Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aBringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381
Awesomeness : 0

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:27 pm

I chuckle. Made it. I have a lot of practice with hot and shiny things. I smile and kiss her again. I learned to weld and melt metal over seas. I bought the diamonds and sapphires at an actual jewelry store, but I made the ring myself. It's 100% real.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:34 pm

My jaw dropped a bit as I then looked at him at that moment. He made this engagement ring for me and me alone. It was one of a kind. "You really did make this gorgeous ring Nic?" I asked him as I then looked at the ring once more and touched the diamonds and sapphires that were made into the ring. My two favorite stones in the whole world. This man truly was the most amazing man in the whole world. "Nic, I love you so much for doing this for me. This ring is truly breath taking."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:35 pm

I smile softly and kiss her again before lying down beside her. I love you too. One of a kind, like you. It's engraved on the inside, too. I say. I didn't mention that. aeternaliter vestrum Eternally Yours. It says. I don't know if she knows Latin, but I figure it's less cheesy if I have it in a different language. I smile softly and raise an eyebrow, waiting for her to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Slowly and carefully I pulled the ring off of my finger and looked in the inside to see words in a language I did not understand. Blushing a bit, I looked at him and smiled a bit. "Do you mind please telling me what it reads Nic." I asked him as I then leaned onto him a bit more as I laid my head onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:41 pm

I smile softy and wrap an arm around her. I know over ten languages because of my time in the military. Eternally yours. I smile softly and kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:53 pm

A smile spread on my lips as I then looked up at him at that moment and touched his somewhat scruffy cheeks as I smiled a bit more and whispered, "I love you so much Nic. You are simply the most perfect man to have walked this planet." My head rested once more onto his shoulder as I then grasped onto his hand and squeezed it gently a bit at that moment. This was the man I wanted to die with. This was the man that was going to grow old with me and I knew it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:33 pm

I smile and kiss the top of her head. She's incredibly hormonal. Guess her hormones haven't completely calmed down yet. I'm glad she likes the ring.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Sliding the ring back on, I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. "I hate having so many hormones. I am sorry that I am a rambling idiot who says I love you a lot. I really am sorry. I do not want to seem clingy at all!" That was when I rested my head over top of his heart at that moment as I listened to it pumping and sound strong. Just like him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:52 am

I chuckle and kiss the top of her head. I'm sorry I'm a testosterone filled man. Emotions aren't my greatest asset. I'm good at small gestures and physical expressions. I don't mind your affection, it's a matter of me being unable to reciprocate properly. I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:57 am

A laugh left from my lips as I looked up at him. Oh how he loved to joke around with me. "Thanks Nic." I then laid down on his chest as I then looked at the ring once more as my eyes kept wandering to it. Marriage number two. This one will be better than the first, I knew it deep down in my heart that this was the marriage that was going to be good for me. "So Nic, did you ask Primo for my hand in marriage?" I asked as I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. He seemed like the type of guy who would go up and ask the 'man' of my family for my hand in marriage. Nic actually did not need to answer me, but the question was a decent question I believed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:23 pm

I chuckle. Yes, I did. I smile softly. Full of quesxtions isn't you.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:28 pm

The smile grew on my lips as I then traced shapes onto his chest a bit more. "So Nic, what in the world did Primo say when you asked him for my hand in marriage?" I asked as I then looked up at him as my fingers kept tracing small shapes on his chest. His body was warm and perfect. Even the scars on him. That was when my fingers traced the scar that was over top of his heart.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:42 pm

I offer a small smirk and chuckle. I'll keep that to myself. Soldier to soldier. I wink.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:48 pm

That was when I dropped that question and laughed a bit as I then shook my head. "Well okay then. Hey Nic, where do you want our honeymoon to be?" I wanted to keep asking him questions for some reason. Maybe because I was on a high for being so happy for getting engaged to the man who now held my heart in his own hands. His big, warm, gentle hands. My fingers traced the scars once more very gently a bit more at that moment in time. Oh how I was crazy in love.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:50 pm

I chuckle. I don't care, as long as you're there. I wink.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:53 pm

What a flirt he was. Slowly I rolled my eyes as I then said, "Nic, you get to pick where we are going. Oh crud, now I need to go and find a wedding dress. That has to be the hardest part." Laughing a bit, I shook my head and ran a hand through my hair. It was true actually. The dress was to wow Nic. I wanted his jaw to drop with a dress and I want him to look like he has seen an angel. The only problem is, I did not know who to bring dress shopping with me. Probably Katherine, his sister.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:59 pm

roll my eyes. Oh awkward. I realize now that Lucas would probably be the guy I'd ask to be my best man, obviously can't do that now. I should probably figure that out. Lucas and I aren't exactly friends anymore. I certainly am not going to ask Primo. No offense to Erin, but he's still not my favorite person. I don't know; I'l figure it out. Katherine'll help you. WHatever you decide, you'll look gorgeous. I smile softly and kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:04 pm

I knew him and I were thinking the same thing. Who were going to be his best man and my maid of honor. "Thank you Nicolas. Now for a bigger question...who are we going to pick as best man and maid of honor?" I did not know who I could ask after the whole divorce. My head rested over top of his heart was my hair cascaded down and covered my bare chest a bit at that moment in time. I did not know if Katherine liked me or not yet.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:38 pm

I chuckle. I don't know; I'll probably run solo. You should ask Sophia or that Amy girl.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Then I took his arms and wrapped it around me as if it was a blanket. "I do not know as well. Maybe I will go solo as well." My lips then pecked his gently. "I am so blessed Nic. Actually, we are both so blessed now and days."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:10 pm

I shake my head. Sweetheart, no you do not need to go solo. You have friends. Pick one.. YOu and Sophia are pretty close, ask her. And yes, we are blessed. I smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:19 pm

One of my hands went onto his cheeks as I then rubbed it up and down. "I have not talked to Sophia in such a long time. I will ask her once I talk to her again." I decided to change the topic from our wedding and lovey stuff. "So Nic, do you have any tattoos?" A random question, but I wanted to know as much as I could about my soon to be husband. He knew of my Stay Gold tattoo on my wrist, but I did not know if he had any ink as well.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:21 pm

I nod. Honour across my shoulder blades and my platoon ensignia on my bicep. I say. I gesture to the inside if my right bicep. There in small print is a list of names in small lettering under the heading, "those lost are not forgotten."And the names of my lost soldiers there. currently five are engraved into my arm.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:27 pm

My fingers moved from his cheek and then towards the tattoo on his right bicep as I then looked at it once more. "That tattoo is truly a wonderful one. It has true meaning behind it." I knew I was rambling, but I hope that he knew what I was saying. Then I moved to look behind him to look at his shoulder blades and there was the word Honour. A smile spread on my lips as I then touched it slowly. "I was thinking about getting a tattoo in honor of Katherine and James on me somewhere. I just do not know what to do and where I should get it."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 pm

I turn my left arm to show her my new tattoo. Displayed on the inside of my bicep, the heading reads, familia nunquam amittitur . In English, family is never lost. Underneath in list format, Erin Sparks, Katherine and James Sparks, Katherine Dawson, Castiel Roman Primo will have to live with his actual name being on my arm. I may not like him, but family is family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)    Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing the Angels Home (Nic & Erin)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next