Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  Staff_zps08fc6213

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  Liz_zpse62da61aBringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  Empty
PostSubject: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:35 pm

There we were, the newly made parents, bringing our little angels into the home. A smile has not left my lips at all that day when all I was thinking about the twins finally being home. A sigh left from my lips as we walked into the familiar home and we carried the twins up to their room. Their cribs were ready for them as I laid down Katherine first and then James. As I looked down at the twins, small tears formed in my eyes as I then wiped them away quickly as no more tears formed in my eyes after that moment. "We really do have angels for kids, don't we Nic?" I whispered softly back at him so then we would not wake up the peacefully sleeping twins.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:41 pm

I smile and wrap my arms around her from behind. I press a kiss to her neck and smile softly. I let go of her as James' eyes flicker open. He doesn't make a sound. He just looks up at me. I smile softly and lean down to kiss his forehead. Sleep well, my son. I turn to Katherine and softly kiss her forehead. To my surprise she doesn't wake up. I back up and lean against the wall while I wait for Erin. The velvet box in my pocket is boring a hole in me. I've gotten Primo's blessing. Now all that's left to do is ask her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:51 am

Gently, I kissed each of their foreheads before I then started to walk back over to Nic and took a hold of his hand gently before we then started to walk out of their room and closed the door a bit. "They are amazing, aren't they?" I whispered to my boyfriend before I then started to walk down the stairs to get something to eat. I have not eaten anything in a while then I looked back at him at that moment, still smiling and asked, "Would you like anything to eat Nic? I am thinking about making some sandwiches." Then I looked back forward and walked to the fridge. The baby weight was still slightly there and I knew that I was going to work out greatly to lose this weight as soon as I can. Even though Nic always told me that I was beautiful, I felt like I needed to lose to weight to stay beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:26 am

I shake my head. No, thank you. I grabbed something at the hospital. I gently take her hand and lean her up against the counter. I kiss her gently before making her a sandwich. Her favorite, as per usual. I put it on a plate with her favorite chips and a glass of Diet Coke. I set it down on the table for her and sit next to her. I smile softly. I'm getting psyched up to propose.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:18 pm

I raise my eyebrow at him as I then sat down and giggled a bit. "You really do remember my favorite sandwich, don't you?" I replied to him as I then smiled some more at My handsome boyfriend. He truly did know me. He probably knew me more than my own brother. "Have I ever told you how amazing you are?" I asked him before I then started to eat my food. Nic was perfect. The most perfect man in the whole world. My legs then laid over top of his lap. Oh how I loved being shorter than him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:22 pm

I smile softly and drape my hand over her thighs. I trace soft patterns up and down her legs. I meet her gaze. Might've come up once or twice. I look at her and smile softly. When she's done I'll do it. I'll propose. I'm ready for this.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:46 pm

The blush on my cheeks grew some more on my cheeks as I then kept eating a bit. I could of not asked for a better man in my life. Nic was the greatest man I could of ever asked for. A lot better than Sergiy and Luke. "I love you so freaking much. How did I get lucky?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:47 pm

I chuckle. I love you too, Rin. I kiss her cheek and smile to myself. I'm so in love with her. I had my doubts about marrying her, let alone having kids, but now, now I've never been more sure of anything in my life.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:24 pm

I then finished my sandwich and brought up the dish to the sink as I then started to clean it. I was slightly humming as I then danced a bit. "Hey Nic, when will you lile me to start working again? I can call a babysitter orprimo to wwatch over our little angels." I then dried the dish and went to put it away in its rightful spot. Nothing could ruin my happy mood.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:29 pm

I wrap my arms around her and shake my head. Never. I want you to stay home with the kids. I'll only be working some nights or so. We'll be a normal family I kiss her and leave her no room for argument.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Our lips crashed and I had to stand on my tip toes to kiss him once more. Of course he would kot want me to work. He was a gentleman and he wanted me to simply be happy. A smile formes on my lips, my arms wrapped around his neck as the blush on my cheeks grew some more. Oh how much I loved him. My man. My love. My boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:42 pm

I smile and lead her over to the living room. I kiss her again and kneel in front of her. I pull out the velvet box and open it. I take one of her hands in mine and run my thumb over the top of her knuckles. They're a lot of cheesy things that I could say right now, but I'm going to be honest, and sound like a sap in the process. I chuckle. I love you, Erin. I never thought that I'd be capable of feeling love for anyone. I never have really needed anyone, but I need you, Erin. I need to hold you in my arms and wipe away your tears, laugh along with you. You are my world. We've made to wonderful children together, and I know that we're already bonded by heart, but I want it to be assured that legally, in every way possible, we're joined. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you; you make me the happiest man in the world. If you'll let me, I'll spend the rest of my life doing the same for you. Erin, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? I conclude and look up at her
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:59 pm

My heart stopped as I was blushing brightly. I never knew that I was going to find love again until I met him. He mended and fixed my heart. The smile on my lips grew some more as I then nodded mt head. The teara returned in My eyes as I then whispered, "Yes Nic. Yes. I will be your wife!" I was so excited, yet I could not scream scream with joy because of the twins sleeping. Instead my hands covered my smile as I was crying a
Some more.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:12 pm

I chuckle and place the ring on her finger before standing and wrapping my arms around her. I kiss her deeply. I love you so incredibly much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:19 pm

"I love you so much Nic Sparks!" I declared as I then wrapped my arks around him some more as I then pecked his lips. The tears kep rolling down my cheeks as I could not help myself. He was the man of my dreams. Thank goodness he xame into my life.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:14 pm

I press my forehead to hers and look her in the eyes, a suggestive glint plays in my eyes. How are your- I search for the right words. woman parts, feeling post birth? We haven't really had sex, good sex anyway in nine months. It's a bit hard to have good sex when your wife's blown up like a balloon. It's a bit difficult.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Blushing I knew what he was asking. He was asking for sex. He must of read my mind. "They are feeling a whole lot better Mr.Sparks." I whispered for only him to hear as I then smiled a bit as I had my forehead against his. A soft giggle left from my lips.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:21 pm

I kiss her deeply and run my hands down her back. I pick her up and her legs wrap around my waist. My lips never leave hers as I walk us up the stairs, taking the stairs two at a time. I walk into our bedroom and set her dow on the bed. I only close the door a little bit so we can hear the kids. I tug my shirt off over my head and kiss her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:12 am

Oh my goodness if every girl saw this man's chest and abs, they would feel envious of me. My eyes looked at him and then I kissed his lips passionately. The thought of my baby fat crossed my mind, but I tried to push it out of my mind once more as I hated thinking about it, yet it was poison on my mind and was stuck there. Our lips were kissing some more as my hands then went onto his chest at that moment as I then rubbed his pecks slowly up and down once more at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:51 am

I sense her caution. We've had this discussion about her excess baby weight before. She doesn't listen no matter how many times I tell her she's beautiful. I press my forehead to hers before pulling her shirt off over her head. I look deep into her eyes with love. You're beautiful, Erin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:46 pm

My eyes were now locked onto his as I then smiled a bit and whispered, "I love you so much Nic. You are so handsome." My hands went back onto his pecks as our foreheads were still touching one and other as we stayed still with one and other again. My lips kissed him passionately as I then ran my hands up from his pecks to be up in his hair at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:53 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I smile softly and roll over as I hear a whine from the baby's room. I kiss Erin's cheek. I'll get it. Get some sleep. I climb out of bed and pull on some underwear before walking to the kids' room. James is still sound asleep but Katherine's crying. I pick her up and sit in the rocking chair. I cradle her in my arms and hold her against my chest, rocking her softly back in forth. Her cries die down instantaneously. I continue rocking her in an effort to ensure that she keeps sleeping. Figures that it'd be the one that looks like Erin that's be crying. I smile to myself. Looks like Katherine's going to be the emotional type, just like her mother.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:09 pm

A smile spread on my lips as I then panted a bit after Nic and I actually made love for the first time in nine months. Slowly I ran a hand through my hair once more as I then sat up slowly, making sure that the blankets were covering my body as I then looked towards the door that Nic has walked out of. My eyes looked down at the ring at that moment as I smiled a bit more and blushed. This was the man that I was going to love for the rest of my life. A blush crossed my cheeks even more as I then whispered, "How did he hide this gorgeous ring from me?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:14 pm

I smile softly and set Katherine back in her crib gently. I kiss her forehead and walk out of the room. I quietly walk out and back to our room. I smile softly as I lean against the door frame. I have my ways. I look at her. It's adorable that you feel the need to cover yourself. I am your fiancé after all. Nothing I haven't seen before. I walk to her and kiss her lovingly. Or touched for that matter. I say and chuckle softly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Slightly chuckling myself, I shook my head as I then whispered, "Sorry about that Nic. It is just a habit of mine. Guess I should try to stop that habit, huh?" My blue eyes locked onto his eyes I then smiled some more. How in the world did I get such a man like him in my life. "Nic, where did you get this ring from? It is breath taking beautiful." I whispered once more as my eyes then looked down back down at the ring once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next