Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) Staff_zps08fc6213

Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRun With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) Liz_zpse62da61aRun With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

Bites : 39
Awesomeness : 0

Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed)   Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:41 pm

I was running for one hour now, when I decided to take a break. I could hear my heart beating in my chest as if it wanted to come out. I leaned against a tree and tried to breath evenly again, which took couple of minutes. when I looked at my watch, it was already 8:30pm.
I closed my eyes. There was so much going around. Missing people and dead bodies almost every day. I wasn't even sure why I came here. And the mansion that I was now living in reminded me of my Grandmother, who was not alive anymore. Those reasons made it hard for me to stay here.
Suddenly I heard a sound coming from the bushes behind me. I opened my eyes and look to that direction. What could it be?
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Bites : 80

PostSubject: Re: Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed)   Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:27 pm

Wow, today wasn't my day at all. The Mystic Grill was completely full and I was the only one working today.
Today I'm the one who needs a drink
This night was relaxing, because I didn't had to turn into a werewolf so I could just run trough the trees. But then I heard a heart beat somewhere near the place I was running.
It must be a human, I thought, because I could hear better than normal. And than I thought about it. That was really strange. Nobody came here, except drunk people. And that mostly ended bloody.
I slowed down and walked to the place and looked out of the bushes. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a girl in the middle of this forest.
"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed)   Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:45 pm

I heard the voice and turned around again. It was a guy in a tight t-shirt and a pair of shorts, looking at me like he never saw a human here before.
"I'm running around here", I answered calmly and looked into his dark brown eyes. He was taller than me and looked very athletic. Also his wavy brown hair looked tangled.
"I could ask you the same question."
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed)   Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:21 pm

I couldn't do anything than laughing when she said that. "Well, you're right with that. I was running as well, but I never saw another one running here in the forest. Are you new here?"
I looked at her waiting for an answer while I was smiling a little. Her hair was long and hold in a ponytail, and she was slim. Her emerald green eyes had a mysterious sparkling in it that I couldn't explain.
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed)   Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:50 pm

"Yes I am. I came here a few days ago." I smiled back at him. Somehow he was cute. Okay, what did I say??
"Well, I think I should run back now. It's getting way too late", I said and cleared my throat. Leave this area before you do dumb stuff, my mind said to me, but somehow my legs felt so heavy. He's a stranger, go now!
I wished I would listen to myself....
He couldn't do anything to me... I was a witch. I would say a spell and....
"It was nice to meet you stranger."
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

PostSubject: Re: Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed)   Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:09 am

Something inside of me didn't wanted to let her go, even though I met her a few minutes ago. I wanted to say something like: Wait, I'm Eric. And it was nice I meet you. Will I see you here again? But the words that came out of my mouth were a little different:
"It was nice to meet you too. My name is Eric, and if I were you, I would not come into the forest ever again. It's way too dangerous out here. But maybe I will see you in town?"
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed)   Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:32 pm

I looked at him when he said that. "If it's so dangerous, why are you here then?"
But nothing felt like it was dangerous. He probably thought I was a weak girl, who couldn't safe herself. But I wasn't.
"Well, never mind. I have to go back now." I walked for ten seconds, as I turned back to him and said: "But I don't know which way I have to go" I saw a little smile on his face when I said that. Okay, I sounded a little lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed)   Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Run With Me (Amy & Eric, Closed)
Page 1 of 1