Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Hiding (Open) Staff_zps08fc6213

Hiding (Open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Hiding (Open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nHiding (Open) Liz_zpse62da61aHiding (Open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Hiding (Open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Hiding (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Hiding (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Hiding (Open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Hiding (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Hiding (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Hiding (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Hiding (Open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Hiding (Open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hiding (Open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Hiding (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 0

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Klaus told me to stay in Mystic falls, damn I hate that I have no will of my own. Tyler i need to find Tyler, others were talking about a way to break the bond but i was told to stay in Mystic falls and now I don't know how to break it. Ironic that he told me to stay but not where to stay, i found this apartment it belonged to Alaric Saltzman, I look around and he seems to have been a hunter and close to Elena and the Salvatore's don't really know much about him I wasn't in mystic falls but i guess he died as most of his stuff is packed up. I just compel anyone who come asking questions and continue to read through his Journals. I may seem like a hippie but i love to learn actually i was just lazy before but now my interests are enhanced and magnified. I read and read and read i see a lot of work out equipment .. a punching bag.
All state golden gloves champion, thats what i was, my mom insisted that i learned to fight i guess she wanted me to protect myself. Before this i could have been a champion boxer let me see what i can do. I look at the punching bag and treat in like an opponent, i begin moving and shadow boxing the force almost tearing the bag apart. Jesus i need to fill it up with something, like cement maybe.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:02 pm

I walk up to Alaric's old apartment and knock. Apparently some blonde guy lives here now. Naya says he looks like me. I want to make sure that this guy isn't going to disrespect Alaric's old stuff. Fine, maybe I'm a little curious about this guy. I heard that father used to sleep around a bit, but I didn't think anything ever came of it. Could this guy really be my brother? I knock again when I don't get a response.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:07 pm

I go to the door and open it .. and use my hybrid speed to back up immediately
"Your Lucas Reid, what the hell are you doing here you know the ones of us that are remaining are ordered to kill the ones who aren't loyal to klaus" I say barring my fangs. GOD its so hard to disobey Klaus, i have to please him, kill the traitor will make him happy, then that's what i should do, yes, yes kill the traitor. I use my hybrid speed and run and grab him and throw him into a wall...."Why did you come here"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 pm

One minute I'm standing tapping my foot, and the next I'm thrown into a wall. I take it this is the guy. He looks just like me. I didn't know you were sired to him. I'm here because Naya said that we were brothers. Now it's confirmed. You're Casper, aren't you. Casper Creed, my half brother. I can coach him through this. I can help him. Listen very closely, Casper. I'm your brother. You don't want to hurt your brother. You can fight Kluas' power you can break free. Focus on the fact that I am your own flesh and blood. I am your brother and I would do anything for you. Resist Klaus' power Casper. You're better than he is. I stare deep into his eyes. I haven't got the compulsion thing down yet, but I'm willing him to listen to me.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:33 pm

"Brother don't make me laugh, please i don't have a brother im my moms only son and my dad was a rolling stone, and im sorry brother but orders are orders and your no brother of mine" He says as i break off a piece of the table and run it through his stomach then punch him. I hit him with a right hook then an uppercut, he can't be my blood, we can't be family...."HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME DID KLAUS TELL YOU, HE WOULDN'T TELL ME TO KILL MY OWN BROTHER HE, WOULDN'T YOUR JUST A TRAITOR" I scream don't know why im so angry he could be telling the truth if not then what if i could break the sire bond, what if i can have actual freedom. Every part of my body, was screaming to kill him but I did my best to pull myself away.
"Whats your fathers name...Brother" I say sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:39 pm

I take a deep breath as I remove the piece of table from my stomach. Klaus doesn't care about you. He'd send you to kill his own sister. I know your name because Naya told me. Our father's name is Michael James Reid. Casper listen to me. You can beat this. Come on! Look at me! I am your brother. You cannot kill you own brother! I don't want to hurt him, but if he keeps stabbing me with things I'll have no choice.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:48 pm

"Michael...i i have heard that name before... my middle name is Lucas....no no this can't be true..." Is he why my father isn't in my life, i had so much questions as i drop the wooden weapon i was using. "If you really are my brother where is our dad, do i have any other family that is alive, and why would klaus do this, why did dad leave my mother alone" Ahh there i go asking questions at a mile a minute but there was so much i had to know, some how realizing that he may be my brother got me to calm down even ignore klaus's order to kill him. My mom use to mention the name Michael on the phone to other relatives cursing him out..."Wow dad must have been a real asshole ha... want a drink" I ask him trying to use humor at a time like this it was a defense mechanism
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:56 pm

I smile; I knew he had to have some strength in him. Have any Jack? Yeah, he was an asshole, bud. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, Casper, but our father's dead. Both him and my mom were killed by vampires. We do have other living family members, though. There's my brother, Jonathan, who's by default your half-brother. I think we have a few uncles, but honestly I don't know. You, me and Jon are kinda the last Reids alive most likely. Tragic, but true. I lean against the wall and look down at my now torn shirt. I take it off and use it to wipe the blood of my stomach before setting it on the table. By the way, you wouldn't happen to have a shirt I could borrow, seeing as you ruined mine? I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:17 pm

"Yea i got another shirt just look in the closet, take what you want i have some Jack but you probably won't want it its vervained but i drink it trying to build up tolerance, i saw a doppleganger do it while i was keeping watch on her apparently wasn't the one i thought this one was named Katerina but she had the right idea, if anything i hate being weak being a former boxing champ having such a obvious weakness makes me uncomfortable" I say putting the bottle on the table, and i sit down still processing all the information. "I assume this other Ried is a vampire also, and you two are the last Rieds my last name is Creed from my mom, ha last names that rhyme" I say as I pour a shot. "Question whats this Johnathan guy like and how was dad like"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:26 pm

I pour myself some jack and take a big swallow. He was there when my wife was killed. Katerina? Did you ask her last name, Casper? Before Klaus killed her. My wife, Katerina was killed by Klaus, just a few weeks ago. Casper was there when she was killed. With that, I snap. I throw the bottle of Jack across the room and flip the table. God Dammit! I should have been there! I should have fucking been there to protect her! She shouldn't be dead! I punch a hole in the wall. It's my fault! It's all my damned fault! I shouldn't have gone on that mission. I should have stayed to protect her! She's dead because of me; everyone I've loved is dead because of me! You want to know what dad was like? Dad was an asshole. He's where we got our rage streak. He was a fucking asshole! He left mom, Jon and I with nothing! He let the blood suckers kill mom, and then the coward killed himself before the vamps could get to him. I take a deep breath. Where I go, tragedy follows. Casper, if you know what's good for you you'll stay away from me. It's safer for you. I'm capable of doing a lot of damage, Casper. You don't want to be in my way when I'm angry. I take a seat on the couch and sigh. This isn't how I wanted my first meeting with Casp to go.

Last edited by Lucas Reid on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More detail)
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 pm

"No i didnt ask what her last name all i know is that she looked like the Gilbert girl i was told to watch if that was your wife then im sorry but that alcohol is loaded with vervain" I say but he smashed the bottle and then the table. Thats one way of not drinking but I look at him no wonder my mom pushed me to be a man seems like thats what my dad wasn't. "rage streak ha i didnt get that dad seems like a oussy if you ask me but blaming yourself will do you no good cant change the past you have eternity to get over it" I go grab a blood bag and toss him one...he looked like he needed a real drink. "you never told me what John is like and if you get out of control i will just kick your ass, who is older anyway" I say biting the blood bag
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:05 pm

I shake my head and take a swallow of the blood bag. This kid isn't half bad. I'm older. I'm 26, Jon's 18. He's a good kid; he just doesn't have a handle on his rage. He's a hybrid as well. He's disrespectful and arrogant; like I was before I got into the military. I raised him more than mom and dad did. I spent the most time with him. He looks in the mirror and sees a big bad-ass Original when he's just becoming a man. I shake my head His ultimate fault is overconfidence, and lack of respect for me, regardless of all that I've done for him. I raise my blood bag in a toast. The Reid Brothers will make quite a formidable threat, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:50 pm

"Threat im not one for violence if i wasn't a hybrid i'd probably still be away at school, if that's the kind of person he is no wonder im the middle child since im 24 seems like im the peacemaker. You need to get that kid in check, i use to have the rage issue being raised by a single mom but if there's one thing that boxing taught me its discipline and focus its the over-confident boxers that usually got laid out with a right straight... and what are the odds all three would be hybrids guess dad passed on the werewolf gene alright" I say drinking from the bag as he toasted, warm blood was amazing but thank god im a hybrid ordinary vampires seem to go in a frenzy when they taste blood.
"Problem though is our brother sired, because im ordered to kill any unsired hybrid, i even still want to kill you right now"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:02 pm

I try not to laugh at his peacemaking speech. He misunderstood me. I don't mean a violent threat, Cass, I mean a threat to Klaus. We can stop all this. We can protect Mystic Falls from assholes like Eragon, hopefully without violence-but sometimes it's necessary Casper. I don't want to go around killing people, but it's necessary sometimes. Words can't save you when a stake is aimed at your heart. Don't act like I don't understand discipline, Casper. I'm a navy seal and a Marine. Discipline, honor and respect are the laws I live by. If Casper doesn't show some respect for his older brother, we may have a problem. I don't want him to worship me, but an acknowledgment of my rank and service to our country is expected. Like it or not, I am the oldest, and I am the master of the house by default.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:14 am

"again im sired to kill you he didnt say when i have to kill you just that i have to but no offense we may be related but how can i trust you" I say as I get up and go get another blood bag I tear it open and drink from it...all the while looking at lucas. "if this johnathan guy is as reckless and arrogant as you say then i'll kill him to if hes unsired you know how it was i cant control it I have tried to fight it besides that why should i trust you navyman this Eragon jackass is a sadistic freak klaus thinks hes possibly gay but hes old so you could just end up getting me killed" I say finishing the blood bag and going for a third....ahhh what am I doing I shouldn't be drinking so much.

I put the blood bag down.
"So tell me bout how did you grow up, why isn't this Johnathon with you here if i am his brother why did you come alone" I say
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

Bites : 31

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:57 pm

I pick up the phone and call lucas for him to stay away from Casper as he was still sired, damn i shouldn't have mentioned Casper to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiding (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (Open)   Hiding (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiding (Open)
Page 1 of 1