Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Control (open) Staff_zps08fc6213

Control (open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Control (open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nControl (open) Liz_zpse62da61aControl (open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Control (open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Control (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Control (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Control (open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Control (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Control (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Control (open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Control (open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Control (open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Control (open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Control (open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

Bites : 91
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Marcus

Control (open) Empty
PostSubject: Control (open)   Control (open) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:13 am

I walked down the hallway and got a sip of water. I saw people laugh at my ragged clothes and I quickly walked outside. I must control this power. I heard the bell ring and everyone else ran through the halls. I tied my show and walked slowly into the school. I noticed a lot of new people. Or was it i never seen them before? I don't know, no one cares about me anyway. So I walked upstairs and some guy bumped into me and I couldn't control my vampiric and werewolf emotions.
"Watch where your going." I said and picked him up by his jacket and threw him into the wall. He was terrified but no one else saw, I looked into his eye "You are ok. You didn't see that. Go to class." He shook his head and walked upstairs. Wow. Being a hybrid has its advantages.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

Bites : 72

Control (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control (open)   Control (open) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:24 am

I noticed what had just happened in the halls I have seen that anger and raw strength before hell I was victim to it and the way she looked into his eyes then he was ok...was she a werewolf like sophia's ex....should I tell Noah or Naya I think this witch boy will mind his business for the moment Naya would see a playmate and Noah would see a good fight or maybe a threat that needs to be destroyed so I walk to class.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

Control (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control (open)   Control (open) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:36 am

I look around to see if anyone saw my compulsion but as far as I knew, I didn't. And I walked to class. Even if someone did see, they wouldn't care. I can't wait till summer so I can get money from a real job. I sit down in Algebra 1 and get my stuff out. I listen to my teachers lecture and before I knew it, it was lunch. I looked over to the guy who I nearly killed. He looked ok. I just hope he wasnt on vervain.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Bites : 132
Awesomeness : -1

Control (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control (open)   Control (open) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:53 am

I go to pick up Xavier as we met up during his lunch hour as his mom didn't know we were in contact I see him walk out the school looked like something was on his mind so I walk to him. "you ok lil bro something happened? I asked. "nah nothing just keeping my eyes open for vamps like you told me to" he replied. "ok but not just vampires these hybrids are just as bad if not worse so thwy must be dealt with and they can handle sunlight...anyway keep your magical guard up" I say aa we walk to my car and I grab a tank of vervain...."whats that for?" he asked
I look at him "flew shots remember mandatory tomorrow lets just say the school nurse is sick luckily they found me to cover you cant be everywhere at once and Naya cant sniff them all out so im going to go set up" I say as I enter the school
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

Control (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control (open)   Control (open) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:58 am

I eat my food when I see a guy heading out. I don't know why, but my Wolfe senses tell me something's up. So I follow him. I peek out the school window to see him taking a tank out of a truck. Nothing wrong. I see him come up to the school. I was standing in front of the door when he opened it. I ran back to lunch quicker than I ever ran.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

Bites : 72

Control (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control (open)   Control (open) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:48 am

I walk back into the school thinking about that girl I saw earlier as I am sure she was something supernatural but she was so young what if she was a vampire or even a hybrid would it be ok to kill her, I know my brother has no remorse hell he would kill my mother if she was ever turned but does that mean that all vampires deserve to die I mean they are killers and there is no vampire that has never killed anyone so lets just hope if she is something that she never killed before... i should go talk to her. So i go to lunch and look around and finally see her..."Hello, umm im Xavier aren't we in the same Algebra class" I says walking up to her and placing my hand on the lunch table but a jagged piece of wood was sticking out the table small but it nicked my hand causing it to bleed.
"Owww damn cheap tables" i says as the blood drips
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

Control (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control (open)   Control (open) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:58 pm

I ate and a guy came up to me and asked my name. I was about to say something then I saw him prick his finger. Blood drizzled out his finger and I my vision started getting blurry. I'm sure blood was rushing to my eyes. Veins began to protrude around my eyelids and my pupils widened to my whole eyeball. " I.. I need to go." I stuttered and ran out into the bathroom. I locked the door Idiotic school builders I thought as I washed my face and my veins went back in. I rubbed my face and backed to the wall. I then thought about my mother. I cried and dried up. I heard girls slamming the door to get in and the alarm rang, they all scurried off to class, I walked out and didnt think about class. That guy had seen me get thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Control (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control (open)   Control (open) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:54 pm

Blood the lifeforce of a vampire of a immortal they have the insatiable urge to consume it a hunger to feed on it and I saw her eyes she was a vampire so I went to class and asked around and found out her name is sasha and now what am I supposed to do turn her in and let Noah kill her but she seemed scared and hell all vampires can't be evil I mean some can be victims like naya's ex he didn't asked to be turned so I'll find out some more hell I have grown into my powers I can handle this solo
Back to top Go down
Alistair Washington

Alistair Washington

Bites : 53

Control (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control (open)   Control (open) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:18 am

I walk out and I see many people in class already and I see the man who saw my eyes darken. I blur to him and push him towards the entrance. He tries to get up but I kick him outside and hold him by his shirt and my wolf eyes show. And go to normal. I make eye contact and try to compel him. "You didn't see anything." I say and I smell vervain and realize he can't be compelled. I back up and run inside to see everyone in locked doors for 1 hour and 45 minutes. The school was our battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Control (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control (open)   Control (open) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 am

Noah looked around seems like there was something going on as the doors were locked guess there were other hunters around possibly or maybe vampires with a vendetta either way I'm killing something
Back to top Go down
Alistair Washington

Alistair Washington

Bites : 53

Control (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control (open)   Control (open) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:31 am

(Lol I used the wrong account ^_^* but I will stay on this one cause I'm too lazy!)
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

Bites : 31

Control (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control (open)   Control (open) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:49 am

(Me to earlier)

Naya entered the school she sniffed out Noah
Damn I wanted to have fun but I guess this will have to have settle for a little action
Back to top Go down
Sasha Marköv

Sasha Marköv

Control (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control (open)   Control (open) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:21 pm

(Noah?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Control (open) Empty