She may have seemed like a go doer, but the saying goes: Good girls go bad.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:55 pm

I'm aware of the agony. Clearly they haven't heard my screams in the last few weeks. I know what it takes. I've broken the sire bond. I locked myself in my cellar for a few weeks or so and turned every night. I'm free of the sire bond, now. I'm here because I want to help others, Ms. Salvatore. I smile as I say her name. I'm starting to like this vamp-but then again, most vampires are against dating hybrids. I wonder if she'd give me a shot.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:51 pm

"Ty, its up tp you man. i support you either way.." She said. After saying it while still sitting on the fountain, she casually looked at her nails. She needed a maicure bad. Maybe she could find someone to go with. Anyways, She crossed her legs and smirked, leaning back on both of her arms. She titled her head with a playful but serious face. "What do ya say?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:55 pm

"If all you two need with help is unsiring then you've come to the right person." I said. Afetr Hayley the only person I trust right about now was Liz, which is why I was glad she was here. "But understand that means I am your Alpha." I told them. I did not need a repeat of Kim.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:59 pm

I shake my head. I respect that, Tyler. But again, I am unsired. I'm here to help others become unsired. You're the Alpha here, Tyler. This is your territory, I'm not going to fight your authority. I'm a marine; treat me with respect, and that's what you'll get in return. I am more than willing to accept orders, but I will not tolerate someone barking orders at me in the future. Tyler needs to know that I won't tolerate that.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:07 pm

She glared at Lucas. After he made his comment, She flung herself to him and threw him on the ground, fangs flared and eyes black. "I dont care if your the king of England. Do not threaten Tyler like that or so help you, I will Personally kill you." as her hand was on his throat and her knee was in his stomach she eyed him. then moments later she flipped her head to one side and made her face look normal again. "Got it?" she asked in a slightly higher tone. So she didnt care, when it came to Tyler, she was his bitch.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:12 pm

One minute I'm having a civil conversation, and the next I'm on the ground with a blonde on top of me. I don't resist. You misheard. I didn't say that I was going to hurt him. I said, treat me nicely, and I'll treat you nicely. What's that saying, "treat others as you would like to be treated." That's all I meant, Elizabeth. You want me to respect you, respect me. I get that Tyler's on a higher tier of authority than I am. I respect him thusly, but that doesn't mean that he can treat me like a slave. That's all I meant, Elizabeth. I wouldn't threaten one of the only people I know here.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:17 pm

"Wow Liz, take it down a notch." I said and then pulled her off him. I helped Lucas up and looked at him. "Dude I'm not trying to say I'm your boss our anything just that you'll be part of my pack. I don't bark orders but if I need you to help me or do something I'd like you to do your part." I told him. "And honestly I need someone to help me unsire other Hybrids, Elizabeth is my best friend but because she doensn't know the hybrid ways she wouldn't know much to do." I told him. I told Liz all this before we got here so she knows not to feel left out. I would need her help though on some things.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:22 pm

I nod at Tyler in thanks. I'm willing to take direction, dude. i just don't want another drill sergeant, I had enough of those in my 5 years overseas. I'm willing to help in whatever way that I can.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:27 pm

"This is going fast. Can you help me or not because I rather be klaus's lapdog rather than listen to you argue and waste time." I said, I have the bustling urge to snap all their necks and bring them to klaus but I know I would be killed. The siring is making me loyal by the second.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:35 pm

I was going to get up, but Ty beat me to the punch. As he helped up the other guy, she dusted off her pants. "I'll do whatever you need me to do in order to help you, Ty. As for you too, if you cant trust tyler, you cant trust me. We all have a past with klaus and the longer we stand here, the more time we waste. Now if you need somewhere to unsire some Hybrids, My family owns porerty in Old Mystic falls. we own the lumber factory. All the bulidings are still standing. Barns, lumber mills, chains and miles of nothing but woods. Its perfect." she said suggesting the idea while fixxing her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:41 pm

I nod. If we can't trust each other, then we have nothing left. I think the lumber factory is a good plan. What do you think, Tyler? This Elizabeth girl is going to get on my nerves if she continues disliking me for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:50 pm

"The lumber yard sounds good, and yes Sasha we will unsire but first these two need to make a truce." I said looking between ELizabeth and Lucas. I liked this Lucas guy and Liz was best friends and I needed both of their help but if they were going to argue I was gonna have to tell them both to leave. Sasha's unsiring was important.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:54 pm

I was about to start making arrangments untill Tyler looked at me. Then i looked to the guy. "You what? Tyler..I- I looked back. i could have sworn i saw his face befor- Damn it! He was a coach for the Timberwolves. One of James' co-choahes. Holy shit. She huffed, crossing one arm over her chest and held out the other for a hand shake. Stupid hybrids and their.....vampires and stuff....friendships she mumbled in her head while training her eyes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:58 pm

I look at Elizabeth as she stares at the ground and extends her hand. I think she recognizes me from school now. Elizabeth. Maybe you could look at me when you offer a truce? If you're still upset about the whole threatening thing, again I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to offend you. Honestly, Elizabeth, I'm not trying to make any enemies. I speak as kindly as I can. I'm not trying to fight with her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:01 pm

"just dont make this...any..harder.......Coach Reid." I said looking to tyler before looking at him. "Picking up a teaching job? Got a nice spot for history." she said trying to make small talk. How on earth could she threaten one of her teachers/choaches from school like that? The fool she was...
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:05 pm

"Yes, we're finally getting progress. I am getting urges to go back to klaus. Can we start soon? I'm sure were all supernatural and we can get there fast."
I say. I really don't want to go back to klaus to be endangered for his obscene needs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hybrid problems [closed]   Hybrid problems [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hybrid problems [closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next