Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) Staff_zps08fc6213

Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nForever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) Liz_zpse62da61aForever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) Empty
PostSubject: Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED)   Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Kendall had bought a bike to try to keep up with Lucas. She couldnt believe that she had been engaged for a two months now. She was excited to become Mrs. Kendall Marie Momgomery-Ried in the next upcoming months. Yet everything was better in time. She left the home she shared with Lucas on the bike while he was gone doing something with his friend or something of the sorts. The time was 12:00pm. Kendall drove off, trying to get used to the bike.

Five hours later

After stopping by the Studio and doing some shopping, Kendall decided to take a long back road instead of the main drag back home. This choice would cost her more than a few dollars in gas.

Kendall approached a turn in the road. as she turned, a drunk driver hit her, pinning her body to a tree with her bike as the pin. She was knocked out and unaware of the pain that had gone through her body. Kendall now only has hours to live and she doesnt even know it.

One hour later

The doctors tried to manage what they could do, but they knew her body wouldnt be able cope with her injuries and she would die of internal bleeding and other such things. They began to search for someone to be called so they knew about the poor woman. After finding the girl's cell phone, they saw that the last few entries were to a man named Lucas Ried. A nurse dialed the number and began to speak. "Is this Mr. Lucas Ried?" the woman asked. After he responded, she bagan to talk. "There has been an accident. You need to come to the hospital now. Kendall needs you." she said before hanging up the phone.

(So i used the song Forever and Always by Parachute for this. It is a role reversal where the girl dies instead of the guy)
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED)   Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:48 pm

There I was walking in the hospital as I just got done with my daily check up. A small was on my lips as I rubbed the small bump that was growing by the week. The baby was happy and healthy, which was the most important thing to me. As I was walking through the hallway, I was interrupted as I heard the nurses murmur among one and other about a girl being in a terrible accent that went by the named Kendall Mongomery. Wait a minute, this couldn't be the same Kendall. Could it? My heart raced as I then rushed up to the nurses and asked, "Where is Kendall at?" My eyes were wide as I rubbed the small bump. The nurses, without saying a word, pointed off towards the direction where Kendall's room must of been. Quickly nodding, I walked off in the direction of the room in a fast pace. My eyes looked in every window as the sound of heart monitors were going off in almost every direction. It was then when I saw the wrecked up blonde hair girl. That was her. That was Kendall Mongomery. The girl that Luke loved. A frown spread on my lips as I kept looking in at her. "Oh my god..." was all I could whisper.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED)   Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:32 am

I slam the phone down and sprint to the hospital. I run to the front desk. I'm Kendall Mongomery's fiancé. The nurse looks at me sympathetically and tells me room 334. I run down the hall and into the room. I don't even notice that someone else is in there with Kendall. I kneel down by the bed and take her hand in mine. I can hear her heart monitor beep inconsistently. She's torn up, but she's beautiful. She's always beautiful to me. .Kendall. My voice is soft. This can't be happening. She doesn't deserve this. This isn't fair to her. This can't be right. We were going to get married and live a good life this isn't part of the plan. We had a fucking plan now what?
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED)   Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:26 pm

The girls eyes flutter open as her head wraps around the heart monitors hooked to her body. She had hurt all over her body. She was cleaned from the blood that the doctors washed away to see if they could save her. Yet as she took in the whole scene, she knew she wasnt going to make it through the night. She looked to the doorway and saw erin standing there. "Er---Erin? What are you.....doing here?" she asked the woman, motioning to her to come to her side by using her left hand. Then moments later, Lucas was standing in the doorway. "Hey....come on, im not that....bad looking. You-o 've seen me in....the morning and...with no..mak-kke up" she said as he sat by her side, holding her hand. "I'm sorry. I shouldnt have....been out so late. I wanted to tell you...." a tear or two was begining to fall down her face, which seems to be mainly flawless dispite the accident, except for the gash above her eyebrow. "Luke, I was pregnant." she said, not trying to think about it, but it was hard, since she knew her time was coming up within the next few hours.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED)   Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:32 pm

A small smile plays across my lips at her words about her in the morning. You're always flawless to me. No, don't be sorry. It's not your fault. I glance at the medical chart on the wall and see the words drunk driver. My insides seethe but I keep a calm face for Kendall. However, my face goes white at her words about pregnancy. I wipe the tears from her face. I press a kiss to her hand. It's okay.You would've been a great mother. We would've made a hell of a parenting team. I try to keep the mood light even though I'm inwardly falling apart. My fiancé's dying in front of my face. I talked to the doctor on the phone. He said she probably won't make it through the night. This is going to kill me. I don't want to say goodbye, but I know I have to. I'll let Kendall start those. I will not be the person to say goodbye first. I will not let go right now.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED)   Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:35 pm

I was still standing there watching the couple as I rubbed my bump. A frown crossed my lips as I heard her words. Pregnant. She lost a child. Even though I felt awkward there, I knew that Kendall just needed as much support as she needed. We all did not know if she was going to make it or not. Everyone wished that she could, but the doctors around us all did not look like she was going to make it. It was as if they were getting their 'We are so sorry' s ready to be said. A sigh escaped from my lips.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED)   Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:44 pm

She had to use her bandaged right arm that was hooked to the wires to cover his hand on hers. "They would have looked like you, ya know. I had....a dream the other night. You and I were frozen in our prime, sitting outside....grass and flowers all around us....watching our children running and playing with each other. Years would go by in what seemed like seconds. Then we stood in the driveway....watching them drive off to College. They had your fighting spirit, your brown hair, my blue eyes, my compassion to love untill the end." she faltered on her final words. "I know that you can save me, but i wouldnt be able to go on......I lost our child. A miricle child. I wouldnt be able to live knowing....knowing i could have done something." if at all, this should have told him her few final wishes. She looked to Erin. "You're going to be a great mother Erin. I can tell. At least allow this guy to be involved in it, if i may ask?" she asked the woman, trying to get her to come in the room with them to try to make it less awkward.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED)   Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:53 pm

I don't look away from Kendall. Really I want Kendall to leave so I can spend my final moments with my fiancé in private. That's not necessary nor appropriate. I have no connection to her family anymore. I speak again to Kendall. Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault. You couldn't have done anything. I know you would've if you could've. You're my dirty dancer, you always will be. I promise. God I can't accept the fact that she's going to die.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED)   Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:25 am

I did not want Luke in my life after all that has happened. I had Nic and my family and that was it. "I will leave you two to have some final words. I am sorry for coming and making things awkward. Before I go Kendall..." I walk over to her and place a golden necklace I have gotten from my grandmother before she died. A golden necklace that had a cross with rubies in it. "It will look much better with you." I smile kindly before I turned away from the gorgeous blonde, not looking at Luke as I walked out. Tears formed in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED)   Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever and Always (Closed Unless INVITED)
Page 1 of 1