Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nParty Up(Open to all) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aParty Up(Open to all) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Party Up(Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:32 pm

He looked at her and stopped when Sop. Spoke and he said."She not uses me, she loves this. I am doing this of my own free will, and so is she so stay out of it." He said then she snapped back it Was Maria again thank god the vodka worked. He kissed back, bringing both his legs around his waist. His member now poking from below he pulled back."We not doing it yet. I just want a little more teasing on both parts." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Maria took her hand and ran it along his chest. "I bet you missed me. Sorry about that goody two shoes. She really knows how to be a buzzkill. Now where were we? oh ,right" She took the whip cream from Sergiy and put it on his neck as she began to suck it off. She grabbed his neck and began to nip at his juglar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:49 pm

As she ran her hand on his chest he spoke."I did love." He said slowly She got the whip cream out and sprayed it on his Neck and begun to suck on it. He groaned and moaned with pleasure, and then she grabbed his neck roughly. And begun to suck on His Juglar the external and internal part of his veins, this Serrano being external. It felt so good so confronting."God what ever your doing is so relaxing, and feel so good." he said slowly, holding her ass with both his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Good now be a good boy and give me some more of that vodka. I feel a headache coming on and we want make sure that wench doesn't ruin our fun. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:15 pm

He took one of his hands from her ass and took, the bottle of vodka from the sink, and placed it in her hand. He lifted her higher, before gently kissing and licking at her lower adoamreal, and then going towards her chest, and then neck. He moved wildly and roughly. This was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:19 pm

She grabbed the bottle and chugged it down before throwing it across the floor and grabbing on to Serigy like she wanted to consume him. Her whole body felt on fire and she needed to quinch her thirst by kissing him. She raked her nails across his back and bit his neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:26 pm

He Looked at her as she dug her nails on his back, scratched marks and blood coming down his spine, before his wounds healed. She then bit on his neck and blood came out before it healed. He sucked on her chest wildly, as he spoke."Damn you sure know how to bite fore a female. Human." he said towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:35 pm

"I've learned from experienced how to make a man feel so good. It wasn't easy but I learned that guys like what they can't have and you can't have me. You'll get over me eventually and move on with your life. I'll probably be here for a short while before you never see me again. Might as well have some fun while I'm at it" She said as she kissed his lips and soaked up his fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:46 pm

He shook his head and spoke."No don't say that. I love you I want you to fuck me every time." He said slowly. Sucking on her chest more wildly. His hand pressed on the other chest. He plunged his member in[Fades to black In a dark room] After a while she would find herself on top off him his member still inside, vodka glass bottle broken, lights out still, his was resting on the water that was building higher and higher as the water ran he spoke."Round three?" he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:50 pm

"Sorry, I've got to head out before it gets any worse. Nice knowing ya. I'll try not to stay away for too long"

Sorry for the one liners. I have to go somewhere with my mom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:53 pm

He took his member out of her and spoke."Leaving already, your no, fun comon stay I'll give you more vodka." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:46 pm

"I have to get going. Vodka is not going to work this time buddy. I want to leave you wanting more and how can i do that if you want me to stay here. Bye" She left him standing there with a dumbfounded look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:22 pm

He waved to her he got dressed and went towards the upstairs of the party.

(Sorry for the small post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Up(Open to all)   Party Up(Open to all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party Up(Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2