Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) Staff_zps08fc6213

Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRemember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) Liz_zpse62da61aRemember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Klaus

Klaus

Bites : 153
Awesomeness : 2

Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) Empty
PostSubject: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Klaus stood his hands clasped together before him. It was pretty sunny out today, not that the sun would burn his skin. It would simply bounce off. He didn't even feel it's heat anymore. In fact he'd lived so long not feeling it now that he'd forgotten what it felt like.

He took a deep breath of fresh air and smiled as his eyes stopped on someone. He knew that man, he had created him centuries ago. "Time to reclaim whats rightfully mine." He thought to himself as he willed for him to turn and look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Jordan was walking through Founders Park, smiling. The last time he had been here, he was with Katerina - and that was just... magical. But something was weird, something strong and... evil? No, it as friendly - he knew it, somehow he did - and it was calling him. Jordan snapped around and stared, maybe about twenty kilometers away was a man, a man that he could swore he had seen a long time ago. The exact time was unknown, but he had seen him - he had to go talk to him.

He strolled over to the man and looked deep into his eyes, he knew those. Greece? No... that couldn't be it, or was it? He just stood there, dumbfounded at this man - as he tried to recollect who he was. His voice was shaky and unsteady, as he spoke to the man.

"H-how... do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:20 pm

He smiled and tilted his head to the side as Jordan came over. He'd definitely done a good job picking this one. Lots of potential, he just needed to own it for himself. "Come no now Jordan. Do you not remember me?" He said looking him right back into the eyes.

"Your creator? Your Sire? Your master?" He said checking his eyes for any sign of acknowledgement. He didn't compel him to forget did he? No he'd definiately remember that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Maker..... That rang through his head as he stared at him. His one vow to himself, to kill his maker - now was his chance. Kill, maim or establish dominance - either of those were acceptable. His face changed into a look of pure rage, and he let out an animal like snarl - and in the blink of an eye he came at Klaus. Original or not, he was going to try to kill him - he didn't care. He threw a punch right at the man's face, hoping to break in the bastard.

"You're so dead...."
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:39 pm

He was almost too surprised to move at the sudden change in emotions. Almost. He side stepped both Jordan and the punch and let out a growl of his own. If this kid blew their cover here he'd rip out his heart and not think twice about it. Infact his head would make a nice edition to his wall back home.

"Not here Jordan!" He said grabbing the back of his clothes and throwing him towards the tree. "If you want to fight, it would be my pleasure. Just not in plain sight!" He spat running off into the forest. If he followed then good he'd been itching for a fight for days. If he didn't then he'd find him later on. Either way, he wanted what was his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:47 pm

"Don't hand me that shit! You didn't hide yourself from me in Athens... you changed me there. In front of anyone that could see in that alley way. You know that!"

Klaus took off towards the woods, keeping his word - as Jordan followed him. He wanted to fight Klaus, if not killing him to at least proving that he was stronger. His emotions ran wild as he chased after his creator, he wanted some answers and he wanted them, NOW! His feet tore the ground as he was in hot pursuit of NiKlaus. He kept running and when they were in the woods - he pounced at Klaus.

"No more running, fight me... NOW!"

That same devilish growl came from his throat as he lunged for his master.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:52 am

"A different time and a different place. Everything has a time and place Jordan. Yours just happened to be there." He said rolling up the sleeves of his shirt. He was so glad he'd decided against wearing his jacket. That would do nothing but get in his way, if he was going to fight.

He waited in the forest for Jordan to arrive and tilted his head to the side. "I don't want to kill you Jordan. You would make an excellent addition to my new family." But it was too late, he'd already gone for him. He leaped out of the way of his lunged and then jumped behind him, pulling him up straight to wrap his arm around his throat.

"I could kill you Jordan. Quite easily. But it would be such a terrible waste. You see i could use someone like you by my side. There isn't any other vampire walking this earth i would offer the same courtesy to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:57 am

How... how had he gotten this strong? The hand around his throat literally felt like it was crushing his wind pipe - he couldn't breath. It would heal, but Klaus had broken his wind pipe... and he couldn't speak. He doubted he could even project his thoughts into Klaus' mind - because his power was far greater than Jordan's, it made him look like a sad puppy.

"Stop.... Please. I will stop, please just don't - I will do anything, just please..."

He gripped the arm, trying to rip it away from his throat - but it didn't work. Klaus' grip was a deadly vice of power, and Jordan was just tickling him with a rose. Jordan's entire body felt limp as he let his arms drop, it was no use in fighting NiKlaus - and he thought he could kill him. What a joke that was, he was weak - hell, he lost all sense of pride in that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Klaus smiled victoriously and released Jordan. "Look at you. I have never seen you looking so weak." He said taking a step back and brushing himself down. "You don't want me as an enemy, Jordan. I do my homework on people well." He took a step backwards and brushed himself down.

"How's little Alexander? Not seen him for a while? And sweet Katerina." Klaus gave Jordan a quick smile before shoving his hand through the mans chest, wrapping his fingers around his heart. "I can shatter your heart in more ways one."

"I can assure you they are both safe for now. But a lot can change with one phone call." He said pulling out his phone, getting ready to press the call button. "It's up to you Jordan. I am a gracious master."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:21 pm

His heart was engulfed by a hand that breached through his chest. Jordan's eyes went solid white, almost as if he had passed out - he couldn't feel, he couldn't breath. It felt like he was dying all over again, like he did all those years ago. Blood dribbled out of his mouth, as he attempted to tell Klaus he was with him - on his side.

"How can I not be weak? Six hundred years of revenge, and I am beaten with one blow... that is hurtful to my pride, sire. You of all people should know that. Don't hurt either of them, look I wanted to be civil and get along with my creator... I am sorry I jumped to conclusion. I get blinded by rage sometimes... just forgive me, please?"

Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:32 pm

“Their safety all depends on your co-operation.” He released his heart and slowly removed his hand from his chest. There was no need to kill him if he was going to do as he was told. Alex certainly had a big part to play in this.

“Forgiveness has to be earned Jordan, but im willing to over look it this once. In return I ask for a favour.” He pulled out a handkerchief to occupy the silence. He didn’t feel the need to let Jordan know what the favour was in a hurry.

Once his hands were as clean as he was doing to get them, he shoved the handkerchief into his pocket and looked up at Jordan. “I have a problem. I need someone to be my eyes at Mystic High School, but every one of my hybrids are too old.”

“I want Alexander on my side and you are going to persuade him for me. He will listen to you. He’s no good to me alive, if he wont do as I say. His life depends this deal but he doesn’t need to know that. Understood?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Jordan dropped to the ground clawing at his throat, trying to help it heal quicker. That literally did nothing - all he could do was speak in inaudible tones that were nothing more than a whisper. Alexander.. Katerina, he had to serve Klaus to protect them - and as long as Klaus in turned protected the three of them, he didn't really mind. He held his chest where his heart had nearly been ripped out, and sighed. An inside man? Jordan had never done that, but he would gladly oblige.

"Alright, sire. You got yourself a spy....."

He picked himself up slowly and staggered towards Klaus, laying his hand on his shoulder and using him as leverage. Talking about Alexander hurt, but he would be able to have him on his side - within moments.

"If I am on your side, then so is Alexander. He is nothing to worry about. But I do have interesting information..... Jason Knight - he is a werewolf, recently too. So if you need a new hybrid, hit him up..."
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:58 pm

He smiled and patted Jordan on the shoulder. "See, i knew you'd come around. I make a much better aquaintence." He said brushing down the mans jacket, like that would make him look better. The blood soaking his shirt wasn't just going to go away and no matter what they did he was still going to look like he'd just been attacked by an animal.

"Then lets go talk to little Alexander shall we? I dare say he's been cursing your name ever since i picked him. He was not pleased about you not being there to save him." He smirked stepping aside. "After you. Oh and do your jacket up, don't want the blood drawing attention to us now do we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:06 pm

He laughed a bit at the response from Klaus - finally a true ally. He listened to what he had to say about looking like an animal attack victim - and then he looked down. It was much worse than he thought, it was already healing - but his shirt was drenched. He zipped his jacket up, just above the blood stains and stretched a bit.

Klaus wanted to go visit Alexander now, and that was okay with Jordan - he missed the vampire. It sort of hurt that his brother had cursed his name, as he wasn't there to protect him. He shuddered at that thought and looked back at Klaus.

"Alright.... Lets go then. And what can I actually call you - other than, sire or master. I want a real name..."
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:23 pm

He smiled. "Much better, don't want poor Alexander getting worried now do we? Too much blood can scare anyone." He took a step forwards, straightening his own clothes as he did so.

"Everyone calls me Klaus." He said simply, he didn't feel the need to elaborate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:48 pm

He slowly walked along side Klaus, slowly feeling his pride regaining itself. It was almost as if nothing happened, and his master was normal again - they were friends, so he thought. He winced at the pain that Klaus had inflicted, but it was over now and he had already healed, most of it. He laughed as Klaus mentioned Alexander, he was a worry wort after all.

"Of course not, Klaus - we should probably get their soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)   Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember me? (Klaus/ Jordan)
Page 1 of 1