Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

My Birthday (open) Staff_zps08fc6213

My Birthday (open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b My Birthday (open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMy Birthday (open) Liz_zpse62da61aMy Birthday (open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

My Birthday (open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
My Birthday (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
My Birthday (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
My Birthday (open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
My Birthday (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
My Birthday (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
My Birthday (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
My Birthday (open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

My Birthday (open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My Birthday (open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

My Birthday (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Today is my 22nd birthday. This hybrid thing sucks. I am forever going to look 21. Which means I can never date any high school girls without looking like a creep. I can't replay my senior year over and over because I don't want people to think I'm held back, but what do I care what people think? I have an eternity to make enemies. Most people might be having party, or at the very least might be with friends. But I have no friends. It's my third week in this town and I still have no friends. Depressing, isn't it? I slide a $5 across the bar and ask for a bottle of Sam Adams. I think about calling Alexa, but then again, I'm sure she has better things to do than hang out with me; after all we only met two days ago. Alexa's a beautiful girl, a senior in High school. I guess I'm going creeper status by having any interest. But I can't help it. She was actually nice. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't hope that someone, anyone would sit down next to me and say hello. I'd be even more grateful if I got a "hey handsome, want to dance?" I take a swig of my beer and settle onto my stool as a slow song begins to play. It's going to be a long night, or rather a long day.

Last edited by Lucas Reid on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Turns out I was right. Its an interesting day. I wake up in a puddle of left over beer. I peel my cheek off the bar and sit upright. The bartender looks at me with a raised eyebrow and tells me to take my time. Maybe the morning crowd'll wish me a happy birthday. Yeah right.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

Bites : 87
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Alexa

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:59 pm

It was the perfect weekend, Alexa stayed in all day and night. She didn't get invited anywhere so it was pointless to try and find something to do alone. She was never that type of person who loved to be alone. Or liked to be alone. Whenever she did something, she was always with somebody. Sunday morning and Alexa decided to go out for breakfast. She walked into the Mystic Grill and instantly spotted Lucas. He looked...tired. She slowly walked over and waved. Lucas, hey! What're you doing here? She asked, wondering why it looked like he slept here that night.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Shoot. I was just starting to lay my head down again when I hear Alexa say hi. I look like a mess. God, she must think I'm a drunk or something. Hi Alexa. You look great. Um, I know I must look awful. My house is kinda being fumigated. I laugh at myself. Okay that's a complete lie. My house isn't being fumigated. I'm going to be completely honest with you. I came here Saturday night on my birthday, and sat for hours trying to work up the courage to Facebook you to hang out, but I kinda lost my nerve. So I fell asleep at the bar and the bartender was nice enough to let me stay. I did go home yesterday. I swear I haven't been living here for two days. I came here for lunch, and have been awkwardly sitting here since then. I think you're the first person to notice me. I laugh. I'm sorry. You must think I'm crazy. I'm new to this town. I'm 22. You're in high school, aren't you? You must think I'm pretty creepy to have any interest in you, but I really like you Alexa. You're the first person to so much as say hello to me in this town.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Alexa laughed. Thanks, you don't lo... Before she could tell him that he doesn't look completely awful he told her his house was being fumigated. And then admitted to that being a lie, only to tell her that he kind of had a thing for her and was trying to ask her out. Then that he was 22. She was 18 so it didn't really make a difference, they were both adults and she did like him a little so it's safe to say that they like each other. She kissed him on the cheek in hopes he would stop rambling because he really did say a mouthful. You're not a creep, Lucas. I'm eighteen. I'm eighteen...and I kinda like you too. If you just asked, I would have loved to spent your birthday with you. Happy birthday, by the way. She added, with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:27 pm

I blinked. She just kissed me. She actually kissed me on the cheek. God I'm acting like a lovesick teenager. I smile. Thank you. I appreciate that. What are my chances at a date with you? I don't have any plans. I'd say we could stay here at the bar, but you're not exactly legal. I stand and motion to a table. Alexa Manning, will you have lunch, slash, dinner with me?
Back to top Go down
Alexa Manning

Alexa Manning

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Alexa grinned. I can tell you they're really high. She told him, referring to his chances on dating her. There was just something really genuine about him that she loved. Alexa was ready to whip out the fake ID that had gotten her into that whole Damon mess, then she realized..it had gotten her into that whole Damon mess. When he motioned over to the table, she looked back at him. I'd be honored.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:07 pm

I smile and pull the chair out for her before taking my own seat. The waitress comes. I order a Sam Adams. So Alexa. What's your story?

OC: Sorry for the short reply, lol I didn't know what else to say without making him ramble again.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Bites : 132
Awesomeness : -1

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:31 am

Noah walks into the grill, he had his vervained gloves on dressed real nice as usual.

I look around and it seems like a bunch of drunk people had one heck of a party up in here, i see everyone passed out but i make it to the bar, the only one up is this kid that must be in college now, he was talking to a very attractive girl by the bar at first. I looked at the drunk teens carefully inspecting for bite marks but i see nothing, i guess no bloodsuckers were around you know a hunter could never be too careful.

I go over to the two people talking "hello you two i'm Noah can anyone explained to me what happened here, cuz i can't take two steps without stepping on someone" he says signaling the bar for a drink
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:37 am

I notice a man walk in and survey the drunk crowd; creepily staring at their necks. He comes over and introduces himself, wanting an explanation. He doesn't smell like vamp or werewolf, but the way he carries himself is all to familiar. He's a hunter. I turn to Alexa. I'm really sorry to cut this date short, but I really have to go. I really like you Alexa, I just don't think that I'm good for you. It's not safe for you to see me anymore. I don't wait for her response; I slip her a note before briskly walking out the door. My note read:

Alexa, I apologize for my swift exit but someday you will learn of creatures called hybrids and hunters. That man that approached is a hunter, and I am a hybrid. That man will try to find and kill me, and you should stay away. I will always be looking out for you, I promise. If you really need to talk to me, my number is 321-983-2222
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

Bites : 31
Awesomeness : 0

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Naya stops Lucas as she see's him walking "Whoa whats the rush birthday boy, i didn't even get to enjoy the party" I say looking at him, up and down he smells like a brewry but not blood. I grab the back of his neck and give him a great kiss "Ooo someone's been a good little monster so far, better stay away from daddy" I say reffering to klaus as thats the problem with her boyfriend Francis, while she kissed him she slipped his phone and dialed her number.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:38 pm

What the hell? I push Naya off. What do you think you're doing? Party's over, sweetheart.

OOC: I'm not understanding your last action. Does she steal Lucas' phone and put her number in?
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:50 pm

OOC: She stole it, she likes to keep tags on hybrids since she hates klaus and tries to keep tabs on Francis her boyfriend who is sired. She just used the kiss and sex appeal to distract him while she took it.

"Oh my god your no fun, whats the point of you guys gaining immortality if your so damn boring, what happened to those werewolf instincts. Your a bloodsucker now aren't you if anyone should be indulging in their power it should be you" I say as i get ready to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:00 pm

I shake my head and go to take my phone out of my pocket to call Tyler, but I can't find it. I grab Naya's arm before she can get away. Give me my phone back. Don't even try to hide it. Your lips were on mine, but your focus was in my pants. Give it to me. I keep a tight hold on her arm. The only perk to being a hybrid is even more speed and strength than a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:15 pm

"ughh here" I say handing him his phone back....as I pull my arm free and walk away
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:17 pm

I watch to make sure Naya is out of sight before taking one last look at Alexa and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Birthday (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday (open)   My Birthday (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Birthday (open)
Page 1 of 1