Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Mead Party!!! Staff_zps08fc6213

Mead Party!!! Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Mead Party!!! 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMead Party!!! Liz_zpse62da61aMead Party!!! 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Mead Party!!! 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Mead Party!!! Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Mead Party!!! Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Mead Party!!! Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Mead Party!!! Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Mead Party!!! Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Mead Party!!! Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Mead Party!!! Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Mead Party!!! Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mead Party!!! Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Mead Party!!!

Go down 
+2
Elena Gilbert
CajunKhan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Bites : 179
Awesomeness : 0

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:47 am

Caroline went down to her basement. Several five-gallon glass jugs were lined against the wall. Each were filled with home-brewed mead that had been fermenting quietly for months.

Ever since becoming a vampire, Caroline's since of taste had been amplified. She could taste all the little impurities and preservatives that mass-produced store-bought alcohol contained. It was repulsive, really. So she had bought a book on how to make mead, a strong beer made mainly from honey. Her home-brewed mead was deliciously free of all of those contaminants.

She opened a bottle and took a small sample. "Mmmph! Perfect!" she said aloud.

Caroline opened her cell-phone and texted invites to all her friends: Mead Party at Caroline's house!
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:44 pm

Elena walked over to her desk as she heard a vibration on it. It was her phone. The sound..sounded painful. It was just a generally annoying sound. Sounds which Elena hated and didn't like to hear.

When she looked at the text she raised an eyebrow and tested back :

Ermm..wtf is mead?
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Caroline giggled and texted back, "Mead is kind of like beer, only a little thicker and stronger, since it's made from honey. I heard Thor liked to drink it, so the party has a Thor theme. I've got yummy posters of Chris Hemsworth as Thor up, lol! ;-D"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:56 pm

'Loophole. Thank gosh. I thought it was some type of mutton lmaoo and Thor? Never seen the movie but ive seen Chris hemsworth...I is there!'

She texted back to her as she picked her car keys up and headed to the door.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Caroline texted back: Great! Bring a +one if you like.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:03 am

Elena started flying through her contacts list and saw an Alex. Alexander Aguillard? The fuck? Elena shook her head and awkwardly pressed the number and put the phone aagainst her ear.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

Bites : 86

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:08 am

Alex glanced down at his phone as it began to ring. Elena? What the hell... he thought as he hit the answer buttong and held it to his ear. "Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:10 am

Elena gasped. "The fuck? Did you steal my phone and program your number? You are above creep status dude.."
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 am

Caroline double-checked the decor.

There were wooden jugs of mead with faucets strategically placed around the room.

"Thor" was playing on the widescreen TV on constant loop with the sound turned off.

There was a game she had gone through great pains to create: you tossed little toy hammers at a target. If you hit the target, the poster of Chris Hemsworth in full Thor garb would rotate and be replaced by a poster of him in increasingly less clothes, ending in a poster of him wearing just a loincloth.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:30 am

"Fuck no!" He said in return. "I get enough of you at school without you moaning down the phone at me woman." He asked looking at his phone. How had he even got her number? Klaus! No wonder he'd brought him a phone. Alex had never needed on before, he still didn't like having one even now.

"Was there a reason you rang?" He asked looking at his watch. Another invention he didn't like but he had to keep the time now, cause Klaus said so.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:46 am

Damon flipped open his phone, almost bored and read the text. "Meade party? Don't mind if i do." He smiled to himself as he slipped on his leather jacket. Got to look good for the ladies. Besides a party wasn't a party until he had arrived anyway.
Back to top Go down

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:46 am

Andrew was sitting at home in his apartment, when his phone went off. Who would be texting him at this time of night, that was the real question to him. As he picked up the phone and looked - it was Matt, offering him to be his '+1' at a party, at that Caroline Forbe's house. Obviously he was doing nothing that night, so with skinny jeans on - his teal v-neck, rosary beads, skate shoes and all on - he headed for the door. He pulled a leather jacket off the couch arm rest, before yelling to Irene that he was gone. With quick speed he made it to the Land Rover out front and turned the ignition, plugging in the coordinates to Caroline's house, courtesy of Matt.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:53 am

Caroline was putting on the finishing touches to her mead party: plastic Thor hats stacked near the door, plastic goblets designed to look like the sort ancient warriors would drink from.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 am

Elena shook her head. Then how did this effing happen? He has to be lying of course. Not the first timea vampire would have lied to her. "Then how the hell did it happen, creepaa?" She asked, once more.

'" I don't need a reason. In fact, I'm off to a party rout now...so....yeah...."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:52 pm

"How i am supposed to know? I barely know how to answer the thing never mind store a number." He said looking at the screen and all the buttons the phone had. It was crazy the technology people had now a days. It was unnecessary.

"If you wanted me to go to a party you just had to ask. Where's it at?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:08 pm

"Fine." She said, giving up on the Lil bitch.

Elena finally reached the bottom of the stairs as she stared straight at the phones screen, before putting it back to her ear. "Its nowhere. Its...at school. Go there."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Alex rolled his eyes. "Ill just follow your scent then shall i?" He said hanging up. Typical, lying to him. He wasn't stupid he could hear it in her voice that she was lying.
Back to top Go down

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:37 pm

I was sitting in my Bugatti as I drove around Chicago, but I abruptly pulled over. No one really knew my number, and I told the few that had it to call, if it was an emergency or it was something they absolutely needed help with. My phone was flashing and vibrating, so I pulled it out - and pressed the unlock button, checking the caller ID. Mentally I groaned, it was Andrew - but he had good reason to call me, and I was pretty fond of him - we were pals, of sorts. With a quick flash, I slid the 'answer' bar over, and held the phone to my ear.

"What is it Andrew?"

Where does Caroline Forbes live? I got invited by Matt Donovan to go to her party, but I can't figure out her address.

"I will just text you the directions, Andrew - please make sure if you call me, it is actually an emergency... if it was something like this you should have just texted me, but bye - have fun."

With a click, I heard the dial tone die out, and I quickly flew into the text tab of my phone. With a blur of typing, I entered Caroline's address, seeing as Klaus had me watch her sometimes, without her knowing - so as I finished, I hit send. And with that, I turned my phone to silent, and slid it back into my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Elena looked angrily at the phone trying to come up with a perfect burn. Well she couldn't. "Yeah...well too bad you cant get into the house!" She pointed out, hanging up quickly and deleting his number from her phone. "Bitch lips." She whispered, running out the door and zooming off to Caroline's house.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 pm

He growled and threw the phone at the nearest tree. He didn't need one anyway. Stupid contraptions, and their stupid many buttons and uses. What ever happened to pen and paper? She had a point though, he wouldn't be able to get in unless someone invited him. He could always compel someone to let him in. Or he could threaten to kill someone until Elena let him in.

After one last glance at the phone he set off for Elenas house so he could follow her scent to the party house.
Back to top Go down

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:25 pm

I was relieved after my phone call with Jordan, I now knew where I was going. In all honesty, this house was on my way home from school everyday, so I am amazed that I didn't pay it anymore attention, or even remember the address. When my car came around the corner, I saw the house and saw there was no way for everyone to park at once, so I pulled up into the grass, on the curb - to park. With my keys turned down in the ignition, I stepped out of the car and looked at myself in the mirror of my car. Making sure I was well groomed and looked good, I strolled to the front door and knocked. In a nervous panic I sat there thinking and speaking in a low whisper.

"Don't be nervous..."
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Caroline opened the door with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Matt Donovan

Matt Donovan

Bites : 52

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:15 pm

I had gotten the text from Caroline right as I was leaving work, so I forwarded it to Andrew thinking it would be a good chance for him to get out and meet more people. I headed home to shower and change real quick into jeans and a tshirt and then drove my truck over to Caroline's.
I still felt slightly awkward around Caroline even though we were on good enough terms for her to invite me, so I was glad to see Andrew had just arrived as well when I approached the house. "Hey man, glad you could come!" I said coming up from behind him and giving him a pat on the back. "Caroline, this is Andrew in case you didn't know."
Back to top Go down

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:18 am

I was glad to see Matt, even happier to feel the pat on my back. In retaliation I playfully punched her shoulder, smiling the entire time. Then I turned back to Caroline, gazing at her - her smile, she was gorgeous. I waved nervously at her, smiling back, and tried to speak.

"Nice to meet you, Caroline. Youre even more beautiful than I imagined. And nice to see you too, Matt."
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:12 am

"Hi!" replied Caroline, "well, don't just stand there letting the air-condition out, come in and grab a drink!"

Caroline handed them each a plastic Thor-helmet and a plastic grey goblet shaped like the sort of metal goblet ancient warriors used for mead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mead Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mead Party!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next