Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Home (Nic & Erin) Staff_zps08fc6213

Home (Nic & Erin) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Home (Nic & Erin) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nHome (Nic & Erin) Liz_zpse62da61aHome (Nic & Erin) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Home (Nic & Erin) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Home (Nic & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Home (Nic & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Home (Nic & Erin) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Home (Nic & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Home (Nic & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Home (Nic & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Home (Nic & Erin) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Home (Nic & Erin) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Home (Nic & Erin) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Home (Nic & Erin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:09 pm

There I was in the afternoon as I was getting dressed up into my work out clothes for my run with Nic. My hair was pulled up into a high ponytail as I was humming while I was getting ready. Once I was finished getting ready, I walked into the kids room to see that they were asleep and smiled a bit more. Our little angels. Slowly I stroke each of their heads as I then kissed their foreheads before I then walked out to keep them sleeping a bit. As I was walking down the stairs to go to the kitchen to grab a water bottle, I looked outside and saw some gray skies. My fear for storms was still present, but I was going to fight it as much as I could. Sighing, I stepped into the kitchen.

(Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=79226127 )
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:39 pm

I walk back inside from my work out to see Erin in the kitchen. I'm shirtless with a pair of black shorts and adidas shoes on. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her. I'm clean-shaven and fresh. I don't sweat a whole lot. You ready to go? I hear Katheirne upstairs with the kids.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:55 pm

I could feel that he shaved his scruff away and I smiled a bit as I then leaned onto his chest. "Why yes I am. I am ready to be whipped back into shape." MY eyes looked up at him as I then took a sip of my water before I then pecked his lips. "Lets get this work out going." My smile grew more as I then hoped that if it was going to storm it was going to hold off until we got home. No need for a panic attack while on our run.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:57 pm

I nod and lay a soft hand on her lower back as we walk outside. We start a steady jog. I tighten my stride so as not to outpace her. So, what do you want to talk about? I ask her as we jog
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:01 pm

There we were working out as he asked me what I wanted to talk about. Hmm, well all I could think of was talking about our future but I was not sure if he was okay with talking about that subject. "You know what Nic, I always pick what we talk about, how about you pick this time?" I stated as I smiled up at my fiance and then looked forward to where we were going. The clouds got a bit darker as I could sense that it was in fact going to storm. I did not know when, but I knew that it was going to happen sooner than I wanted it to. Did Nic know of my fear of storms? I was not sure if he did or not.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:08 pm

I look at her and offer a reassuring smile. It's okay. I'm here. The storm isn't going to hurt you. I say softly as we jog.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Gently I bit my lip as I then said, "So you do know of my fear for storms...I know if may seem like a strange thing to be afraid of, but it is a part of me." I then looked at him a bit and gave him back a gently, kind, thankful smile as I then said, "Thank you for being here for me, Nic. I am always here if you need someone as well. I promise to be by your side." I then looked back forward as the smile never did leave my lips at all.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:13 pm

I nod and smile softly. I turn around and jog backwards, slowly speeding up my pace as she runs towards me. Come on. Push yourself. I say and a small playful smile crosses my lips as I gradually increase my pace.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:15 pm

A laugh left my lips as I then ran towards him, pushing myself a bit. The baby weight jiggled and it made me cringe a bit. Oh how I was excited to lose this fat that was not needed at all. I pushed some more as I then looked at him the entire time as I then had a playful smirk on my lips towards him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:18 pm

I speed up my pace more so and run until she's literally sprinting after me. All of a sudden I stop and drop my shoulder down. Erin runs straight into it and I stand up with her over my shoulder. I turn back around and sprint through the street with her over my shoulder. I rest a hand on her back to keep her from jostling a lot.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:25 pm

I squeal as he did this. "Nicolas Sparks!" I laughed as I then grasped onto him and shook my head as he was running with me over his shoulder. What in the world was this man doing? I did not care what he was doing as this simply was an amazing day and it felt amazing to be in his hold once more. My eyes looked down at him and then back up a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:30 pm

I turn off into a path into the woods and continue running until we reach an overhang. I run straight off the cliff and Erin and I descend a 15 foot drop into the water. I chuckle and look at her as we surface.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:04 pm

I have never been through such happiness and a thrill as I then smiled and laughed a bit more as i then smiled at him. My hair was hanging out of my ponytail as I then pulled it out of my ponytail and it clung to my face. Water dripped from our noses as I then touched his chest and rubbed it up and down. "I have never done something like that ever." I laughed to him a bit once more.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:38 pm

I chuckle. Sweetheart, I do this for a living. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her waist. I kiss her and smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Our lips mashed together as I then kissed him some more, my arms wrapped around his neck. Oh how I missed being this close to him. When I was pregnant, there was a great space between the two of us, so then we could not hold each other so closely. Now that I was not pregnant, our bodies could meet once more. Slowly, I pulled back and said to him, "You do this for a living? Giving me the time of my life?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:47 pm

I smirk and kiss her. No, I do dangerous shit for a living; giving you the time of our life is an added bonus. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her waist and trace circles on her back.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:54 pm

My hands rested on his chest as I then closed my eyes as we were floating still in the cold water. Slightly, I was shivering as my teeth started to chatter a bit. My body moved close to him as we were now sharing body heat with one and other. "This is truly one amazing day and workout with you Nic. " I said as I then opened my eyes and looked up at him. The water that was on him dripped down onto my face and I closed my eyes so then none of the water would get in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:24 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:26 pm

I hold her to me and look up at the sky. Yes, it is. It's a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:32 pm

"Nic, Primo asked me what are we going to do with our kids with being around the supernatural. I told him that you and I were going to talk about it. He just really wants us and the kids safe, but I do not want to talk about that at all...you know?" My eyes opened as I then looked back up at him and waited for his reply. The warm water around us was moving up and down as if it was causing a blanket effect around us.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:35 pm

I try not to roll my eyes. I have a strong dislike for her brother. He tries to take control of other people's lives. Yeah, I know. Personally, your brother needs to stop worrying and involving himself so much in other people's problems. I know how to take care of my kids, and I have enough supernatural friends to back me up when I need them. I say.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:39 pm

I nod as I then said, "He is simply just my step-brother and I do not want him butting into others business. We all learn and live from mistakes. He also is always trying to do what is "right" for me. He does not know what is always right. For example, I do not want any witchcraft in our house and he brought those rings over for you and I. If he tries to bring in rings for our kids, you better hold me back because I might go all mama bear on him and kick his ass."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:41 pm

I nod. I'll have to leave that to you. Unfortunately I'm forced to not touch your brother. Social convention sucks.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:46 pm

I looked at him with a tilted head. "Why can't you touch him?" A bit confused, but oh well. If he won't touch my brother, I won't be afraid to. Like hell he was bringing witchcraft into our house. I was done with the supernatural, besides family of course. I just wanted a normal life now. A normal man, kids, a job maybe, and whatever comes my way. Well, our way. "I swear...if Primo is going to be such a protective brother, he better shape up before I give him a piece of my mind. You might see the side of me that not a lot of people see."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:50 pm

I look at her and raise an eyebrow. He's your brother; I can't punch your brother out. Not because he's a supernatural, because it would just lead to more confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Home (Nic & Erin)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next