Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nHome (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aHome (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Home (Nic & Erin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:57 pm

I sigh and nod a bit at him. "I understand." I said in a soft whisper as I then leaned onto his chest and said, "Should we go home? I can grill us some burgers, and feed the kids as well. Maybe Katherine would like a break from our little angels." I tried to get out of his hold, but he was holding me very close to his body. With a raise of an eyebrow, I looked up at him and chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:01 pm

I smirk and kiss her. I pick her up and have her get on my back. I swim over to the cliff and climb up with her on my back. I climb the twenty foot cliff and carry Erin back to the house. I open the front door and hug Katherine. SHe leaves and I kiss Erin's lips briefly before running up the stairs to the babies' room. I smile softly at their sleeping forms.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:06 pm

He was just like a superhero. Carrying me. Climbing with me. Just, wow. A small laugh left my lips as I then shook my head a bit before I gently ran up the stairs and got into the shower to clean up before I fed anyone in the house. After taking the fifteen minute shower, I got changed into a gray tank-top and a pair of black yoga pants. A small smile was on my lips as I then walked past the kids room and smiled as I saw Nic looking at them. Then, I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen. First I got the bottles ready for the kids with their formula, and then I started to grill the burgers for Nic and I.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:36 am

I tear my gaze away from the kids and walk out of their room. I take a quick shower and pull on a pair of athletic shorts and a black sleeveless shirt. I pick the kids up out of their cribs and cradle each in one arm. I carry them downstairs and sit them down in their baby seats at the table. Immediately their little eyes close. I chuckle and walk to the kitchen. I wrap my arms around Erin from behind and kiss her neck as she cooks.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:22 pm

As I flipped the burgers over, a smile formed on my lips as I then said, "Well hello there Nicolas." I was trying to use a british accent, but I failed. A small laugh escaped from my lips as I turned my head a bit to look up at him. One of my hands touched his cheeks as then other was on the flipper still. "How are our little angels doing?" I asked him as I then looked back down at the burgers to make sure that they were not going to get burnt at all. My back rested onto his chest a bit at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:19 pm

I chuckle and press another kiss to her neck. Are you mocking me? I happen to be a proud Aussie, not a Brit. I tease and kiss her neck again. They're happy and semi-napping now. Though the smell of the burgers has most likely woken them. I smile softly against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:04 pm

I smiled as his lips were still to my neck, my skin. It caused me to have shivers up and down my spine as I got small goose bumps at that moment. "I am not mocking you dear. I promise you that. And our little napping angels...they are simply so adorable." I could not help but laugh very slightly as I flipped the burgers over one last time. As the burgers sizzled, I grabbed the bottles for James and Katherine as I then smiled up at him at that moment. "May I please be let go so then I can go and feed the kids?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:16 pm

I smirk and release my grip on her as she walks to the kids. I put the burgers on buns and fix them the way I know Erin likes, and for me as well. I put them on plates and put them on the table. I wink at Erin and walk back to the kitchen. I pour two cups of water and bring them over for the both of us. I sit down beside Erin and smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:18 pm

I gave the two their bottles as they started to drink from them instantly. I made funny faces at them as I smiled some more and giggled a bit at the two babies as they would laugh and drink happily some more. Katherine was drinking shyly as James did not care who in the whole world was watching him as he was chugging down the formula. "James, slow down there before you get a tummy ache." I laughed at the baby boy as he did what I said and he smiled at me. Making sure the kids were all happy, I turned a little towards Nic as I then took a bite of the burger. "Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:26 pm

I smile at her and eat my burger. After I'm done I sit back in my chair. Katherine and James put their bottles down and both look at me, arms outstretched. I chuckle and pick them both up one at a time and set each of them on a knee facing me. I smile softly at them. James speaks and I blink. Dad-dee. I smile softly as Katherine follows. Dah-dee. I chuckle and kiss each of them on the forehead. Wow. That's all I can say.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Tears formed in my eyes as I then put my half eaten burger down as I looked at the twins on Nic's lap. A smile formed more on my lips as I then wiped my eyes as I then whispered, "Their first words." I kissed Nic's cheek before I then rushed and grabbed the camera. We have not taken a ton of pictures of Nic, the kids, or I, but I was going to change that. As I was back by everyone with a camera in my hands, I started to take pictures of Nic and the twins.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:36 pm

I laugh as Katherine and James bury their faces into my chest giggling. I hold them both too me and chuckle. Camera shy, like their father. Unsurprising. I chuckle and kiss the top of their heads.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:43 pm

I smiled as he said that as I then replied, "I just really want us to have pictures so then we can remember everything in our lives and their lives. I know that may sound so cheesy..Actually it did sound very cheesy. Sorry!" I laughed and then put the camera down as I knew that I should of asked before I started to snap the pictures away. I sat down besides Nic and the twins as I rested my head onto his shoulder as she looked down at the twins.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:44 pm

I smile and wrap an arm around Erin. I kiss her temple. I know. Take all the pictures you want. I know it's important to you.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:48 pm

I slightly laughed a bit once more as I then shook my head. "I would, but I do not want any of you to feel uncomfortable." I then placed one of my hands onto Katherine's back as I rubbed it up and down, as James was cuddling in with Nic more.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Le Bump of Doom!
or Love Smile
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:54 pm

I look up as the doorbell chimes. I set the twins back in their chairs and walk to the door. Katherine hi, thanks for coming. I turn back to Erin. Katherine's going to take the kids out for a day of fun. She wants to spend some quality time. Kat laughs. Plus you two deserve a break. Have some fun; don't let the romance and sex die from your life. I smirk as she walks over to the dressed twins and scoops each one into her arms. You all have fun. She winks and walks out with the kids. I turn back to Erin and raise an eyebrow. Well.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Mr. Tall, Dark, and Mysterious, this was the Nic that made me fall for him when we first met that one night at The Grill as he watched me drinking my pain away. "Well what Nic." I replied back as I then stood up, placed the dishes into the sink, as I then turned around and winked at him a bit. "What is on your mind right now?" I asked him in a low voice as I then walked up to him and made two of my fingers 'walk' up and down his chest as I bit my lip and looked up at him, slightly batting my eyelashes. Was I trying to be seductive? Yes I was trying to be seductive a bit towards the man of my dreams.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:05 pm

I raise an eyebrow. You tell me. I speak in a husky tone. I look down at her and a small smirk plays across my lips.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:12 pm

One of my arms wrapped around his neck as I placed my hand on my other arm onto his chest as I rubbed it up and down a bit as I looked at him a bit more. "Instead of telling you, how about I do this." Then I kissed his lips passionately and deeply as I had to stand on my tip toes to simply just reach his lips. My arm around his neck tightened a bit as my hand on his chest was grasping his shirt a bit, pulling myself closer to him during this passionate embrace. Then, I pulled back to be a tease as I smirked a bit and winked. "Would you like some wine or beer and we could relax?" I asked him. Oh how I wanted to see how he was going to handle with me teasing him like this.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:15 pm

I smirk. Damn, it's hot in here, isn't it? I take my shirt off and lay it over the couch. I sit down and prop my head up on my arms. Beer sounds good, yeah, thanks. Two can play at this game.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:23 pm

I grab his beer as I then grabbed my glass off wine. As I then walked out I looked at him and bit my lip to hold myself back. I was going to win this teasing game. I handed him his beer as I then threw in a wink and stated, "Here you are handsome." Then I sat down on the ground in front of him, my back resting onto his legs as I then took my long hair out of a ponytail and it made my curly hair frame my petite face as I then took a sip of the rich wine. I was going to pretend that him with his shirt off was driving me nuts. Curse these hormones. Oh who was I kidding. These feels were not due to my very high hormones. This was my passion and lust for Nic.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:25 pm

I take a sip of my wine and lean slightly forward. I rest my hands on her shoulders and massage her neck. I purposefully breath deeply out of my nose to make the hairs on her neck stand up. I smirk as she shivers.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:32 pm

He knew what would make me shiver and he was doing it very successfully. I shivered once more as I then leaned my head forward from massaging my neck. Oh how pleasure was running, no surging through my entire body. My hands were in very light fist as I was holding myself back as much as I could. Then my eyes snapped open as I then smirked a bit and placed my hands onto his feet as I started to massage his feet in a slow motion to cause him some more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:37 pm

I can't help but laugh as she massages my feet. Yes, that completely turns me on. I softly shake my head in amusement and stand. I walk to the kitchen doorway and place my fingers on the top of the door frame, doing two-finger pull ups facing Erin. I know that visuals do a lot for Erin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home (Nic & Erin)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next