Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) Staff_zps08fc6213

The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) Liz_zpse62da61aThe Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=])

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassidy Valvone

Cassidy Valvone

Bites : 9
Awesomeness : 0

The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) Empty
PostSubject: The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=])   The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:15 pm

It was her first day at school, and it was not going so well for Cass. She didn't expect the school to be so dull and caught up in cliques. Keeping to herself most of the day, she just read books in her classes or listened to music, but she could only do that for so long. Dreading lunch, she walked into the cafeteria and looked around. "It could be worse." she muttered to herself as she ventured farther into the cafeteria. As nice as she was, Cass didn't exactly just approach people, especially not in a town like Mystic Falls. Walking over to an empty table by a window, she sat down and pulled her lunch out of her bag. Sitting alone wasn't all bad, at least it gave her a chance to scope out the area for any monsters. While eating her lunch, she nonchalantly looked around the cafeteria.

Back to top Go down
Poppy Carlile

Poppy Carlile

Bites : 16

PostSubject: Re: The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=])   The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Poppy had been looking forward to lunch all day. Her first day here wasn't too bad, but having skipped breakfast her stomach had been a nuisance all day. In fact, her stomach making awkward noises in the middle of class was probably the worst thing that had happened all day. Going through the line, she mainly filled her tray with fruits before realizing she had nowhere to sit. Not wanting to look like the dumb typical new student, she quickly scanned the room and noticed a girl sitting by herself. Hopefully she's friendly. With a deep breath, Poppy hurried over, careful to keep her tray balanced. Sitting down, Poppy offered an apologetic smile to the girl. "Sorry if I'm intruding, but I'm new and, well, seat less." Picking up her orange, she began to peel it while looking around. If there was some sort of social ladder system, it was better to find out sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Valvone

Cassidy Valvone

PostSubject: Re: The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=])   The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Even though she just moved here, she knew the town had a reputation and it was oddly quiet to her. Maybe all the supernatural kids blended in too well or just skipped. With a sigh, she looked down at the table and stared at her yogurt. The first few weeks were going to be tough, being alone and all. It seemed as though she might even have to stay home and watch T.V. like some normal kid. Looking up from the table, Cass smiled gently. "I know the feeling." She said with a smile. "I'm Cassidy, also a new student at this lovely school." She was a bit surprised that she wasn't the only one who moved here in the middle of the year. From the looks of it, the girl was normal, but she wasn't going to put her guard down just yet.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Carlile

Poppy Carlile

PostSubject: Re: The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=])   The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:53 pm

Poppy was relieved when the girl turned out to be friendly. ""I'm Poppy Carlile. Hard isn't it? I've done this whole new student thing more times than I care for, but this definitely has to be the most boring." She began separating the slices of oranges, as she continued on. Poppy wasn't a really chatty person, but it had been so long since she'd really had anyone to talk to besides her family. "This place seemed much more lively when I was just visiting. Anyway, sorry for going on like that." Poppy let out a small laugh and wiped her hands on her jeans. "So why Mystic Falls?" She asked before popping an orange lice into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Valvone

Cassidy Valvone

PostSubject: Re: The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=])   The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 am

"Whoa, I couldn't imagine moving a lot. This is only the second time I moved." She said with a friendly smile. That confirmed it, if the girl thought this town was boring she was obviously clueless. Playing with her yogurt, she listened as Poppy talked. "Don't worry about it, I would do the same thing." Obviously she wasn't going to tell Poppy the real reason she moved. Hey I know we just met and all but I hunt vampires and other supernatural creatures would not go over well with someone and could get her a one way ticket to the loony bin. "My aunt and uncle didn't really like the town we were living in. They wanted a place more quiet." She said with a grin. Quiet was one of the last words she would pick to describe this town but a little white lie wouldn't hurt anyone. "What about you and you're folks?"
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

Bites : 72

PostSubject: Re: The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=])   The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:46 pm

"Well i come from a very weird conservative family, O get good grades and have been raised well. My mom is....uhh unique and so am it" I say to them as i invite myself in on their conversation. Unique wasn't the word really, or conservative me and my mom belong to a unique line of witches and i have a half-brother who i kinda help kill monsters[i]

I take a bite of my muffin and brush the crumbs off my fingers
"Oh and i just found my half brother a little whiles ago his name is Noah...uhhh Zachariah oh where is my manners ladies i am Xavier Lowell and I could be your tour guide to the ins and out of this here school" I say as i look around the table.
Hope i didn't scare them it was kinda bold for me to just intervene but im not too popular so yo have to be willing to take chances to get to know new people[i]
Back to top Go down
Poppy Carlile

Poppy Carlile

PostSubject: Re: The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=])   The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:18 am

Poppy nodded when needed as she listened to Cassidy. She seemed cool and her life sounded pretty normal, if not a little dull. Popping the last piece of orange into her, she nearly choked as somebody else spoke up. She really hadn't expected anyone to just approach so simply, and quickly recovered. Giving the guy a smile, she quietly listened, cocking her head to the side and looking him over as he mentioned being unique. She didn't mean it in a rude way, but he seemed pretty normal to her. Maybe things weren't as they seemed in this town. "I live with my step mom and her son and it was pretty random when she announced we were moving here. I think it has to do with her work or something. I stopped questioning the moves awhile back." Poppy replied in answer to Cassidy's question. She wasn't looking for any sympathy and decided best to not mention her dad and just leave it at that. "And that would great Xavier." She gave him a smile before starting on her grapes. It was nice to have welcoming students for a change rather than spending the first day of school as the lonely new kid. "So...is there much to do around here? I mean, this place seems a bit dull." She asked, turning to Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Valvone

Cassidy Valvone

PostSubject: Re: The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=])   The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:31 am

Cassidy was glad the day was actually going normal for once, but it was a bit boring. As she was playing with her yogurt, she heard an unfamiliar voice and began to reach for the stake in her boot, she relaxed realizing it was just another person. Being alert is one thing but that was just a whole lot of paranoia. Feeling silly, she smiled as the guy talked. "It's nice to meet you Xavier, I'm Cassidy." She said with a grin. He seemed nice, and very open. Maybe this school wasn't as bad as she thought. "What makes you so unique?" She asked with a smile. Maybe she should have gone for her stake, but she didn't really want to kill an innocent person. Listening as Poppy explained how she moved here, it was interesting to know that she has been all over. Finishing her yogurt, she took a gatorade from her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=])   The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=]) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Drug in Me is You (OPEN=])
Page 1 of 1