Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Remember me? (Erin) Staff_zps08fc6213

Remember me? (Erin) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Remember me? (Erin) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRemember me? (Erin) Liz_zpse62da61aRemember me? (Erin) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Remember me? (Erin) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Remember me? (Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Remember me? (Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Remember me? (Erin) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Remember me? (Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Remember me? (Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Remember me? (Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Remember me? (Erin) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Remember me? (Erin) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Remember me? (Erin) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Remember me? (Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

Bites : 86
Awesomeness : 0

Remember me? (Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Alex sighed, why the hell was he still even coming to school? Jordan was dead so his ties to Klaus were gone, if he wanted anything from him now he'd have to compel him to do it. Either that or kill him for refusing, that seemed like the better option right now. Life just wasn't the same without Jordan around.

After stuffing his books into his locker, he slammed it shut and began to head to his first class. A class he'd not done his homework for, it wasn't a problem though all he had to do was compel the teacher into thinking he had. What did he care if he failed school, it wasn't like he could get a decent job after he left. Looking his age for the rest of forever was often a curse in itself.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Erin walked with her head held down as she was looking for the classroom she was to be in. Her schedule was changed, again after a teacher decided that all of her other classes were to easy for her to complete. She sighed greatly as she entered the new classroom. her head slightly tightly upward as she looked at the people in the room. Her eyes darted around quickly to find an open seat. There were two of them left. One in the way back corner with no one around it, or the one next to a man with blonde hair and green eyes. She did a double take on the man and blinked slightly. Her heart raced at how attractive he truly was. Slowly, she strides towards the open seat near him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Alex dragged himself to his seat by the window, deciding to ignore all the greetings he got. In the short time he'd been here at Mystic Falls High School he had made a few friends after joining the football team but now he couldn't care less about them. Human emotions aside they were just blood bags on legs as they had always been in his eyes.

As someone approached him he lazily raised his head to see who it was and instantly found himself transfixed. He recognised her from somewhere but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. There was just something about her that he thought he knew, her scent being one. "Hello." He said giving her a weak smile. "New in town?"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:08 am

Erin sat down next to the mysterious man. His voice gave her a chill down her spine. She shivered slightly as she whispered, "Yes I am new in town." She then wondered if she looked helpless or lost and that is how he wondered if she was new to the area. "Well actually, I lived here when I was younger, but then my brother took me away. And now we are back here...Sorry, it must seem like I am rambling." She blushed a bright shade of red as her blue eyes averted towards the desk. Her thumbs began to play with one and other as she bit her lip, a bad habit of hers. She must of looked like a complete idiot, at least that is what she thought she looked liked. Erin was always hard on herself. It was in her nature to be hard on herself about everything.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Alex smiled and leaned forward on his desk, angling himself so he could talk to her better. His mind was trying to hunt down the memory that remembered her. Clearly a part of his subconscious knew something he didn't he just couldn't remember what it was. "Oh returning then? Me too as it happens." He smiled, as he picked up his pen to give himself some sort of distraction.

"Not at all, no need to apologise." He said resisting the urge to guide her head back up so he could see her blush. "You are actually the only person to be making sense to me right now. So what made you come back?" He was curious and perhaps asking this question would give him something to recall where he knew her from.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Erin slowly looked back up at the man and replied, "Well, my brother decided to come back to the roots of our family. Even though our parents died here, he wanted to come back to where our family originated from. He is a very strange man at times, but I am so thrilled my brother decided to come back here. This is my true home." A glaze went over her eyes as she thought of the times here before her parents died. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she then blinked to regain her focus. Her eyes went back to the guy she was now sitting next to. "That must of sounded like a typical answer as to why any one would want to move back to their hometown...But it is the honest answer." She smiled as she told him all of this. Her hands folded onto the desk as her thumbs wrestled with one and other. A sparkle was in her eyes as she kept her stare on the mysterious guy. "What is your name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:49 pm

"That seems like a perfect reason to return." He said, it seemed more logical than the reason he was here. Though he was brought here against his will so it was through no fault of his own that he had returned. "There is no shame in wishing to be close to those you have loved." It was the main reason why he hadn't left this town yet. If it wasn't the grounds his maker had died on he'd have no other reason to stick around.

"Oh I'm sorry where are my manners? I'm Alexander Aguillard but you can call me Alex." He smiled holding out his hand for her to take. "And who do i have the pleasure of talking to?"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Erin looked down as his hand and smiled shyly. Her small hand went to fit in perfectly with his as she shook his hand slightly. "My name is Erin Lynn Smith. I prefer to just be called Erin though." The smile never left her face as her blue eyes didn't leave Alex's face. She was thrilled to be meeting a new person already. She had no friends to return to in the town, but now she had at least someone she could call a friend. And that was Alex. Hopefully he would accept her as a friend as well. Just thinking of that made her bite her lip softly. She must of been blushing as her cheeks felt warm as well. She desperately wanted to look down to hide the bright blush that was crossing her face, but she thought against it and kept looking at Alex with her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Gently he took her hand and brought it to his lips, carefully placing a kiss on the back of her hand. His eyes all the time glued onto hers. "Erin." He repeated, testing her name out on his tongue. Now he was beginning to remember where he knew her from and all it took was a simple name to job his memories. But his memories were still a little foggy and he needed some clarification.

"Erin, i feel like i know you from somewhere." He said tilting his head slightly to the side as he gazed at her. Perhaps he was being too forward, but centuries away from the human population could wipe away your memories of how to act... well human. "But i can't put my finger on where." He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:29 pm

The blush grew more on her face as he did kiss the back of her hand. Her eyes wandered around his face as she looked at him still. Erin frowned as he mentioned this to her that he thought he knew her from somewhere. She tapped her chin as she thought of it more clearly. "Maybe you knew me before I moved away from Mystic Falls?" she stated in a question towards him. Her eyes then slowly went down to look at the desk as she still thought of it. With a quick snap, she looked up at him and frowned slightly as she spotted his own frown. "Oh please do not frown Alex. I don't want you to fret over this, please?" Erin really didn't like it when people frowned sadly. She would do anything for someone to smile, laugh, or to just make them feel better. She was a true motherly figure to some.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Alex considered her answer trying to piece together the last time he was here in Mystic Falls, it was then that he remembered. She must have only been a little girl back then but there was something about her that he seemed to remember for some reason.

As soon as the words left her lips he smoothed his face over and dropped the frown. "Sorry, you have just got me intrigued." He apologised finally letting go of her hand so he could place his back on the desk in front of him. "I never forget a face, not really."
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Erin slowly smiled at him as she replied in her soft voice, "Please don't strain yourself to try and remember me. Maybe we never truly met each other before and this is our first time actually meeting." She shrugged her shoulders slightly as she replaced her hands upon the desk. Secretly, she wish they known each other before so they can fall back on something to talk about. She just wanted their conversation to continue and not die down. His voice interested her a lot. It gave her shivers up and down her spine. She then fought back a wide smile on her lips by biting her bottom lip. Slowly, her blue eyes began to look back slowly towards Alex to look at him again. She then noticed his blonde hair was the perfect shade of blonde. Not to bright but not to dull. His eyes were an emerald green, which was mysterious and attractive in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:04 pm

"You're right." He lied, there was no way he was going to stop now until he remembered exactly who she was but for her sake he was willing to put it aside. At least for now whilst she was here talking to him. "There is no point in fussing about the past, i'm sure if we did meet before it will unravel itself when the time is right." He said giving her a soft smile. At least now he had a purpose at school, other than the fact he was forced too by some dick originals.

"So how are you liking Mystic Falls so far? Does it live up to how you remember?" He asked removing his eyes from her for a split second to check where the teacher was. He was never usually late, not that he was complaining this lesson dragged more than the rest of them at least now he had someone he could talk to during it.

Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Erin smiled and looked down shyly as she shyly admitted, "I actually think I am going to enjoy this town a lot better than what I did before. I now have something to look forward to every day." With that comment, she bit her lip some more. This was a way for her to stop her blushing, well stop it the best she could. "I just hope nothing very drastic happens again. I don't need to move away again from this place. I love it here already." She then looked up at Alex again as she stated that to him. She smiled at him with a sparkle in her eye. She found herself already enjoying her time with the guy she merely met a couple of minutes ago. She quickly looked forward to see the teacher was already talking to the class. She slouched down slightly as she was in fear of being lost in the studies that teacher was talking about. With a quick, as quick as a human could go, flash Erin was trying to write down what the teacher was saying.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:53 pm

hello?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Erin)   Remember me? (Erin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember me? (Erin)
Page 1 of 1