Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) Staff_zps08fc6213

When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWhen The Fog Rolls In (Closed) Liz_zpse62da61aWhen The Fog Rolls In (Closed) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

When The Fog Rolls In (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Bites : 88
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Jordan

When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: When The Fog Rolls In (Closed)   When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:36 pm

I wasn't entirely sure what to do, with Elena going through the transition and what not. She needed space and I was willing to give it to her. My presence tended to be overbearing after a while and I didn't want to wear out my welcome. It only seemed appropriate that I keep my distance and swoop in when I was needed, sort of like a gallant knight. But that wasn't something that needed to be thought about tonight, as it was my chance to cut loose and let go of past events and anything that had happened, honestly, within the past hour.

Every fiber of my being was craving human blood and I could feel the locked portion of my mind being bashed against, as the Ripper was trying to escape. It look a lot of will power, but I was capable, as of recently, of keeping it under control and sustaining myself from blood bags and one at a time, as opposed to when I drank the entire freezer at home.

I entered the Grill, leaving my Porsche parked out front - which I never really drove, but I was craving to feel a tad bit of humanity tonight. When I got to the bar I sat down and ordered my drink, actually using a fake ID as opposed to compelling the bartender, because believe it or not - I was back to respecting human free will. "Bourbon, finest you have got, please." I said calmly as I put down a tip, early of course, for the bartender and rested my head in my hands and let out a sigh. Hopefully tonight would be a good night.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: When The Fog Rolls In (Closed)   When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:00 pm

It was a long time since Irene had last gone to the Grill. Lately, she'd taken to exploring the town, trying to find new places where she could get a drink, and when she realized that the Grill was actually the best place around Mystic Falls, she'd started going out of town. The more places she went to, the less people knew her, and the more "accidents" she could get away with. She wasn't shy about the fact that she drank human blood from the source, though she accepted blood bags every once in a while.

However, that day, she felt like a bit of familiarity might be good, so instead of driving out of town, she decided to go to the Grill. It was a place she was very used to frequenting, and one where some very interesting things had happened, so what could be better when she wanted to go to a familiar place?

She took her usual seat and ordered herself a drink, then she started to scan the crowd for her next meal. Irene was hungry, and she thought it was about time that she had her meal.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Bites : 88
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Jordan

PostSubject: Re: When The Fog Rolls In (Closed)   When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:27 pm

I tensed slightly as I could feel, no - I could literally smell another vampire enter the Grill. It was the very smell that had lingered within my house for sometime, and just when I thought it had dissipated - it came back. Evidentially it was a friend of Damon's, or maybe Liz's - but either way, she was of my kind. That was a bit irking, seeing as I was trying to run away from all of that at least for tonight. But who was I kidding? This was Mystic Falls it was a supernatural hotspot - it would be the equivalent of jumping into a volcano and getting annoyed at the amount of lava. Silently I let out a groan as I downed the rest of my drink and looked down the bar to see the girl with the curly, black hair. Putting a name to a face of one of my families friends was always difficult, although I could swear her name started with an "I" or "V."

It looked like she was on the prowl and that bothered me, so I shook my head to myself and got another bourbon on the rocks. With my new drink in hand I strolled over to her, sort of expressionless as I leaned into her, not touching her, but I was pretty damn close. "Don't tell me you are about to have dinner, in here. That would be very impractical, dear." I said with a hint of sarcasm as I awaited her reply.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: When The Fog Rolls In (Closed)   When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:26 am

Not really worried by the fact that there were other vampires around, Irene barely paid attention to the blonde guy until he walked over and spoke to her. What did he want? Irene turned her eyes toward him, a bit irritated that he was interrupting her. It was never easy to get dinner in Mystic Falls, that was something she'd learned a while ago. Every time she tried, there seemed to be complications. It was a wonder that vampires ever fed in that town. Did they all go for bunny blood? That was something Irene had never tried, but if she had to guess, she'd guess that there were complications for that, too.

"I never eat where I get my food. That would be just stupid." Irene rolled her eyes. Why did that guy even care? As she paid more attention to him, though, she began to realize that he bore a strange resemblance to Damon - it was almost not there, but if you really paid attention, you could see it. Irene was pretty sure that he had a brother, could that guy be him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When The Fog Rolls In (Closed)   When The Fog Rolls In (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

When The Fog Rolls In (Closed)
Page 1 of 1