Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Mead Party!!! - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Mead Party!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Mead Party!!! - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMead Party!!! - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aMead Party!!! - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Mead Party!!! - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Mead Party!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Mead Party!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Mead Party!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Mead Party!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Mead Party!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Mead Party!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Mead Party!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Mead Party!!! - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mead Party!!! - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Mead Party!!!

Go down 
+2
Elena Gilbert
CajunKhan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Donovan

Matt Donovan

Bites : 52
Awesomeness : 0

Mead Party!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Matt grinned as he heard Andrew's words to Caroline, but he kept silent. He didn't know who or if Caroline was seeing someone now, he thought maybe Andrew would be good for her. He raised his eyebrows as she handed him a helmet and goblet. "What's the deal Car? You know there's nothing wrong with plain old plastic cups right?"
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Bites : 179

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 pm

"Oh! Kind of a long story," replied Caroline, "I started to really notice how nasty all the little impurities and preservatives in store-bought alcohol tastes after I be..." she glanced at Andrew and caught herself.

"I mean...I just started to notice how nasty that taste was one day. So I started to look around to find out how to make homemade booze. Well, it turned out that mead was really simple to make. Basically just honey, yeast, and a few other cheap things. My first batch turned out really great, so I made another batch, a really big one this time. Well, while it was fermenting, I saw this movie called THOR and Thor drank mead in it. Turns out mead was really big with Thor and all the other gods. That gave me the idea to make Thor the theme of my party once my batch of mead finished aging. So I got a bunch of Thor-themed stuff like," she raised a goblet, "old timey warrior drinking cups."
Back to top Go down
Matt Donovan

Matt Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Matt shook his head as Caroline spoke, laughing. "Well, I guess it's different than the usual bonfire, but it'll do." He put on the plastic helmet and walked inside,"You coming man?" he said back to Andrew. He went over and filled up his goblet and took a drink. He was surprised at the mead, it wasn't bad, especially for being home-made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:15 pm

I smiled in a way that would have made most people uncomfortable, because Caroline sort of made me uncomfortable. She was gorgeous and all, but she seemed a bit socially awkward - or so that is how I perceived her. I took my helmet and put it on and followed Matt and filled up the goblet with him, and took a sip. It was bitter, but it was sweet and I instantly became confused because that wasn't supposed to be a combination. But I shrugged it off and gulped it down, I was thirsty and alcohol or no, I was getting hydrated. With a quick motion I put my arm around Matt's shoulders and just smiled at him, we were pals - it was nice. I needed to talk to him though, to where Caroline couldn't hear me, but she could - she had mega hearing.

"Sorry I took so long, she's gorgeous, Matt. But I am not stupid, I know she is a vampire - is that what she is trying to keep quiet about? Because through a certain source, I know who in the Falls is a vampire, and who isn't..."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Elena pulled in front of Caroline's house. Some bitches were parked in the driveway so she had to park there. Whatever. Mead party...so odds are she won't remember how posses she was on the way home. But Caroline seriously better have not invited ANY vampires. This was supposed to be fun...

Elena walked up the lory and somewhat excitedly knocked the door with a bottle of rum in her hands. For some reason she had it in her car. She didn't want to be THAT guest with the empty hand.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:32 am

Caroline threw little plastic hammers at the target.

A hit! The poster of Chris Hemsworth fully clothed rotated away and a poster with him wearing one less article of clothing rotated in.

She threw another plastic hammer at the target. A miss! She took a shot of mead.
Back to top Go down
Matt Donovan

Matt Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Matt was looking around the room to see who else was all at the party when he felt an arm be put around the shoulder. He looked to see it was Andrew and smiled at him, he leaned his head in to hear him talking over the music. His smile automatically disappeared and Matt looked at Andrew, shocked. "I didn't know you knew...but yes..How long have you known?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:03 pm

As Matt's smile disappeared, so did mine - and was replaced by a look of sorrow. The fact that I was a werewolf was killing me, and I didn't want anyone else to know - I was ashamed, sort of. So he was shocked that I knew she was a vampire already, but that was even without her scent - I knew that because of Jordan, he told me many things. But I couldn't ignore Matt, so I gave him an honest, drawn out answer - trying to keep hush, hush so Caroline wouldn't hear.

"Well it started like three days ago... I killed someone, triggered my werewolf curse... Now I here I am, and I could smell her - dangerously sweet, is what she smells like. So yea, I am a monster - grab your torch and chase me, Matt - this month wouldn't be complete without it.."

I knocked back my entire goblet, as I just stared off into space - not sure how Matt would react.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Bonnie got the text and read it. "Mead party?" she questioned. But she went up to her room and changed. She grabbed her car keys and drove to Caroline's house. she saw a stream of cars already parked there and gave a smile. This should be fun. she thought and went up to the door and knocked.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:10 pm

"Bonnie!" Caroline shouted with a happy grin. She gave Bonnie a big hug. Bonnie's involuntary exhalation of air immediately made Caroline realize that she had forgotten her superhuman strength for a moment. She released Bonnie and blushed guiltily.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

Bites : 86

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:12 pm

It didn't take him long to find the right house. In fact he ran up just as Elena stopped at the door. "Snapped." He smirked holding up his own bottle of rum. "Great minds think alike. So who's party is this again? It's been a while since i've drunk some good mead, they don't make it like they used too."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Elenas head rotated like a robot. "Are you..crazy?" She asked. "Seriously..are you mentally unstable? GO. AWAY."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:01 am

Alex looked at her for a second before opening him mouth to speak. "Crazy? Probably. Mentally unstable? Probably not. That answer your questions?" He asked knocking on the door it was clear she wasn't going to anytime soon and he just wanted a drink.

"Elena dear you invited me remember. Or did you call just to hear the sound of my voice?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Donovan

Matt Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:37 pm

I looked at Andrew, his face seemed to change into a more serious expression, like he was upset or something, and then he started talking. I stood there staring at him, taking it all in, and thinking of what this meant. Somehow it didn't bother me that he had killed someone, or that he was a werewolf. I took a big drink from my goblet, almost emptying it.

"Look man," I said placing my arm on his shoulder. "If I ran away from every supernatural being in this town I'd be completely alone. But thanks for telling me." I gave his shoulder a squeeze and took another drink,finishing off my glass. "So I take it you haven't changed yet have you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:15 pm

It felt reassuring to have Matt throw his hand on my shoulder - and I didn't mind the squeeze either. The fact that he still accepted me for what I was, not by fear - but by acceptance, like were brothers, friends even. That was a meaningful thing to me, but the only problem was - it seemed forceful, because nearly everyone in Mystic Falls was supernatural - except Matt. I was unsure of refilling my goblet, I was a light weight - and I didn't want to get to drunk, I could end up fighting someone.... My fingers tapped the side of my goblet as I debated to refill it, while chatting with Matt. "Thanks man, that means a lot - I think. Glad to know you are my friend. And I have changed, the full moon was three days ago, silly." I whispered in his ear this time, trying not to be embarrassed about my situation, with the alcohol. "What should I do.... I am a total light weight man."
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Caroline opened the door, "hey Elena!" she said, and gave Elena a powerful hug.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Elenas face brightened as she saw Caroline. "HEY!" She almost screamed as she pushed her way inside to Carolines house and made a 'nanananana you cant catch me' face to Alex as she slammed the door in Alexs face.

Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Alex growled and opened the door to the house. "I suggest you let me in Elena before some peasent finds themselves motherless. Or perhaps ill take that vampire hunter you're so fond of, whats his name? Alaric?" He asked a smile playing on his lips. He liked to play the games not other people.

"Hey Donovan. I hear you're the man to go to about the schools football team. How do i go about joining?" He shouted above the noise before turning back to Elena with a smile. "Perhaps the football team instead? That's far too much blood for me too enjoy ill end up wasting most of it."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Elena quickly opened back up the door and pushed Alex to the side. "What the fuck? Do you want the whole vampire race exposed?" She asked. "Go home. Id rather kill myself than live in the same country as you. And then Klaus with kill you. Keep on mind you death with probably last twice the amount of time you've been alive."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:52 pm

"I wouldn't expose us, im not stupid. Theres no one around that can hear us thats human. I know for a fact shes a vampire." He said pointing to the girl who had opened the door to them. "That house is full of the supernatural, Vampires, werewolves and humans all together living as one. It's a weird town i can tell you that."

"Now that is where you're wrong. You see this isn't my watch." He smiled. "My job lies during school hours. So go ahead be my guest but i have a party to go to and im going to it one way or another. Ill just find some human to let me in and feed me." He shrugged and poked his head through the door to look for a victim.

"A 400 year long death. Ouch." He shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:29 pm

"You see. That's where YOU are wrong." She said smiling. "Only a human with the deed to the house or human that lives in the house can invite you in..ans Sherriff Forbes is nowhere to be found...so boo hoo for you." She told him, turning to leave and go back to the party.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Caroline's voice was cold as ice, "did you just threaten to eat one of my friends?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:52 pm

"Damn, the rules have changed." He frowned. What ever happened to just living in a house? Why were there all these deeds now? He sighed. "Fine i'll just bring the party outside then won't i?" He glanced down at his watch, it hadn't even been an hour since her phone call. Time just didn't seem to go fast enough when he wanted it too.

He turned at the sound of a voice and came face to face with the vampire from before. "That depends. Are all those in that house friends?" He asked sizing her up.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm

"Everyone here is either one of my friends, or the friend of a friend, and therefore my friend by extention. Everyone except you.
Did you
threaten
to eat
one of my friends?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:48 pm

"Then yes when you put it like that i guess i did." He said unscrewing the lid on the bottle of rum he had brought. It wasn't his favourite kind of drink but it was all he could steal on such short notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mead Party!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next