Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Up Up and Away (Open) Staff_zps08fc6213

Up Up and Away (Open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Up Up and Away (Open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nUp Up and Away (Open) Liz_zpse62da61aUp Up and Away (Open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Up Up and Away (Open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Up Up and Away (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Up Up and Away (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Up Up and Away (Open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Up Up and Away (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Up Up and Away (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Up Up and Away (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Up Up and Away (Open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Up Up and Away (Open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Up Up and Away (Open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Up Up and Away (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

Up Up and Away (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:10 pm

I layed down at a clearing in the woods, using my backpack as my pillow. The sun was beaming down and it felt nice, different from the cool cloudy weather we had been having. I pulled a joint out of my pocket and placed it in my mouth, lighting it up and taking it in.

It had been a crazy week, but then again ever since I had gotten back from Colorado everything has been a rollercoaster ride. I felt the weightless feeling kick in as I took another drag. I made sure that my phone was off as I put my headphones on and I disappeared into my own world, feeling all my problems go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:29 pm

Tianna kicked the leaves by her foots as She wandered around.Somehow her trip back home had turned into a walk around the forest.The faint sound of the refreshing breeze,the crunching of leaves with every step she took and birds chirping were the only sounds that could be heard in the middle of what appeared to be no where.She really hoped she wouldn't get lost.Although the idea of staying here for a few days didn't sound to bad at the moment considering she had no desire to return to what she had to now call her new life.

The sound of something in the bushes made her stop dead in her tracks and look around.The first thought that came to her was that it could be something dangerous but being,well..her,she brushed it off by making herself believe that it was nothing more than a squirrel running around.She continued to walk,this time faster because although she had managed to convince herself,the thoughts of it being something far more dangerous than a squirrel lingered in her mind.

Another sound was heard,this time it was louder and as the flashbacks of her brothers animal attack returned,she ran.She had no idea where she was going but it seemed the logical thing to do was run.As she ran,with her head looking back,she found her foot colliding with something.She fell to the ground with a hard 'thud' but soon got up on her knees,only to find she had tripped over a boys foot.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Jeremy was laying in the leaves with his eyes closed and his music blaring and a half smoked joint in his hand that was laying across his chest. He was in pure relaxation, but that abruptly came to an end as he felt something hit his leg.
He quickly shot up, opening his eyes and taking off his headphones, he saw a girl kneeling beside him. It appeared she had tripped, and she seemed out of breath. "Walk much?" He said while looking around, trying to see why she was running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:28 pm

She looked at him and tried to catch her breath before speaking.As she did so she noticed him looking around,probably trying to find out just why she had been running so fast.She couldn't tell him that she had heard a small sound and suddenly began running.Instead she would do something she was quite experienced at,lying."What a girl can't take a..jog?" She asked as she got up and dusted herself off.Okay so maybe that wasn't the best lie considering she wasn't exactly dressed in running attire..
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:35 pm

"I guess you can do whatever you want, even if that means jogging through the forest. As you can see, it's not exactly the best place to run." Jeremy said notioning to the spot where she had just tripped. "So do I know you?" He asked looking up at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:00 pm

The girl young girl looked down at him and chuckled."Yeah and as you can see this place isn't the best to lay down either considering you might trip someone." She commented back.She looked him over,trying to see if she had seen him before."Well I don't believe we've met before.I mean,unless you from Richmond.."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:21 pm

"Well I come here thinking no one else will be around." He said putting out the joint, what was the point? "No I'm from here, so you're from Richmond? The middle of the forest in Mystic Falls is a weird place to be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:48 pm

She took a seat across from him,sitting cross legged.She looked around for a few seconds before turning back to face him."I've seen worse.."She said with a shrug.By worse she obviously meant the forest where they had found her brother dead.It still gave her chills just thinking about it..
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:45 pm

"Yeah, just saying this isn't Richmond. So what were you really doing in the woods?" He said looking at her intently. "I'm Jeremy by the way." He smiled and leaned over, reaching his hand out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Couldn't say she didn't see this coming.One would have
To be really stupid to actually believe that she had just came out here for a 'jog'.She sighed."Okay I was walking home,got lazy and thought that maybe I could find a shortcut somewhere but I ended up wandering around instead.I heard something in the bushes and ran like the chicken I never thought I was and then you happened to be in the way.I didn't notice you laying down in the middle of nowhere and I fell over your foot.Then I lied about it so I wouldn't look like an idiot.."She mumbled,feeling kinda embarrassed about the incident.She looked up again when she heard him move.He was now leaned over with his hand out for her and a smile on his face.She looked up at him and smiled as she looked at him."Tianna" She said while shaking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Jeremy listened to her finish before speaking, "I see, well that's better than jogging in the woods. So I take it you're afraid of squirrels?" he asked trying not to laugh. He shook her hand and then leaned back against the tree he had been resting on. "Tianna is a different name, but it's nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 pm

"I-"She stopped suddenly and 'glared' at him at the comment about her being afraid if squirrels.She could tell he was trying hard not to laugh."I'm not afraid of squirrels!" She protested."It's just..my wack job of a dad wont stop researching the towns animal attacks and Listening to him talk about it all day has made me paranoid or something." She said with a roll of her eyes as she remembered all the research her father had done.He had spent most of his time here at the library or in front of his computer.It made Tianna think her father was going insane or something.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:08 pm

"Oh.." Of course someone new to town wouldn't know anything except the "animal" attacks that had been on the news quite a bit recently. He knew for a fact some of those attacks were from his ex, which made his stomach drop. "Well that is something to be a tad bit scared of maybe during the night, but there's nothing to worry about during the day, at least that I know of." He said trying to play it off cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:59 pm

"Well thanks for the warning.I'll make sure to keep this baby at reach" She said smirking playfully while pulling out a small pocket knife and holding it up.It had been her fathers idea.She wasn't allowed to leave home without it although that hadn't stopped her from leaving it at home a couple times.He was after all exaggerating.What would a pocket knife do against a wild creature who had pretty much decided to go on a killing spree?Maybe a couple wounds but nothing too serious.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Jeremy raised his eyebrows at the knife and gave a slight laugh. "You do that, just try not to trip again with it in your hands, I think that could do more damage than the beast itself." he said smirking. That knife wouldn't do anything to anything unless it was made out of wood, then maybe she'd have a shot at defending herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:26 pm

She laughed along with him and nodded her head."Yeah I guess my dad didn't exactly think the whole protection,weapon thing out to well." She said as she put the knife away."So do you always come here to smoke?Afraid of getting caught?" She asked motioning to the joint he had with him and stared at him with raised eyebrows and a smirk as she waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:54 pm

"I just like to come here to just get away, it's always been one of my favorite spots. I could really care less about getting caught." He said shrugging. It would be his luck that the first time in a long time he decided to come back here someone would stumble upon him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:09 pm

"Oh we'll I'm sorry for interrupting your..alone time."She said biting her lip and feeling kinda bad."I could leave you if you want I mean,I get the whole 'wanting to get away from it all' feeling.." She said offering a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:07 pm

"Nah, it's fine." He smiled at her. " Being alone actually sucks, but being with others is sometimes too much, ya know?" He said while picking up the joint again. "You could join me if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:20 pm

She nodded her head with a sigh."Yeah I know what you mean.." She said in a mumble.Alone.That was the one word that could describe how she felt perfectly at this time in her life.Her brother was gone,her family paid few attention to her and she knew close to no one in this town.I guess you could knew perfectly what it felt like being alone.And she hated it.She looked up from the ground,hearing his voice once again.He was asking if she wanted to join him."Well smoking isn't really my thing..." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:28 pm

"Oh, sorry, don't mean to peer pressure you or anything." He said grinning at himself, remembering the first time he got high. It was mostly peer pressure, but he had always been curious. Those were much different times than now, but for some reason he didn't know which was worse, then or now.
He put the joint back down. "It makes everything go away for a while, but only a while. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:28 pm

She smiled and layed down to look up at the clear sky that was above them."To bad it's only for a little while.It would be nice if there was someway to forget about the past.."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:47 pm

He let out a laugh. There was a way, but whenever it happened to him he never wanted it to happen. "I'd be careful of what you wished for. It's best to remember your past or else you'll forget who you are and where youve been."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:50 pm

"Yeah well my past isn't really one I would like to remember.I'm pretty sure I've already forgotten who I am so It really wouldn't make a difference.." She said as she watched a few birds pass by.Usually this kind of talks were the ones she tended to avoid.She didn't like opening up to others or getting too close to anyone.Because she knew that if you let people in,they would eventually hurt you.Or atleast that's what she had concluded with her past experiences.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Jeremy laid down as she spoke and looked up at the sky as well, the clearing had a perfect view of the partly cloudy sky. "If you don't mind me asking, what's so bad in your past that you want to forget?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Up Up and Away (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next