Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} Staff_zps08fc6213

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} Liz_zpse62da61a"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} Empty
PostSubject: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Pen's? Check. Paper? Check. Folder? Check. Ready to go practice writings checks. Check. Check?

Mindfucks hurt, no matter your species. I closed my locker. The time read 12:30 but my mind read sleep. I loved Alaric's class. He gave us a little slack at times, but the new teacher was bad. It was almost coach Tanner all over again. I walked down the aisle way. My guy wistled at me. I turned around and began walking backwards. "Only in your dreams!" i called back before turning around. Then I ran into a girl. Folders and papers flying. "Oh, Im sorry. i was calling out some guy. My mistake." I bent down and grabbed our things. I had mine labled so we didnt get them mixed up. It was a good thing too since we had almost the same things.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:12 pm

My thoughts were broken as I felt someone bump into me, making me drop everything I had onto the ground. I quickly knelt down and grabbed my belongings. "It is fine. I am use to this happening to me..." I replied simply to the girl who bumped into me. My blue eyes wandered up towards her. I was in awe at how beautiful she was. I must of looked like a creeper as I stared. No one in this entire school could compare to this girl. The feeling of insecurity began to wash over me. The guys in the hallway whistled at her as they walked past. I knew none of the whistles were for me, simply as I was a big nobody in the school. Once all of my belongings were collected and back in my arms, I stood up. "I don't think we ever met before. My name is Erin Smith." I held out my free hand towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:05 pm

I held my folder at my side. I met her hand with mine. "Elizabeth Salvatore, at your service." I told her. This girl was good looking. Her blue eyes almost matching mine in hue. Her light brown hair was the color mine was before I turned it blonde. Her skin wasn't tan but it had that natural feel to it. The warmth of her hand showed she was a human since she didn't smell like dog. She did have a strange smell to her though. "Is that vervain your wearing?" I asked her hoping she didn't catch onto me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Once Elizabeth asked me if I was wearing vervain, my hand quickly went to my necklace my grandmother gave to me the day after I met my imaginary friend, Sam the vampire. "Yes it is. Why?" I looked at her with my blue eyes, searching for an answer as to why she suddenly asked me if my necklace was vervain. My hands still gripped the necklace as I stared at the gorgeous girl. She could of easily been a model if she wanted to. "Are you interested in my necklace?" I questioned her. This girl was a curious one, that is true.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:04 pm

I looked at her. My hand gently removed her from her neck. My hand cradled the locket peice on the chain. It was beautiful. I let go if it after fixing it. "I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Vervain is popular here. I have some old jewelry that I used to keep it in, that was until I found out I was allergic too it. That's a beautiful necklace. Who gave it to you?" I asked her. She was better looking than most people here. She probably thought I was the resident beauty queen. I was far from it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:12 pm

A smile spread on my lips as I looked at her. Slowly I replied to her question, "My grandmother gave me this necklace when I was only six-years old. I have never taken it off to this day. It is always with me. It is apart of me you could say...Sorry if I am rambling." I ran a hand through my hair as I laughed lightly. "Sorry that you are allergic to vervain..." I was so excited someone was actually talking to me in the school. Hardly anyone talked to me. My eyes sparkled as I replied to all of her questions that were directed towards the necklace that hung gracefully around my neck. Slowly, my eyes averted towards the ground. I was going into the nature I was use to. and that nature was being shy and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Her grandmother sounded like mine. Mine gave me my first vervain necklace when I was six. Then I stopped wearing it when the Doppelgänger sacrifice happened. "Everyone rambles. It's part of being a human. Now where do you go next?" I asked her. This girl was obviously new and shy. Never a good combination. She needed someone to help her out of her baby steps in this day and age.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Quickly, I pulled out my schedule and looked at what class I had next. "I have advance reading next." I answered softly as I kept looking at the schedule. I was an A student. I was raised to always do my best no matter what. My eyes went back up towards her face and asked, "Do you know where that class would be located?" Even though I had a map of the school, I could easily get lost. Another talent of mine. More and more people stared at us, causing my heart to beat quickly. I could even hear my heart beat loudly as my eyes averted away from the people walking by. Attention was not my thing.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Her heartbeat increased by the second. "I'm the teachers aid that period. I'll help you." I turned her in the right direction and continued foreword. "So Erin. Why did you move here to small town USA?" I asked her, my curiosity getting the best of me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:32 pm

I bit my lip as she asked that final question. The question was the most asked question I hear everyday of my life. "My brother decided to move us to this town to get away from our hometown. We were both ready for a change in life." That was almost the complete truth to why we moved to Mystic Falls. We really did move because my parents were killed in a fire and Emmett was my only family left. He hated the town where we grew up and made up his mind to come here.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:41 pm

"Change maybe a good thing. Trust me, nobody wants a typical American life." I turned into the door gently grabbing her arm and guiding her in. "Mrs. Gentry, We have a new student. Her name is Erin Lynn." I said introducing the teacher and Erin.

"We'll it's nice too meet you Miss Lynn. I'll have Miss Salvatore catch you up on Beowulf. Maybe the Library will be nice."
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:47 pm

I nodded my head, my curly hair bouncing slightly. "Okay, that would be very nice. Thank you ma'am" I was always polite around elders as I smiled a true and charming smile. I looked towards Liz and asked her, "Where is the library?" This school was going to take time to getting use to.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:50 pm

"Come with me." I said smiling back at her. I left the classroom and waited for her in the hallway. I was going to give her all my notes since I already finished the test from this Middle aged written War Epic. I wanted to help her out. She needed to loosen up and look a little fun looking.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:54 pm

I was very shy as I looked at everything in the school. This must of been because I lived a very sheltered life with my brother. I wish I knew how to spread my wings and fly away. In other words, I want to know how to be free and myself.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:49 pm

I went to my locker and grabbed my suprise bag of clothes in case of emergencies. We seemed to be the same size in everything. I directed her to a bathroom. "I'll catch you up on the story later. Right now, you need some help. Take these and go into the handicap stall and change. Just trust me." I said pushing her into the stall and shuting the door. It was a bit forceful but she was in need of change.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:14 am

I stumbled into the bathroom and looked at the clothes. "W-What are these for Lizzie?" I asked in my soft, gentle voice as I tried to peak my head over top of the stall. I was not going to change with out a good explanation. I was standing on my tip toes, just to look at Elizabeth. My eyebrows were raised up as I asked her again, "Why am I changing my clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:47 pm

I leaned against the door. I looked into the mirror and fixxed my hair. "Place the clothes on. New town, New life. You need to spread your wings and I'm just pushing you out of the nest." I told her. She just needed to do this so she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Erin did not question her as she slid on the jeans and pink tank-top. The green jacket came on after that as did the boots. The bracelet wrapped around her right wrist. the purse swung down from her left shoulder. Once she was completed with getting dressed, she walked out. "H-How do I look?" she asked shyly towards Liz. She felt weird to be dressed in something like this. This was not a typical outfit for her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:15 pm

I stepped out and away from the stall as she finished. Then she stepped out. I walked up and fixxed the top collar of the jacket. "You look like a new person who is not shy and wants to leave her mark on this town." I fixxed her curls down the jacket. She looked great and the necklace went with it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:23 pm

I looked at myself again and smiled slightly at the outfit. "Thank you for letting me borrow your clothes for today" My smile was sincere as I thanked her for the clothes. "You really think I am so shy that I need a new outfit?" I bit my lip as I looked in the mirror. Maybe I did need this for a change. Maybe I did need a new outcome in life. Still biting my lip, I smiled slightly. The necklace did pop from the colors of the clothes as I smiled at myself some more. Slowly and gracefully, I then turned to look at Liz fully.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:27 pm

"Sometimes, an outfit can do more than make you look better." I said. I went into the stall and gathered up her old clothes. "Keep it. I won't be needing them. Besides they look better on you." I said as I grabbed her books and my books. "Now lets go study outside. The football team is practicing and they might be getting board. I say we give them some motivation." I teased winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:36 pm

A blush appeared onto my cheeks again as I looked at myself with my wide blue eyes. "Y-Yes. Lets go give the football players some motivation..." I whispered as I did look at Liz again. I smiled widely. "Lets go." I was ready to open my wings and try to be a more confident person than what I was before. I grabbed my old clothes and indicated for Liz to follow me towards my locker to put them away. Walking out of the restroom, I heard towards my locker. A smile played on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:46 pm

I walked to her locker with her. I looked at my clothing. I wore blue to match my Lapis Luzilli necklace I stole from a vampire chick who was already dead. It almost looked like the Heart of the Quean in the Titanic. Golden chain, perfect blue jewl, just perfect. Her locker was right infront of the doors leading out to the football field. "You'll find me very spontanous at times, then strange the other. Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:51 pm

I looked back at Liz as I closed my locker and nodded. "Of course I trust you. I don't know anyone else that would of taken me under their wing to show me around this town." A smile spread on my lips as I stated this towards Liz herself. "Why did you ask if I trusted you or not?" With a tilt of my head, my hair dangled down slightly. Why did she just ask me if I trusted her or not? What in the world was Liz planning on doing to me?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:59 pm

I looked at her before standing up and away from the locker bay. "Let's just say that my Family is one of Mystic Falls most troubling ones and if you knew my uncles, you would understand why." I headed to the door waiting on this girl. She could have easily been a modle if she wanted. She had the looks, just not the confidence, and before I left this town one day, i was going to help this chick out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}   "Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz} Empty

Back to top Go down

"Only in you Dreams." {Erin || Eli/Liz}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next