Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Time for a Witchy Party Staff_zps08fc6213

Time for a Witchy Party Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Time for a Witchy Party 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTime for a Witchy Party Liz_zpse62da61aTime for a Witchy Party 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Time for a Witchy Party 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Time for a Witchy Party Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Time for a Witchy Party Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Time for a Witchy Party Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Time for a Witchy Party Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Time for a Witchy Party Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Time for a Witchy Party Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Time for a Witchy Party Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Time for a Witchy Party Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Time for a Witchy Party Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Time for a Witchy Party

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

Time for a Witchy Party Empty
PostSubject: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Bonnie finished curling her hair and softly adding a bit of make up and walked over to her full length mirror and looked at her outfit. It was perfect and matched her skintone nicely. Tonight is going to be perfect. She told her self and looked at her outfit one last time and grabbed her car keys and drove over to the Founders all.

She pulled up and saw all of the people she recognized from the Founders Society. She smiled at the Valet and handed over her keys and walked up the steps and went to find someone she knew.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

Bites : 81
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56173188

Damion hadn't seen Bonnie in awhile, since before he had heard about the break up with her ex. He hadn't been too keen on this event, the Founders Ball; it had always been a big affair for the town, but being a witch made his free time lessen every month. It was nice, however, being able to get out of the house and practicing to come to these formal affairs; he was able to (almost) be himself with people whom he had only seen once or twice over the past few months, namely Bonnie.

Damion had arrived earlier, being one of the first to get there; he didn't want to miss out on the punch. After pouring himself a glass, his body revolved around to notice a brunette witch enter the room; beautiful, he thought. Yet he didn't make a move toward her, instead, waited for her to notice him as well.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Bonnie looked around and was shocked to see Damion standing off to the side. She smiled and walked over to him and stood next to him. "Well I didn't think this would be your scene." She said teasingly. He looked really handsome and she was shocked to find she was happy to see him. "we haven't talked in awhile."
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Damion smiled while he continued to hold the glass of punch beside his nice suit jacket. But instead of hoping not to spill it, he was more concentrated on Bonnie; he hadn't seen her in forever, or it seemed like that, and just missed spending time with her: another witch. "Heh, yeah. Well, thought it would be good to get out again. Been busy at home practicing" He replied, and took a drink from his glass. "Yeah, I know. Not since before your break up with James, I think it was." Damion paused, unsure if it was a topic that wanted to be talked about. "What are you doing here, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Bonnie smiled at him and when he brought up James she just let it slide. "Yeah that was about the time." She told him and then answered "Oh I am being the MC for the raffle. Are you going to buy a ticket?" she asked him. "There will be alot of pretty girls for you to have a chance at she said joking around with him.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Damion was fine just looking at Bonnie, but in order for him not to look 'suspicious' he supposed, his face took a quick glance of the room and didn't find anyone else that he seemed to know there; just a few from the highschool, or most from the HS, some adults, and girls that looked oddly excited. "I don't think so" He said, bringing his attention back to Bonnie and looked into her eyes. "I am already talking to the girl I came to see."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Bonnie smiled and giggled a bit. "Oh really?" she laughed lightly and took a sip of the drink in her hand. "Well that's very sweet of you." Bonnie looked around a bit and saw the whole group of people she knew but she just stayed talking to Damion. It had been awhile since she had talked to him but she forgot how great it was to talk to someone who knew what you were like.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:02 pm

He nodded, closing his eyes momentarily; Bonnie's figure still remained in his conscious. A smile came to his lips lightly, and then he reopened his eyes to see that she was still there. "yeah, really" Damion replied in a teasing tone, and took another drink of his beverage, with one hand still residing in his suit pocket.

He noticed her glance around, "Looking for somebody?" Damion asked, not certain what her answer would be, but hoped that she was enjoying herself talking with him.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:41 pm

"Not really" she said and jerked her head toward her friends. "Just saw some people I know."she smiled and heard a song she liked start playing.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Damion followed suit, and turned his head toward the same direction that Bonnie did. A small group of people caught his attention, must have been the same group that she was talking about. At least one vampire, it seemed. Boy, she sure knows how to pick em, he thought silently to himself. Not once did Damion form a friendship with a Vampire, unless they needed something in return, like an object, or someone else.

"Do you want to go say hi?" He asked her, and took another drink of his beverage. Damion wasn't a fan of meeting a lot of people, he preferred being 'cut off' from those that he didn't trust. Fortunately, Bonnie was one that he could trust.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:42 pm

"No I'm alright staying here with you." she said finishing her drink. She leaned back on the table and started getting lost in her thoughts. She was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't ever awkward with Damion. Its time to be honest Bonnie. She thought to herself. You like him, and it was true Bonnie did like him she was just not sure if he liked her back.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:21 pm

He lifted the glass, hoping to take another drink from it. His hopes were dashed though when he found that the glass was empty, as was hers. Damion withdrew his hand from the pocket, to by his side as he looked down to her during the lean. "That is good to hear" He replied, a smile spreading across his face while he placed his glass on the table that Bonnie had been leaning against; his arm brushed up against hers, a slight blush crept into his cheeks.

If there was one thing that Damion knew, it was that he enjoyed spending time with Bonnie. They were both witches, so it gave them a lot to talk about, from spells, to the pains of doing them without help, so he was glad that there was someone there to help him with it like she was. But, the blush that crept into his cheeks, it seemed to admit something that he hadn't really thought about with Bonnie: a actual relationship.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Bonnie felt Damion's arm brush hers and she looked down as her cheeks heated up. She looked back up into his eyes and smiled. She had to admit to herself she hadn't felt like this since James. But with Damion it was different, he was a witch and he got it. She kept looking at him and for once she was at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:12 am

After his hand released the glass, the blush remained in his dark cheeks. He remained there for a few seconds, his eyes moving around quickly wondering what to do next. Damion pulled himself back, leaving both arms by his sides as he looked back at Bonnie. Her eyes stared back into his, both of them remained completely still for several minutes.

Damion smiled back at her, the redness from his cheeks becoming more vibrant, if that was even possible. His eyes moved between hers, from left to right and back again. "So - what happened with that whole James thing?" Damion asked, his eyes were still not settling on one thing, moving between her eyes, lips, nose, cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:37 am

Bonnie felt her heart hurt a bit but quickly pushed it off. "He got turned into a vampire, and left. So it basically ended." She said not giving away how hard the whole situation had been but she knew she was ready to move on.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Damion took a quick breath in, stuttering through it a little at Bonnie's reply. 'Oh, so that is why she seems so alone' He thought silently to himself, James' a vampire? Damion never thought something like that would happen, especially to someone that was in a relationship with such a special girl, a beautiful girl.

"Well, I guess things work out the way they're supposed to then." He noted to Bonnie, and grabbed a glass of Champagne that he had nicked off of one of the waiters platters. "But, now that means that you wouldn't feel awkward, or bad, if we started spending more time together" He replied, tried to be as subtle as possible, but wasn't certain if it came out like how he thought about it in his head.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Bonnie blushed slightly at what he said and nodded her head a bit. "No I wouldn't"
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:38 pm

A smile grew quickly on his face at her reply. But would it be too soon, Damion thought, in accordance to James' turning into a Vampire as well as his and Bonnie's breakup; he never did like being the 'rebound' guy that most relationships ended up being about. "That is the answer that I was hoping for" He said, and took a sip of the Champagne.

"But I would just like to make one thing clear" Damion noted, and looked into her beautiful green eyes. "Whatever this turns out to be, I wouldn't want it to happen as a sort of way to get back at James." He said, and came in a little closer to Bonnie's ear. "Although that would be a plus." A small breath pressed against her ear, and he pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Bonnie was a bit shocked. He thought that she wanted to just get back at James. She shook her head "That's not what this is." she told him. Even though yes she was still upset by James she really did have feelings for Damion, she had since she met him.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Damion nodded to her answer, and even though it was a different one then he had pictured, either one would have been fine for him. The glass of Champagne was then tipped backward slowly into his mouth as he swallowed a little more of the bubbly. "Okay then, that is all I needed to hear" He replied, and smiled at her again.

His head began moving around a little bit, glancing from person to person. "So.. What is this, then?" Damion asked, and was quite shocked that it was he who ended up asking it; usually, he found, it was the female who was the curious one.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Bonnie thought about it and was silent. She wasn't sure how to answer that question. "I don't know" she said quietly then did something that surprised herself and leaned forward and kissed Damion lightly on the lips. She pulled away and looked at his face to see what his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Damion all of a sudden looked rather awkward. That was the first time he had asked the question, and he wasn't even sure what the answer would be; but an 'I don't know'? That didn't seem like the typical response. However, she quickly leaned in and kissed Damion on the lips. That tender feeling, the moistness, she had probably hoped that that action would remove the answer that she said from his mind, and it mostly did.

When she pulled away, there was a rather big, goofy grin on his face. He wasn't used to it, showing his emotions, it was a nice change; Damion thought to himself, and took another sip of Champagne to mask it. "So I guess somewhere good" He stated, in response to his own question he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 pm

"Yes somewhere good." she told him as she saw his smile and couldn't help but smile back. She knew and 'I don't now' wasn't a great answer but it was all she could actually think of. Everything is just too confusing. So to somewhat change the subject she smiled and jokingly said "So are you going to ask me to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:53 pm

The Champagne glass was almost empty again, one more sip left in it, Damion guessed. He decided against the drink, and wanted to savor the conversation between him and Bonnie instead of drinking it to make him more drunk. It was passed between one hand to his other, and held neatly by his opposite side. "you want to dance?" He questioned, and set his glass on the table behind him.

"I just expected, being here with your friends, you wouldn't want to" Damion noted honestly. He had to admit, he wasn't the 'best' dancer, and thought that if it came to it, then Bonnie might feel embarrassed about it.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 am

"Well they are all dancing, and I already said I would rather be over here with you." she told him and smiled. She didn't say it in so many words but it was implied. She held her hand out to him and said "Yes I would like to dance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Witchy Party   Time for a Witchy Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a Witchy Party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next