Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Party Up(Open to all) Staff_zps08fc6213

Party Up(Open to all) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Party Up(Open to all) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nParty Up(Open to all) Liz_zpse62da61aParty Up(Open to all) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Party Up(Open to all) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Party Up(Open to all) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Party Up(Open to all) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Party Up(Open to all) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Party Up(Open to all) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Party Up(Open to all) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Party Up(Open to all) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Party Up(Open to all) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Party Up(Open to all) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Party Up(Open to all) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Party Up(Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Party Up(Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:53 pm

(Open to all. I don't want to see any kills from anyone.)

The Monomyth house was full of people partying, both inside and out side of the house. Drinking, making out, sex, dancing, partying, eating, etc. The locals would not be able to hear them due to them all being far in the woods, that's where his mansion was. Sergiy wore, black baggy pants, white socks, black running shoes, red boxers, and a white tank top. He was sitting down. As the music blasted all over the house and outside the house. He was waiting for his girlfriend to come over or she was already here. He was not sure. Hmm, he hoped she would not be to overwhelmed by the party, there was always the thought that his sister was going to get out off the room when he told her not to, she was simply to young for. It he sighed and waited sitting in a chair, talking to a few werewolf buddies.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Word of the party began to spread by text, nearly every teen that I passed seemed to be either texting back or reading the message. Curiosity overcame me as I began to walk up to one teen, about to ask what the fuss was about. But I was later halted by the beeping of my phone. Digging into my pocket, I pulled out my cellphone and read the message:
Crazy party at Monomyth mansion. Head towards the woods and you'll hear the music.
Shrugging my shoulders, I walked towards the tail of a dead end street, glanced over my shoulder to make sure no one was looking, and sped off into the forest, listening for the raging blast of music.
Deep into the woods, the blasting of popular songs filled my sensitive ears. By the sounds of it, it sounded close, so I picked up the speed. Soon, I was face-to-face with the entrance way of the mansion. It was pretty impressive by my standards, but too flashy for my taste.
Stepping through the gates, I ventured towards the door, soaking up the details of the house.
Once I came to the grand door, I lightly pounded on it, for it seemed too loud to hear knocking. I waited, tapping my foot, to be invited in.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Maria was busy putting her stuff in the closet when she got a text saying there was a party going on at the Monomyth Masion. She decided to put her leather pants and white tank with her leather jacket and go to the party. She got on the back of her recently purchased motorcycle and headed towards the masion. When she got there the party was in full swing. She saw some of her classmates but refused to speak to any of them just in case Sophia showed up. She had been getting even worse headaches then earlier. She walked past a couple making out and headed inside to get a drink. She saw Sergiy sitting down and waved to him from across the room while get her a shot of bourbon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:37 pm

He saw people, he told his werewolf buddies to sit tight and enjoy. The Party. He saw Maria come. She waved? That was a first, she remembered who he was. That was a surprise, but then again who can forget the sex. He blew her kiss and waved. before hearing the door being knocked he came up to it and opened it. He smiled."Vampire? Not invited sorry. Just Kidding you may come in, how if you harm anyone you'll get an invisible boot to your ass and you'll be thrown out. I can Uninvited you, just have fun." He said slowly. Making his way back to Maria, and lightly groping her ass. Before moving to sit next to her."You remember me, I'm Surprised." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:34 pm

"Yes, i'm Surprised to. Due to the fact that I've been drinking a least a bottle a day. So do I finally get to see your mysterious girlfriend tonight or your sister. She didn't seem to show up the other night when we were having fun" Maria asked him accusingly while get him a big flirtatious smile. She picked up a margarita and headed to the center of the dance floor and started moving along with the Music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:40 pm

He spoke."Sister Stuck in her room, dunno about my Girl. I'rd rather have you now instead of her." He said honestly, plus he felt horny. He followed her and begun to dance with her. He sighed and spoke."So, how are? How's it been?" he asked her very slowly
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:57 pm

"It's been fine other than being bored at my house and get so drunk that I don't remember anything. I've also been having theses headaches but alcohol seems to help numb it. How have you been? You girlfriends going to be very mad if she sees us making out or doing anything else. I've been in plenty of boyfriend drama before to know that if she shows up it won't be pretty. You never mentioned who your girlfriend was in the first place" She talked while grinding against him as she danced. She loved dancing. It helps keep her partying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:15 am

He kissed her gently on the neck while speaking."I want you. No one else." He said slowly, as they danced along He looked at her and spoke."She won't have to know, and she's a vampire." He said slowly towards her waiting for her to reply as they danced to the music.

(SOrry for the small post.)
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:29 am

"Your girlfriend is a vampire and you didn't think of mentioning that now. I'm for sure dead if she sees you with me. I don't have any witch power. My grandmother is the last in our line to have magical powers. So If your girlfriend showed up I would surely be dead. But it feels so good be close to you again. Oh who cares about your vampire girlfriend. Where to?" She smiled seductively and went to drink some more. "By the way, if anything happen the morning. I don't know what happened" She knew exactly what happened. Sophia had pulled in the reins long enough to get out of the mansion and back home before her grandmother reminded her about Elizabeth and it went uphill from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:16 pm

He looked at her and sighed and spoke."Who cares, about her. I'll barely get any sex from her. And your the best as far as I know. And I've been with a lot of women." He shook his head however he knew she'll give in. He always knew it. He lead her slowly towards the gym, area and locked the door no one with there. He managed to get two vodka bottles, and some food, which was already down there. He slowly then turned on the music in the gym and spoke placing her close to his body."Your best have I told you that, I love you." He said however the truth was she was the best, but however he lied about the love part. He loved Scar, ti was the werewolf urges that kept bringing Maria to him or vice verse.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:32 pm

"I know I'm the best but you shouldn't lie about loving me when I know one hundred percent that you care for your vampire minx. But I think we should have some fun anyway. Thanks for the vodka and the food. I have a feeling were going to work up an appetiate" She said as she took some whip cream and sprayed his neck. She sucked it off with her lips and then put some on her chest. "Have fun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:43 pm

He looked at her and spoke."It doesn't matter, and what do you care? You should not worry about things like that when the two of us are having fun." he said slowly towards her. As she got the whip cream and sprayed it on his neck, and then begun to suck it off, with her lips he moaned gently and calmly, and then she had sprayed it on her chest. He gently placed both hands on her back and gently pushed it so her upper body popped up he placed his lips gently on the chest and slowly and gently begun to suck it off.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:46 pm

"I'm not worried about it. I just don't want you lying to me to please me" She said as she felt him began to suck of the whip cream off her chest. She smiled wickedly as she kiss him back with so much fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:59 pm

After he sucked the cream off her chest, and then gently. Pulled back he was about to speak when she had pulled him into a wild kiss which caught him off by surprise. He kissed her back wildly, his tongue pressing on hers as they kissed.

(Sorry for the small post.)
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:03 pm

"See. Now were having fun" She said when she realeased him form the kiss. She then wrapped her legs around his waist and began to grind over his clothing. she played with his hair as she gave him kisses all down his neck and shoulder blades. She took his top off and ran her hands down his hot bod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:25 pm

"Yes we are." When she wrapped her legs around his waist her picked her up higher. She then begun to grind over his clothing this turned him over, he pressed her hand around his hair and played with it, and then kissing his neck all the way down towards his shoulder blades. he returned the favor back at her. Once she took his top off, and tossed it, she placed her hands on his ripped hot body, and he spoke."Well, why are you pausing?" he said, taken her shirt off from her body, and tossing it off her speaking."Look cute in your bra." He said taken the whip cream and spraying on top of her chest, and neck, before he begun to suck on it wildly and roughly, pulling back , he sprayed the cream on her lips and kissed her bottom lip pulling and tugging it.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:32 pm

"Umm, who knew whip cream could taste this delicious" She said when he kissed her lips and tugged her botttom lip. She took the whipped cream can and sprayed some on his abs and licked every one of them to the top of his chest. She put some in between her bra and let him have at it. (Fade To Black) When she woke up, their clothes were spayed everywhere and the whipped cream laid empty on on of the benches. She got up and grabbed a bottle of Vodka and drunk half of it while waiting for Sergiy to wake up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:41 pm

HE woke up, and saw both of them naked."Crap, what time is it?" he said looking around, whip cream, some stains, clothing were every he managed to get two towels nears by and tossed her one, and covered his waist and below."You know there's still time for round two in my gym shower?" he said towards her."With whip cream." He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:56 pm

"I'm not sure what time it is but sure. That sounds fun" She got up and grabbed the whip cream and headed towards the shower. "Are you coming or not?" She smirked devilousily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:02 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Coming." he said slowly, as that happened. He tossed the towel off and heading into his big shower. He grabbed her and made her legs wrap around her waist, as that happened, he tossed her towel as side grabbed the whip cream turned the lights out, and sprayed The cream her chest. Now since he was a werewolf he can see in total darkness, she in the other hand couldn't, he begun to suck on her chest where the cream was.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:58 pm

"This isn't fair. i can't see where you are but you can. Umm" She tried to reach out to him but only hit wall and water. It was like he was nowhere in sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:10 pm

He sucked on her chest. Before cutting her off when she was about to speak, Kissing her lips Passion, he wrapped one of her legs over his waist and spoke."Shush, don't talk, I am gonna make sure you get the best treatment ever." He said pulling and tugging at the bottom lip off her before kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:39 pm

She was interupted when he kissed her lips. She couldn't see so she was just going with the motions. She kissed him back as passionately as possible. She loved being in control but he wasn't like that. This was different from all the others guys. Oh god what was she saying. She needed to get that sappy little wench out of her thoughts. Sophia was slowly coming back to the surface and she couldn't resist. All of sudden she snapped. "What the heck is going on? Why is it dark in here and why do i get the feeling that I'm being watched. Is anybody there?" Suddenly she felt someone on her leg. As if she had her leg propped on something or someone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:43 pm

He smiled, and then disappeared with great speed opening the door, before getting vodka, and reappearing closing the door going to the same position, now hold on to her ass with one hand the other hand popped up the cap, and poured it on her face and eyes, so she can open her mouth if she opened there mouth he would pour vodka in her mouth so Maria can come back.. He placed the vodka bottle on the sink, and continued to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:03 pm

She felt the person dissappear before She was drowned but what tasted like vodka. Someone was trying to bring Maria back and she knew exactly who. "Sergiy, if that's you, quit this game your having with Maria. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and she will cause trouble for you. She has a habit of taking down everyone in her path slowly and painf ---- Ah sweet little Sophie trying to save the day again. Hello, lover. I'm back. Now where were we" Maria grabbed Sergiy face and kissed him with so much fire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Party Up(Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next