Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Ryan and Erin Staff_zps08fc6213

Ryan and Erin Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Ryan and Erin 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRyan and Erin Liz_zpse62da61aRyan and Erin 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Ryan and Erin 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Ryan and Erin Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Ryan and Erin Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Ryan and Erin Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Ryan and Erin Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Ryan and Erin Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Ryan and Erin Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Ryan and Erin Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Ryan and Erin Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ryan and Erin Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Ryan and Erin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Erin walked in Founders Park with her hands deep into her jean pockets. She just wanted the day to be done with, for she hated today. Today was the anniversary of her parents' death from the fire. The fire almost killed her, so this day was very tough for her. She always believed ever since the day of the fire, that her life was a huge mistake. That she was not even suppose to be alive right now. Everyone in the town would mutter as she walked past calling her "a freak".
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

Bites : 104

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Ryan was tired after a busy morning in the Garage. He had been fixing a timing belt on an old ford. It was a job which took a lot of time and effort, it was also very dirty. He was wearing his navy blue overalls. It looked like a jumpsuit with a zip from the crotch to the collared neck at the top. The zip was undone to his waist and the arms of the jumpsuit were tied around his waist, his grey vest top was on show but had a few oil stains on it.

Walking through the park with the fresh air on his skin was so refreshing and he took a moment to enjoy the breeze. His thoughts then snapped back to reality, he was crossing the park to go to, what he thought was, the best sandwhich shop in town.

He was just about to start walking again when he saw that directly infront of him was a girl lost in thought, she didn't seem to be paying attention to who was infront of her and was about to walk into him.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Erin felt her body hit another in a sudden, light impact. She jumped from the shock factor that she just ran into some and fell upon her butt. A blush attacked her cheeks as she slowly looked up. "I-I-I-I am so sorry!" she stuttered with her shy filled voice. She could not help but to blush more as she looked at the very handsome man in front of her. His looks were like a model in her eyes. He was...dare she say, perfect? When she realized that she was stuttering in front of this gorgeous man, she felt idiot. How could she be so stupid just by stuttering in front of him? He probably thought she was odd, strange.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:26 pm

(Sorry I pressed a - sign without realising what I was even doing :S I hit a + on the other post for balance! So sorry lol)

Ryan half expected that they were about to collide, so it didn't take him off guard. He felt guilty that he wasn't able to move out of the way quickly enough. He could tell that she was embarassed and decided to try and make her feel more comfortable.
He shot her a friendly smile and offered his hand to help her up.

"Don't worry about it" He said casually "I do feel bad about that oil that's on your clothes though!"

He quickly looked at the hand he offered.

"You can take my hand, it's clean!"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:38 am

Erin blushed at the man who offered his hand towards her. She did not mind that her clothes were dirty, it wasn't the worse thing that could of happened. Slowly and surely, she took his hand and got up. She smiled her shy smile at him and whispered, "It is fine that I have this oil on my clothes. Worse things could happen." Her eyes shinned brightly as they showed that she was happy this man was okay with her running into him. Usually people yelled or stared at her if she did such actions around her. They all treated her like a freak in the town. With no friends and the only person to ever talk to her was her brother. Until today. When she walked into this gorgeous, handsome man.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:49 am

As Ryan lifted Erin up from the ground, he couldn't help notice the look in her beautiful eyes. She seemed nervous and shy at first, but when she was up she seemed a lot more confident, and he thought, happier.

"Okay, I'm glad you're not going to be sending me a dry cleaning bill!" Ryan joked.

He laughed to himself a little bit. This was something he often did, whenever he felt uncomfortable he would make a little joke and try to laugh. Ryan realised that although he had been raised in this town his whole life, and that everyone practically knew each other in some way; he had never met this woman before.

"My name's Ryan by the way, I don't think I've seen you around before" He said casually.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:59 am

Erin felt her cheeks flush up as she finally learned the stranger's name. Ryan. The name fitted him perfectly. She then whispered, "My name is Erin and you might not recognized me for my brother and I just moved back into town." Her smile and blush never left her face as she then got caught looking into his.

His eyes drew her in as she was in shock about how gorgeous his eyes were. They were calling to her, made her feel comfortable, and made her feel safe. She was in awe just by the way he looked, his personality, and his voice. The perfect combination in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:54 am

Ryan thought it was strange that she was whispering her name and about her background. He got the feeling that it was a difficult subject for her, he had questions but he decided that it would be best to leave them for another time. He looked into her eyes and smiled.

"Settling in okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:47 pm

With a nod of her head, Erin smiled her sweet and shy smile at him. "So far, no problems. This is my first time back here ever since I was a small kid really. I am excited to find new adventures and meet some new people." Her eyes wandered up to him as they shinned their bright shade of blue. Yes she was talking about him, but she could only hope he would be interested in her. She knew she wasn't the most prettiest girl in the world, but she could only hope. She just felt that a man who looked like him with his handsome features would have a girlfriend or wife. He was just simply that handsome.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:23 pm

"Oh so you used to live here?" Ryan asked.

He was now very curious about her past, she was a beautiful girl but he couldn't help think that she was a vulnerable person. It was how she said there were no problems so far, it gave the impression she had experianced problems in the past.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:36 pm

She nodded her head as her naturally curly hair bounced around her face. "Yup. I used to live here from when I was born up to the age of 8. Then my brother took me away and we moved away. He just decided to bring us back here. And I am surely happy he decided to now." Her blue eyes looked at Ryan as the blush on her cheeks grew.

She was in awe by how handsome he was and how caring he was. Even though they met that day due to them running into each other, Erin could already tell that her and Ryan were going to grow close to one and other. And she was perfectly happy about that. She did want to get close to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Ryan was starting to get the impression that Erin was flirting with him, the way she said that she was now happy to have returned lingered in his mind. Up until now he was constantly thinking of questions he wanted to ask... but his thoughts were sidetracked.

"Umm... so I have to go back to work soon, but I'd sure like to see you again. Do you like going to the Grill?" He asked while putting his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Erin blushed even more as he asked her if she liked going to The Grill. With a nod of her head she stated, "Yes I do. I haven't been there in a very long time. Why?" Her blue eyes stayed up at him with her innocent blue eyes. She was in fact flirting slightly with him before he asked her about the Grill. She had no clue that she was flirting, but she was. She did not think she was beautiful enough to really flirt with guys.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:55 pm

"I'd like for us to see each other again, we can have a better chat... and I'll feel less dirty in these overalls" He said laughing.

Again he was diguising his feelings of nervousness with a small joke. "So what nights are you free?"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Erin smiled at his joke as she giggled at it sweetly. "I am open any night. I am always open." Her smile never left her face as she kept looking at him. Even though he was dirty from working in a car garage, for that is what she was guessing due to his uniform, he was still super attractive.

"What nights are you open to meet up again?" she asked him in return. She was hoping he would be open for anything, but she would just be happy to see him again and get to know him more. Just a nice night with him. A nice night with Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:59 pm

He was relieved she said she was free, he was begining to feel less nervous around Erin already.

"How about this Wednesday night?" He asked confidently.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Erin nodded her head as her blush grew on her cheeks. "I would love to do that." her voice was soft and innocent as she blushed more. She was already looking forward to Wednesday with Ryan. She did not know if she should call it a date or just a gathering of two people. She found herself biting her lip shyly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Ryan was finding it difficult to say goodbye, he was feeling quite awkward. He was happy that he was going to see her this Wednesday, yet he had to go back to work and he was finding say goodbye difficult.

"Great, umm so I'll see you in there about seven?"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Erin smiled shyly as she nodded her head. "That sounds wonderful." Her voice was small and gentle as her wonderful blue eyes looked at him sweetly. Her heart was singing happily as she looked into his own blue eyes. She bit her lip as she kept looking at him. The butterflies grew more in her stomach as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:24 pm

He started to feel really nervous, he was going on a date... and he only just met the girl. He couldn't believe how quickly it had all happened, but for now he had to go back to work.

"Awesome, it's a date" He laughed as he said this, using laughter as a means to cover up an uncomfortable situation.

"I don't want to sound rude, but I have to go now; gotta get back to work"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Erin blushed as he said the word date. She has never really been on a date before. She shook her head as she whispered, "It is fine. I should probably go and get some work done as well." Her voice was small and soft as she was still in deep thought about her date with Ryan. It was really fast how they just ran into each other and now going on a date. It was a strange thought at first, but she did not mind. She had to live her life to the fullest and take some risk every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:40 pm

He apologised again for dirtying her clothes, smiled at her and then left to go back to work.
He felt excited for his date, so much so that he forgot all about going to the sandwhich shop for his and his dads lunch. He wasn't even hungry anymore. He walk back to work with his hands in his pockets and a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Erin walked with a blush across her cheeks as she ran towards her home. She needed to get ready for the date. She was nervous, excited, and thrilled to be going on a guy that looked like Ryan. Ryan was the image of the type of guy Erin would of loved to date when she was growing up.

Sadly though, she was the girl who had braces and glasses growing up. Always being bullied, but she would just stick her head up and forget the bullies. She was to prove she was strong and could win anything she wanted to win.

She ran into her house and looked at all the clothes in her closet. Biting her lip hard, she looked around with hawk like eyes. She then fell upon the outfit. The perfect date outfit. Taking out the black lace shirt and jeans, Erin ran to her bathroom and took a nice hot shower

Erin's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/erin_lynn_smith/set?id=61747845
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Ryan and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan and Erin   Ryan and Erin EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:25 pm

( :3 )
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith