Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nHome (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aHome (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Home (Nic & Erin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Ugh. This was his like specialty. He should be considered game of the teasing game. I looked at the game to see that it was now half time and I worked my magic. Slowly I climbed onto his lap as I then looked at him with my bright blue eyes as I then slightly licked my lips once more and whispered into his ear, "You know Nic, your accent drives me crazy. I always have to hold myself back when I am around you and the kids."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:49 pm

I glance at her again, she's going to have to try a bit harder. It's your hormones; it'll die down in a month or so. I say absentmindedly. My hands rest on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:49 pm

I pushed my hips gently down onto him as I kissed his jawline and then down his neck. This man was amazing and he was great at the teasing me. Then I got off his lap and frowned a bit. Here to all of those times I was in theatre in high school. "Well fine then." I sat next to him as I then looked down at my hands as I held them on my lap. A slight sniffle escaped from my lips. Thank goodness I was in the theatre department in high school, or I might of ruined what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:37 pm

(How is your man doing?? Wink )
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:40 pm

I glance at her. Rin, I know you were into theatre in high school. A smile forms on my lips as I rest a hand on her thigh without looking at her. I run my hand up her thigh towards her bikini line, then back down just before I reach her torso. Besides, your real crying's much louder and messier. This is fun. Seductive Erin's fun. Granted, she's not doing a great job but it's cute. I've lived without women in the middle of the desert. IT takes a bit to get my attention.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:49 pm

I smirk at him as he then said, "You know me so well and how in the world did you know that?!" I asked him, flabbergasted as I then looked into his eyes with a raised eyebrow. as he was touching me, I took his hand away. I smirked and said, "You are going to do a lot more than that Nic." I was using his own game against him. This seductive version of Nic was never presentable when others were around, he was not like this even before the twins were born, so this was a nice change in out life.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:52 pm

I look at her and raise an eyebrow as she moves my hand off of her leg. Am I? Do tell. I look at her. She has my attention now. What exactly am I going to do, I'd love to hear her version of me tossing her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:56 pm

I laughed a bit as I then tilted my head back as I stood up, stretched, and then looked down at him. "You are going to need to surprise me. I want it to be a surprise." I smirk at him before I start to walk down the stairs and towards the back door to go outside in the nice outdoors. The sun was beaming high as I then looked out to see how perfect our view is. This was a fun game. I knew that Nic could easily come and get me and all I wanted was a surprise. I wanted him to wow me and work at it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:01 pm

I turn the television off and follow her out onto the balcony soundlessly. I walk up behind her and rest a hand on her thigh the other on her stomach as I press my body against hers. I speak next to her ear. There's one thing I didn't mention about what I love about you, about us. I murmur

Last edited by Nic Sparks on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:05 pm

I close my eyes as he was going this very affectionate side of him as I then whispered in a soft voice, "Tell me then Nic. What did you not tell that you love about me. About us?" My eyes stayed closed as I was going to concentrate on his voice and his words alone as I then bit down onto my bottom lip. Even with the sun being do high up in the sky, there was a slight breezing coming from the East, making my hair fly slightly away from Nic's face. This may of looked like a crappy Romance Novel cover, but it was simply just my Fiancee and I standing on our balcony.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:12 pm

I kiss her neck and murmur slightly in her ear. Here comes the dealbreaker. I love throwing you into bed, and showing you how much I love you. I run my hand up her thigh softly. I love it when you mark me as yours. I speak in a lower register and kiss her neck again. I love it when my name is on your lips in your moment of euphoria. When all that's on your mind, is me. I kiss her neck again and press my lips closer to her ear. My voice, my smell, my taste. I run a hand across the waistline of her bikini bottoms. My touch.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:27 pm

I was at a lost of words for the first time in my life at that moment. My eyes grew wide at that moment as I then looked up at him as he knew I was at a lost of words. Erin Lynn Smith, speechless for the very first time. He was the only man to make me like this as I then looked at him and whispered, "Nic..."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:31 pm

I look at her and raise an eyebrow. Ding ding ding. I win. I meant every word. Yes?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:53 pm

Oh how he was the man of my dreams. He could easily sweep me off of my feet if he wanted to. My heart cried for him but this game had to go on some more...right? I knew all that he said was truw as I then blushed and whispered to him, "Prove it Nicolas Sparks."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:31 pm

I run a hand down her side and flit my eyes to hers. I cock my head lightly to the side. Prove what? I speak softly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:53 pm

I could not control myself as I then looked at him as I then grasped my hands onto his face as I then bit my lip hard once more at that very moment, causing some blood to break from my bottom lip once more at that moment. "Nic...you win. Please stop teasing me as you know what I am talking."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:59 pm

A grin breaks out on my face as I pick her up and carry her to the bedroom. I lay her on the bed and kiss her lovingly. My hands trail down her sides. God I love her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:11 pm

The grin that drove me to go nuts ran up and down my spine as I then kissed his lips lovingly as his hands trailed up and down my body. I pulled back from the kiss as they were so close to one and other as I then looked into his eyes and ran my hands through his gorgeous brown hair as I then felt my breath get caught just by looking at how handsome he truly was. This is when I smirked and pulled back from him as I then said, "Now, how about I take control?" I raised my eyebrow a bit as I then took a step closer as I then pushed him towards the bed and shoved him down onto our huge bed. He bounced slightly as I then winked a bit before I then crawled onto the bed and on top of him as I slowly made my way up to his face. Slightly I looked into his eyes before I then brought my lips down to his neck as I kissed it a bit as I then looked for his sensitive spot as my hands then pinned his hands down as I then was trying to take dominance for once in the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:40 pm

I smirk and groan under her touch before flipping us so I'm on top. I kiss her neck. I pin her hands above her head in one of my hands and run my other down her sides as I bring my lips back to hers. I flick my tongue lightly over her bottom lip. A silent request as I continue kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:52 pm

I growled a bit as he had taken dominance from me, for now. Slowly my lips parted for him as I then struggled to gain control of our situation once more as I then slid my hands out from his grasp as I then shoved up against him and moved him to be besides me on the bed. This was much more fun than before. I then flicked my tongue on his bottom lip in a slightly teasing way as I then pinned him down once more onto the bed. My legs were on each side of his hips as my hands then pinned his hands down once more. Like hell I was going to go down easily. This was just like a game of cat and mouse in my mind, minus the factor that one of us was running around while the other was chasing the other person. My right hand then went to Nic's chest as the fingers 'walked' up and down his chest as my left hand ran through his brown hair once more.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:58 pm

I entwine my fingers in hers. Fine, if she wants dominance I won't fight her. We both know she'd be on the floor right now if I were an asshole, but hey, dirty Erin's fun. She's never fought for dominance before, for once, I'll let her have it. I raise an eyebrow as she trails her fingers up my chest. Enjoying yourself? I smirk as I look at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:07 pm

I laugh a bit as the smirk stayed on my lips as I then leaned up and whispered into his ear, "I am. Are you?" This is when my teeth gently bit down onto his earlobe, and pulled onto it very slightly at that moment in time. My hands then left their spots as they went down to his pants and played with him. With complete dominance now, I was going to tease him in every way possible. I had to move my hips slightly against his lips as I played with his pants. Slowly I started to slid his pants down as I then made my teeth leave his earlobe as I then made my way towards his jawline again as I nibbled down on his perfect, warm skin at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:11 pm

I groan in answer to her question. Nope, done. I flip us over and pin her arms above her head. A small growl escapes my lips. This time with more force. My turn. She can't get out of this this time. I kiss her neck as her hands continue playing at my pants. I run my hands down her sides and flick the clasp of her bikini top, tossing it aside. I move to her stomach and kiss down the valley of her breasts to her stomach. My teeth grazing the top of her bikini's waistline.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:20 pm

He was taking dominance and I must say it was a turn on to me. The smirk on my lips grew as I then playfully growled right back to him as he pinned my arms above my head this time. Smart move... I thought in my head as I then let a moan escape as he kissed down to the top of my bikini's waistline. My hands then pulled onto his pants before I then slid them off of him and threw them across the room to the other side, making it hit the mirror. "Looks someone couldn't take it that I was in control, huh?" I teased him as I then laughed once more at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:23 pm

I smirk and kiss back up to her lips. I'm a soldier. Control's only natural for me. I murmur against her lips absentmindedly before moving to her neck and gently nipping at her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home (Nic & Erin)   Home (Nic & Erin) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home (Nic & Erin)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next